Fira

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transport to and from Airport and Pollonia anf ferries to Kimolis

Milos Island May 14, 2015 at 5:32 PM

Wondering what is the best and best value way from the airport to Pollonia and also about ferries to and from Kimolis please :-)

more
    • Cigarette prices

Santorini Island Apr 29, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Any idea to how much red leader cigarettes are please?

more
    • Black sand beach

Santorini Island Yesterday

coolI am going to stay at Marrianne Hotel in August, I understand that there is a black sand beach close by, can anyone tell me is the sand corse and how much are the sun beds and parrasols and is the sea safe to swim in. and are there any tavernas close to beach and whats the going rate for food and drink, thank you in advance.yes

more
    • Safety in Santorini

Santorini Island Apr 30, 2015 at 9:57 AM

Hi,

I am interesting in booking a holiday in Santorini tomorrow with my partner and I just wanted to know if this is a good idea as we are black and we do not want to risk being treated unfairly because of colour, can anyone advise me if skin colour is an issue? I don't want to pay all that money for a bad experience.

much appreciated.

Aaron

more
    • Vegetarian Food in Fira / Oia

by divp Online Now Aug 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Hi,
      Are there any restaurants that serve good vegetarian food. I dont have meat and seafood and am traveling to Fira very soon. Pl advise. thanks.

Div

2 Answers Aug 15, 2014 at 4:06 PM
    • Restaurants Recommendations in March?

by gaiuso Online Now Feb 20, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Having trouble finding restaurants or taverns that are open in the beginning of march due to the "Low Season", I will be there from March 2-March5, any recommendations?

1 Answer Feb 20, 2014 at 10:59 PM
    • Mike

by Turborev Online Now May 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM

While I was in Fira a couple of weeks ago my friend saw a safari type hat with Greece written on it and wanted to get one but could not find his size. I was wondering if there was anyway I could get on line and get a hat like that for him.

• Santorini Information

by pinklady1980 Online Now Apr 24, 2006 at 5:50 AM

I'm thinking of going to Santorini in August 2006 for a fortnight. What's it like??? What will the weather be like???? Which is the best place to visit???? Is it expensive to eat out?????

3 Answers Apr 28, 2006 at 2:46 PM
    • Perissa, Apartments

by parsonsfred Online Now Mar 23, 2006 at 4:46 AM

Can anyone please tell me if they know if Sandy Villa Apartments, which is offered by Olympic and Odyssey Holidays, has a website I can visit? Or, can anyone give me their direct telephone number. I am visiting there in July, and would like to find out more about the property.
      Thank you

2 Answers Mar 23, 2006 at 7:34 AM
    • sunflower7's Profile Photo

How expensive????

by sunflower7 Online Now Dec 8, 2005 at 9:18 AM

Please can someone help me by giving me an idea of just how expensive Santorini is???? I have heard that its cheaper to eat in Fira than Oia but not sure if its true? How much roughly does it cost for a 3 course meal in a nice restaurant? (Not looking for anything to fancy, just nice food). Food is a very important part of our holiday. Is the food on the island quite good? How much should we expect to pay for a pint of beer/bacardi and lemonade and glass of wine for example? Are the supermarkets expensive? Im from Scotland so not used to paying London prices!! I really want to go to Santorini but am worried it will be to expensivr for food and drink. I would just like an idea so I can work out a budget for food and drink. Also is the island crowded in September? Thinking of staying for 1st 2 weeks September next year.

I appriciate any help and advice! Apartments I have seen are in Imerovigli.
      Thanks xxx

3 Answers Dec 8, 2005 at 5:27 PM
    • First time to Santorini/Thira

by IffyMiffy Online Now Sep 9, 2003 at 9:41 AM

I'm heading to Thirai the last week of September and would love to hear about any recommendations or advice you may have for a first visit to the island. Can you help me out? Thanks...

2 Answers Sep 12, 2003 at 7:57 AM