Fiesole

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Grossetto to Saturnia

Saturnia Dec 23, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Is there any direct travel between Grosseto to Saturnia? I am taking a train from Florence to Grosseto. Thanks.

more
    • lisselleC's Profile Photo

Florence stay over New Year

Florence Dec 26, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Hi, we will be travelling to Florence tomorrow, staying until 4th January. We would like to take the train on a couple of occasions to visit somewhere up to one hour away. We have been to Sienna a couple of time, we have stayed in Lucca and Pietrasanta; we didn't like Pisa! I was wondering about Bologna - worth visit? We are open to suggestions.
      Thank you

more
    • annienvb's Profile Photo

Florence hotel

Florence Dec 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM

My husband and I will be in Florence, Italy for three nights, including New Year Eve. What hotel would you recommend where we can walk to most things and enjoy the festivities? Thank you!

more
    • gguernica's Profile Photo

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!

by gguernica Online Now Apr 21, 2004 at 7:29 AM

Will anyone be in fiesole in the period from 29 april to 2 may?? We can meet up! GU

• wedding in fiesole

by kath31 Online Now Apr 14, 2004 at 3:13 PM

We are planning on getting married in the Florence region, hopefully Fiesole if we can find a beautiful catholic church! Does anyone know of such a church?

3 Answers Apr 16, 2004 at 9:37 AM
    • Fiesole -- have you been there?

by santaelena99 Online Now Aug 29, 2003 at 11:14 AM

Hi - I'd be grateful for advice/info from anyone who has stayed in Fiesole. We (Australian & American) are getting married in Feb 2004 in Florence and plan to stay in Fiesole, preferably in a villa. But we're having trouble finding much information on the place or any villas there. If you've been there or know where to get good info, can you please give me some hints? thanks !

10 Answers Apr 16, 2004 at 10:27 AM