Finale Ligure

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Apartments

Genoa Feb 17, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Where is a safe place for myself and my daughter to rent an apartment in genoa for a few days in May. Can anyone recommend one, preferably two bedrooms or a sofabed in living room as we prefer to sleep separately. Many thanks.

more
    • Cinque Terre for those with limited mobility

Vernazza Feb 9, 2015 at 2:44 AM

Which of the Cinque Terre towns can be easily accessed from the train station, either by walking a short distance (preferably without many stairs) or by a shuttle bus from rail station to town? I will have the Cinque Terre pass that lets me use the elevators for the disabled. Also, do you know if the Via dell'amore is open now? We leave for Italy next week & would appreciate any info. Many thanks!

more
    • Bus from cruise terminal to train station

Vernazza Feb 9, 2015 at 2:38 AM

Can anyone tell me if there is a bus from the cruise terminal to the train station? If so, do you know where we would catch it and what change we should have ready to pay for it? Many thanks.

more
    • travel to riviera

Santa Margherita Ligure Feb 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM

hello, My wife and I are going to be in Santa Margherita this August, I was wondering is there a way to take a boat or a ferry to Menton or Monte Carlo. Thanks

more
    • Due Gemelli hotel

Riomaggiore Feb 9, 2015 at 7:47 PM

How do you get from the hotel to the start of the hiking trail?

more
    • How to get through Cinque Terre?

Vernazza Feb 9, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Hello !

I am coming from Rome Termini and am trying to find the best way to get to Vernazza and possibly Riomaggiore. As I understand it, I can take a train from Rome to La Spezia and there pick up a train that travels through all the five towns and use that to return to La Spezia and go home at night. This train is accessible from the Cinque Terre card correct? So I only need to buy a ticket to La Spezia, buy a Cinque Terre Day trip card that includes train travel for 12 euro there, and pick up a train from La Spezia that will take me to Vernazza and Riomaggiore that I can do because I have this card, right? Just trying to understand the most economic and direct way. I really appreciate the response!

Ashlyn

more
    • Stay in June

Manarola Feb 23, 2015 at 6:07 AM

My fiancee and i are honeymooning in Cinque Terre in June and staying in Manarola. Did we make a good decision? How long does it take to get to Vernazza?

Thanks,
      Taylor

more