Flagstaff Travel Answers

change location
jsciallo's Profile Photo

Fairfield Resorts Inn

by jsciallo Online Now Apr 19, 2006 at 10:50 AM

Anyone every stayed here? I hear it's a two-story resort, reputedly with "priveliges" next door for their health club and pool. Can anyone let me know what to expect here?
We are coming out from Pennsylvania May 13th and are staying for a week. Anything anyone can offer by way of some info will be happily appreciated. And I really enjoy all the input about this cool city! Can't wait to get there.
AJ from PA

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Fairfield Resorts Inn

by sheilarae Online Now Apr 19, 2006 at 5:06 PM

Hi, I live in Flagstaff and even though I have not stayed at the Fairfield, I hear it is an OK place. It is basically a group of condos. It is near a residential area on the east side of town off HWY 40. The club you are talking about is pretty nice. Has a great outdoor pool ( which is scheduled to open mid May, maybe sooner depending on the weather) and an indoor pool, steam room, hot tub, racketball and the usual weight and arobic stuff. It is walking distance from Fairfield. If you golf, there is a driving range and a golf course close by. When your time gets closer, take a look at Flagstaff LIve! I bet they have a website. It comes out on Thurdays and gives the weeks events. Flagstaff is a great place.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • jsciallo's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Fairfield Resorts Inn

by jsciallo Online Now May 2, 2006 at 8:19 AM

Hey Shelly......thanks so much for the info...I'm kinda new to "VT" and I have found the folks on here so accomidating and helpful. I hope you may recieve the kind of informative and helpful assistance yourself someday, that you have given me.
    By the way, CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO FLAGSTAFF, we drove past on our way to Phoenix about three years ago, and I have been dying to come back for a real visit. I know we're gonna have a great visit.
    THANKS AGAIN.
    Jeannie from Pittsburgh, PA

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines