Filandia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Santa Marta to El Zaino

Santa Marta Jul 18, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Could anyone tell me what time the last buses leave Santa Marta to get to El Zaino?

more
    • Getting to Barranquilla airport from Santa Marta

Colombia Jul 1, 2015 at 8:45 AM

What is the best way to get to the Barranquilla airport if I want to stay the night in Santa Marta? Would this be unreasonable or too complicated?

Thanks!

more
    • Colombian passport vs Canadian

Colombia Jul 7, 2015 at 7:25 PM

Hello,
      I was born in Colombia to a Canadian father and a Colombian mother. We moved to Canada in 1977. I am thinking of going back to visit and have an aunt there that is adamant that I MUST also have a Colombian passport in order to exit Colombia.
      I am reading two things:
      a. Colombia requires ALL nationals to exit Colombia with a Colombian passport regardless of their current nationality.

b. The above is true but ONLY if you became a citizen of another country AFTER 1991.

So, technically I became a Canadian citizen because of my father. I have a Canadian registration of birth abroad and entered Canada in 1977. Why would I need to go and get a Colombian passport to visit Colombia for a few weeks? Could someone please clarify. I am confused. ps. yes, my Canadian passport states I was born in Cali.

more
    • Traveling to Cartagena in Mid July

Cartagena Jul 9, 2015 at 12:56 PM

Any suggestions for Restaurants, Tour Guide, or Bars?

more

Near Filandia