change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crossing lakes Kungleden mid-to-late september

Norrbottens Län Aug 19, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Hi there!

Together with my girlfriend I am planning to walk the Kungsleden mid-to-late september. I am particularly worried about crossing the lakes at Sitojaure and Akste coming from the north.

If we arrive around the 20th of september at these places, how are our chances of even getting to the other side? Are there ways around?

Regards,

more
    • Bladewings's Profile Photo

Skalunda Barrows

Sweden Aug 10, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Hi, I'm considering visiting Skalunda barrows and the church, staying a night in Lidköping and getting the bus there which apparently takes 20 minutes. Is it easy to do explore on foot without a bike? I'm asking because my son can't ride an ordinary bike due to autism.

more
    • in903226's Profile Photo

The Stockholm card

Sweden Aug 20, 2015 at 7:42 AM

i wanna buy Stockholm card online, but i can't find link on official website http://www.visitstockholm.com/.
      Is that mean I can't buy it online?

more
    • Weather in late September?

Stockholm Sep 1, 2015 at 6:14 PM

How's the weather in Stockholm in late September/early October? Is it better to go in the late spring/early summer?

more
    • Hiking equipment

Örebro Aug 6, 2015 at 4:29 AM

Hi all,

Could anyone suggest where I could purchase hiking equipment (specifically alcohol for cooking food on a stove) in Orebro?

Thanks

Ana

more
    • Is drone allowed in Sweden by their custom?

Stockholm Aug 28, 2015 at 5:18 PM

I am flying from Australia. Can I take a drone for my photography purpose and enter into Sweden?? Is drone allowed in Sweden??

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

From Arlanda aeroport to Uppsala

Stockholm Aug 5, 2015 at 2:02 AM

Going there August 14.
      SL tells me:
      Vid lokala resor i Upplands län gäller UL-biljetter. För resa över länsgränsen behövs biljett för både SL och UL. Se sl.se eller ul.se för mer information.
      Börjar eller slutar resan vid pendeltågsstationen Arlanda C, behövs en passagebiljett för att passera spärren. Biljetten kan du köpa när du påbörjar resan eller när du kommer till Arlanda.

I am happy with my old SL Access card. But where on earth do I get all those regional tickets?

more
    • The cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki

Stockholm Aug 6, 2015 at 2:14 AM

Hello,
      I have a plan to cruise with the Viking Line from Stockholm to Helsinki in September .
      what do you advise me ?

many Thanks
      M

more