Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• simshady's Profile Photo

Wedding help!

Rovaniemi Sep 21, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Hello there
      We are having our wedding in Rovaniemi in February (at the Ice Chapel) and I need to organise everything from marriage official, transport and the reception evening to hair, makeup and cake
      I would be very grateful for local recommendations please - it will be a small affair with maybe up to 8 guests and we are on a tiny budget!
      Please help :-)

• Planning a trip to Rovaneimi

Rovaniemi Sep 12, 2015 at 9:56 AM

Hi there. My family and I (wife and a 6 year old) are planning our winter trip this winter to Rovaniemi. We are first-timers to this unique destination. We have sometime to plan for this trip. We will be booking our flight and accommodation soon. We are looking into the activities that we will participate in. My small one is interested in visiting the Santa Park. As it is a 5 day trip, we have not thought about other activities. We wanted to know if we need to plan ahead about our destination activities or should be just leave it when we get there. Thank you.

• Ivalo to Kirkenes transport via Bus

Ivalo Sep 5, 2015 at 3:06 PM

Does anyone know if there is any mode of transportation to Kirkeness from Ivalo.?
      I went through and they are very expensive.

I found the deal on from Ivalo hotel to Kirkenes Hurtigruten harbour pick up is 3600 NOK for 1-4 persons. We are two people only so does anyone going on 1st October from Ivalo to Kirkenes? If yes then it would be cheaper as they are charging anyway for upto four people and we are two only.

Please contact me here and also if anyone has an idea of alternate way of transport please let me know..

• lajomu's Profile Photo

train to Fiskars

by lajomu Online Now Oct 24, 2008 at 4:23 AM

Hello to everybody,
      I'm new here and I like to go to Helsinki and Fiskars, are there trains to helsinki to Fiskars, ( I want to go in december) thanks for your help

3 Answers Oct 24, 2008 at 8:31 AM