Fiuggi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rome to Cortona by train

Rome Jul 3, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Understand there are two stops near Cortona - Terontola or Camucia. Is one a better choice than the other? Are there buses/taxis from either to Cortona? Should we book the train in advance or just go from the airport in Rome to Termini Station and buy a ticket there? On the return trip, we have a morning flight back to the US and so will go back to Rome the day before. Can you recommend a hotel close to the Termini Station or are there actually airport hotels that would be a better choice? Thanks

more
    • Strike on the Roman Forum

Rome Jun 19, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Today the employees of the roman forum were on strike. Does anyone knows when it ends?

more
    • any video interviews of locals ?

Rome Jun 11, 2014 at 8:11 AM

hello there
      I was wondering if there is any on line platform that gathers video interviews of people that live in Rome , just like this website : http://www.visitlondon.com/story
      it would be nice to see their environment and what they have to say about the city !

more
    • JoyS59's Profile Photo

Rome at the end of July? Let's maybe do lunch?

Rome Jul 4, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Would love to meet up with anyone who will be in Rome near the end of July? I will be there and would love to sit and have a snack/lunch/a conversation with you all.

Hope to hear from someone (or couple people!)

Thanks

more
    • Men's incontinence products

Rome Jul 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Where can I purchase there disposable underwear?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Day trip to Pompeii from Rome

Rome Jul 2, 2014 at 9:21 AM

I have full days in Rome and 1 full day for Pompeii. I would like to find out:

- the best route to get to Pompeii. I will be staying near Roma Termini. I checked this out but there are a couple of trains and I wasn't very sure of the station name in Pompeii. Do I head to Napoli first - again there are a few Napoli station

- if I have 1 full day, how is it best to maximise to see Pompeii? Do I get tickets in advance and is there any specific day that it is closed etc? Any specific tips would be helpful.

How much time do I have to allocate to get back to Rome? This will be in mid October - any tips on when sunsets and attractions close would help. Thanks :)

more
    • romemuseum.com-purchasing tours

Rome 23 hours ago

what are your thoughts on this service?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

3 days in Rome

Rome Jul 3, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I am visiting in mid October and have 3 full days for Rome (and 1 day for Pompeii as day trip from Rome).

Should I see Rome first for 3 days then head to Pompeii / the other way round or any views if this does not make a difference?

For 3 full days in Rome, how best can I maximise? I am planning to visit Vatican City, Collosseum, Pantheon amongst others - can someone give me some pointers?

I will be staying near Roma Termini - is everything walkable and any good recommendation for food?

more
    • Clothing needed for touring

Rome Yesterday

What type of clothes will we need in Late October and Early November for touring? What type of clothes for a nice dinner?

more
    • bus from cruise port gate to the train station

Civitavecchia Jul 1, 2014 at 2:54 PM

where do you pick up the bus from the cruise port to the train station?

more
    • harissa's Profile Photo

Quel hotel?

Rome Jun 19, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Bonjour,je voudrais partir à Rome en Août prochain et je n'arrive pas à trouver un hôtel correct en matière de qualité-prix.
      Vous qui avez déjà visité Rome quel hôtel me recommandez-vous?

more
    • markman1's Profile Photo

bazaar knock offs

Rome Jun 18, 2014 at 5:18 PM

I know we are not supposed to buy these but read that there are great knock off purses in rome does anyone have any knowledge of this

more
    • how to go from fiuggi to capri?!

by elyfante Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Ill be in fiuggi for a few day and would like to go to capri... I know i should get a bus to sorrento and from there a boat but cat find wich bus and how much does it cost.

Thanks

• Basic Info

by gr8lady02 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I am traveling to Fiuggi in about 20 days, I was wondering just a few things.
      1. Will I be able to charge my cell phone?
      2. Should I bring my laptop?
      3. Should I be worried about pick pockets/crime?
      4. I will be there for one week, how much Money should I bring?
      5. I do not speak Italian, will this be an issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    • Getting to Fiuggi from Rome Ciampino

by Oksanochka Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Does anybody know how to get to Fiuggi from Rome Ciampino airport? Is it a good idea to hire a car there? If it is where else should I go from Fiuggi? I am going to Fiuggi to treat my kidney stone condition and want to see Rome and other places

6 Answers Aug 24, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • scottysgirl2's Profile Photo

transportation from sora to fuiggi

by scottysgirl2 Online Now Aug 11, 2011 at 4:55 AM

Hello, anyone ever go to fuiggi from sora by bus or train? We will be visiting Italy Farm Stay in mid October and will return to rome via bus.
      thank you.

2 Answers Aug 11, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    • Getting to Pompeii

by ourannie Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM

How would I get from Fiuggi to Pompeii? I want to spend proper time there - not just a half day coach trip which is what my holiday package offers. i thought if there was good public transport links I could go on a free day.
      I know I can do Rome by public transport. Any other do-able trips?

Our Annie

4 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    • Climate / Weather

by RosannaCoates Online Now Mar 28, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Going to Fiuggi May 22nd. Any idea what the temperature will be?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 11:48 AM
    • Taxis

by mjandar Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 10:57 AM

We are considering staying in a villa outside Fiuggi. To go out in the evening does anyone know if we can book a taxi into town? (We will have a car but don't want to use it in the evenings as we would like to have a drink with our meal out.) Also if this is possible do the drivers speak any English?

2 Answers Mar 26, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • Public Transportation from Rome Airport to Fiuggi

by RLennon Online Now Jul 16, 2007 at 8:53 AM

I will be in the Rome airport in September and want to go (cheapest way) to Fiuggi. Is there a bus or train that I can take to Fiuggi? or maybe both? I was told to take a taxi, but was also told that the cost would be about 100 euros. Seems like too much to me. I'm sure there something better. Thanks for your help R.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2007 at 1:20 PM
    • Touring

by comau Online Now May 25, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Hi I am going to stay in Fuiggi in Italy in a couple of weeks. Each day I intend travelling to differnt place. I need to know how to catch the train from Fuiggi to the following, please give rough price
      FROM Fiuggi to Rome
      FROM Fiuggi to Sorrento
      FROM Fiuggi to Amalfi

thanks

9 Answers May 26, 2007 at 3:37 AM