Fishguard

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia Apr 17, 2014 at 7:16 AM

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • amandajayne81's Profile Photo

Hertz Car drop off to Ferry Terminal

by amandajayne81 Online Now Aug 22, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Mum and I leave on our first European/UK trip in a few weeks and we are getting pretty excited. Would anyone be able to tell me the distance and best way to get from the Hertz Rental Car drop off in downtown Fishguard to the ferry terminal. We will have all our luggage. Is a taxi the cheapest/easiest option? Likewise at the other end in Ireland if you know from the terminal to the Hertz depot? Thanks.

6 Answers Aug 24, 2008 at 11:04 PM