Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Civitavecchia train to Rome ?

Rome Nov 1, 2015 at 12:49 PM

We're getting off a cruise ship in Civitavecchia and are interested in going to Rome by train.
      Any advice ? Where would be the best place to get off the train once it arrives in Rome ?

• thermal spas

by claudiaperri Online Now Sep 3, 2014 at 10:49 AM

need info on spas in fiuggi--can anyone go? or do you have to be a guest of the hotel? days/hours of operation/cost/recommendations?

1 Answer Sep 3, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    • how to go from fiuggi to capri?!

by elyfante Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Ill be in fiuggi for a few day and would like to go to capri... I know i should get a bus to sorrento and from there a boat but cat find wich bus and how much does it cost.

• Basic Info

by gr8lady02 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I am traveling to Fiuggi in about 20 days, I was wondering just a few things.
      1. Will I be able to charge my cell phone?
      2. Should I bring my laptop?
      3. Should I be worried about pick pockets/crime?
      4. I will be there for one week, how much Money should I bring?
      5. I do not speak Italian, will this be an issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    • Getting to Fiuggi from Rome Ciampino

by Oksanochka Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 9:55 AM

Does anybody know how to get to Fiuggi from Rome Ciampino airport? Is it a good idea to hire a car there? If it is where else should I go from Fiuggi? I am going to Fiuggi to treat my kidney stone condition and want to see Rome and other places

6 Answers Aug 24, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • scottysgirl2's Profile Photo

transportation from sora to fuiggi

by scottysgirl2 Online Now Aug 11, 2011 at 4:55 AM

Hello, anyone ever go to fuiggi from sora by bus or train? We will be visiting Italy Farm Stay in mid October and will return to rome via bus.
      thank you.

2 Answers Aug 11, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    • Getting to Pompeii

by ourannie Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM

How would I get from Fiuggi to Pompeii? I want to spend proper time there - not just a half day coach trip which is what my holiday package offers. i thought if there was good public transport links I could go on a free day.
      I know I can do Rome by public transport. Any other do-able trips?

Our Annie

4 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    • Climate / Weather

by RosannaCoates Online Now Mar 28, 2008 at 8:36 AM

Going to Fiuggi May 22nd. Any idea what the temperature will be?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2008 at 11:48 AM
    • Taxis

by mjandar Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 10:57 AM

We are considering staying in a villa outside Fiuggi. To go out in the evening does anyone know if we can book a taxi into town? (We will have a car but don't want to use it in the evenings as we would like to have a drink with our meal out.) Also if this is possible do the drivers speak any English?

2 Answers Mar 26, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • Public Transportation from Rome Airport to Fiuggi

by RLennon Online Now Jul 16, 2007 at 8:53 AM

I will be in the Rome airport in September and want to go (cheapest way) to Fiuggi. Is there a bus or train that I can take to Fiuggi? or maybe both? I was told to take a taxi, but was also told that the cost would be about 100 euros. Seems like too much to me. I'm sure there something better. Thanks for your help R.

2 Answers Jul 16, 2007 at 1:20 PM
    • Touring

by comau Online Now May 25, 2007 at 10:57 AM

Hi I am going to stay in Fuiggi in Italy in a couple of weeks. Each day I intend travelling to differnt place. I need to know how to catch the train from Fuiggi to the following, please give rough price
      FROM Fiuggi to Rome
      FROM Fiuggi to Sorrento
      FROM Fiuggi to Amalfi

9 Answers May 26, 2007 at 3:37 AM