Travel Answers
Figuig

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Figuig

• no tour will go there we want to what do you think of the hire a car and driver option ???

by CarolD39 Online Now Nov 2, 2014 at 8:15 PM

We are not poor BUT we are NOT rich what we love is feeling, seeing, being part of what is real. Every time we come away from a trip, it makes me/us re evaluate, appreciate, what we have .
      We are fortunate to have friends all over the world that we would not have if we had not reached out to the distant parts of the world.
      I am no stranger to travel and what I LOVE is when you meet someone, eye to eye face to face ...... you can see the same reflection, the same mind the same wants and needs,
      I have never felt so aware of life and i love it ,
      The further away from my here and the closer i get to (there) the less stuff has a hold on me and the more people grow on me.
      i know there are issues, everyone knows that but i am no one special and i have no agenda i just love to learn and experience the goodness that each culture has to offer.

5 Answers Nov 3, 2014 at 6:22 AM
    • DavidV28's Profile Photo

A hotel in Boudenib?

by DavidV28 Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Most websites I've found, claim that there are NO hotels or restaurants in either Boudenib or Bouanane.
      A friend of mine has told me that there is one small hotel in Boudenib: 'Hotel Hamada Guir' Can you tell me anything about this hotel?

In Figuig, I know about the 4 major hotels including the Hotel Figuig, but what other hotels are there, the ones not named in my guidebook? Also, what about cafes and places to eat?

I am coming to Figuig near the end of October, and I want to stay for one week.

Please write to me at davidvickery.2013@ymail.com

Thank you very much,
      David Vickery

9 Answers Sep 26, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • DavidV28's Profile Photo

Figuig: End of October weather?

by DavidV28 Online Now Sep 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Middle of last November I was in Merzouga, where I found the weather quite comfortable although there was a bit of rain and a windstorm.

I'm now starting to make plans to travel from my home in Taroudant to Figuig, where I would like to stay maybe a week.

I've heard about the heavy rains and flooding that does occur in Figuig at times.
      At what time of year does that usually take place? Is there a danger of such an occurrence at the end of October?
      Yes, I know, weather is unpredictable anywhere these days, but still...

And thanks very much for your advice!
      David/Daoud

4 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM