Flagstaff Travel Answers

change location

relocating to Flagstaff

by Biava Online Now Mar 4, 2004 at 11:11 AM

I'm planning to relocate to Flagstaff. I have a job that I can bring with me, so employment is not an issue. Can I afford to buy a home there? I've been searching the net. I am single and make at least 40,000. a year. Is this doable or have home prices gotten so crazy there that I am priced out of the market? What are nice neighborhoods that are moderately priced? I don't need a huge home since it's just me and my dog. I have found a place online that kind of described the neighborhoods as far as homes. Greenlaw, Sunnyside and Munds Park seem the most reasonably priced? Are these nice areas? I plan to make another visit this spring...... Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I really want to move there, I love the outdoors, like the feel of a college town, and fell in love with Flag on previous visits. I've been waiting because of the job issue. But now since I can take my job with me ( I'm a telephone triage nurse), all I have to do is make sure high speed internet access is available and I'm set to go!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: relocating to Flagstaff

by dkannenberg Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 2:44 PM

Hello,

We are relocating to Flagstaff in April this year. My FIL lives there and we have visited a few times. From what I understand Sunnyside and Greenlaw aren't the best but Munds Park is good. I don't have the particulars as I am checking this information out as well.

Good luck to you! My MIL was a Neonatal (sp) nurse there at the hospital. She passed away two years ago. I do have a few sister in laws that work there though.

D.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines