change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• train tickets from rome to milan on May 10th

Rome 23 hours ago

Hi there

I have bought 2 non refundable Economy premium train tickets from Rome to Milan for May 10th 2015 leaving Roma termini at 9am and arriving to Milano Centrale at 11:55 .

Problem is my travel plans changed and i wont be needing anymore.

The price of both tickets is 98 euros. Ticket price includes a snack on board and 2 seats next to each other.

Would there be anyone interested in buying them from me ?

Thank you

more
    • Where to find a guide for Monte Cassino

Cassino Mar 8, 2015 at 9:49 PM

We are a family of 8 (aged 20 - 84 yrs) travelling to Rome in June this year. We plan to hire a minivan and driver to take us to Piana delle Orme Historical Museum near the town of Latina and then on to Monte Cassino. Are their guided tours at the Abbey? Or are there local guides available for a couple of hours? I did email one lady guide who quoted us 300 Euro for a couple of hours!! I'm sure that we can do better than that.
      Your help would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Sue N.Z.

more
    • Airport Hotels

Rome Mar 28, 2015 at 10:34 AM

Please recommend an airport (FCO) hotel for our last night in Rome. We would prefer one with shuttle service, but not necessarily a requirement. Thanks,

more
    • Rome airport

Rome Mar 7, 2015 at 8:52 PM

Will arrive T3 at 7.50am with SIA with luggage and non EU passport. Departing 10.50am with Alitalia from T1 to Malta. Do we have enough time to clear customs, immigration, security and re check in for next flight?

more
    • Private Vatican Tours

Rome Mar 4, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Planning a trip to Rome and want to avoid long lines. Has anyone done a before or afterhours private or semi private tour? What company or group did you use and what was your experience?

Thanks

more
    • Train Tickets

Rome 10 hours ago

I read on tripadvisor that you must use an Italian credit card (??) to make reservations on trenitalia. Does this mean that I cannot use AMEX to purchase a ticket prior to my trip? I would like to buy in advance because I understand that it is cheaper.
      Thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • Transportation from Airport

Rome Mar 2, 2015 at 2:55 PM

Please discuss various transportation options from FCO to hotel. Compare express train, taxes, buses.

more
    • Walking Tours in Rome

Rome Mar 2, 2015 at 2:52 PM

We would like to book a walking tour that includes the Forum and the Coliseum. What groups do you recommend and why? Also, for the Vatican Museum, can we book a tour through the Vatican Museum or would you suggest an independent tour group?

more
    • about smoking..

Rome Mar 5, 2015 at 5:45 AM

You may know some restaurants or cafes or clubs that
      smoking is allowed in rome?
      We are coming for a wedding and we are looking for a place
      to have dinner and later to have a drink but we can't find
      from internet a place that we could smoke.. and almost all
      of the guests are smokers..

Thank you in advance,

Annie

more
    • Concessions for special needs child and adult

Rome Mar 21, 2015 at 9:19 AM

We are a party of 5 travelling to Rome in April . My son has special needs ; autism , epilepsy and learning disability. Is he ( or myself as his carer ) eligible for free / concessional entrance into the top tourist sites and on the tourist hop on and off tour buses ?
      Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated .
      Thank you.

more
    • train from rome to lugano

Rome Mar 6, 2015 at 5:19 PM

we have one day in lugano, we will be taking a train from rome

off a cruiseship,.........want to take a 9am train, but some say this is a bad time.what would a ticket cost , what would an open ticket cost if we miss the train?

more
    • thermal spas

by claudiaperri Online Now Sep 3, 2014 at 10:49 AM

need info on spas in fiuggi--can anyone go? or do you have to be a guest of the hotel? days/hours of operation/cost/recommendations?
      thanks!
      claudia

1 Answer Sep 3, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    • how to go from fiuggi to capri?!

by elyfante Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Ill be in fiuggi for a few day and would like to go to capri... I know i should get a bus to sorrento and from there a boat but cat find wich bus and how much does it cost.

Thanks

• Basic Info

by gr8lady02 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I am traveling to Fiuggi in about 20 days, I was wondering just a few things.
      1. Will I be able to charge my cell phone?
      2. Should I bring my laptop?
      3. Should I be worried about pick pockets/crime?
      4. I will be there for one week, how much Money should I bring?
      5. I do not speak Italian, will this be an issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    • Getting to Fiuggi from Rome Ciampino

by Oksanochka Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Does anybody know how to get to Fiuggi from Rome Ciampino airport? Is it a good idea to hire a car there? If it is where else should I go from Fiuggi? I am going to Fiuggi to treat my kidney stone condition and want to see Rome and other places

6 Answers Aug 24, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • scottysgirl2's Profile Photo

transportation from sora to fuiggi

by scottysgirl2 Online Now Aug 11, 2011 at 4:55 AM

Hello, anyone ever go to fuiggi from sora by bus or train? We will be visiting Italy Farm Stay in mid October and will return to rome via bus.
      thank you.

2 Answers Aug 11, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    • Getting to Pompeii

by ourannie Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM

How would I get from Fiuggi to Pompeii? I want to spend proper time there - not just a half day coach trip which is what my holiday package offers. i thought if there was good public transport links I could go on a free day.
      I know I can do Rome by public transport. Any other do-able trips?

Our Annie

4 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    • Climate / Weather

by RosannaCoates Online Now Mar 28, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Going to Fiuggi May 22nd. Any idea what the temperature will be?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 11:48 AM
    • Taxis

by mjandar Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 10:57 AM

We are considering staying in a villa outside Fiuggi. To go out in the evening does anyone know if we can book a taxi into town? (We will have a car but don't want to use it in the evenings as we would like to have a drink with our meal out.) Also if this is possible do the drivers speak any English?

2 Answers Mar 26, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • Public Transportation from Rome Airport to Fiuggi

by RLennon Online Now Jul 16, 2007 at 8:53 AM

I will be in the Rome airport in September and want to go (cheapest way) to Fiuggi. Is there a bus or train that I can take to Fiuggi? or maybe both? I was told to take a taxi, but was also told that the cost would be about 100 euros. Seems like too much to me. I'm sure there something better. Thanks for your help R.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2007 at 1:20 PM
    • Touring

by comau Online Now May 25, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Hi I am going to stay in Fuiggi in Italy in a couple of weeks. Each day I intend travelling to differnt place. I need to know how to catch the train from Fuiggi to the following, please give rough price
      FROM Fiuggi to Rome
      FROM Fiuggi to Sorrento
      FROM Fiuggi to Amalfi

thanks

9 Answers May 26, 2007 at 3:37 AM