Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shaziafarooq's Profile Photo

Fez to Casablanca by train

by shaziafarooq Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Hi

I will be staying in Fez from 22nd September to the 25th with my husband. I am planning day trip to Casablanca and visit the hassan mosque.

1) Can someone advise how long the trin journey is from Fez to Casablanca?
      2) How much it would cost?
      3) How frequent are the trains?
      4) What would be the best way to get to the mosque once I arrive in Casablanca

Thanks in advance

1 Answer Sep 12, 2011 at 12:34 AM
    • suroor2's Profile Photo

Fez Hotel

by suroor2 Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 6:26 PM

Can anyone tell me if you can reccommend a Budget Hotel in Fez.. approx >>> 240 Dirhams...will be arriving late August..thanks again in advance..

1 Answer Jul 8, 2007 at 10:37 PM
    • JJennyx's Profile Photo

Transport Advice

by JJennyx Online Now Dec 16, 2006 at 7:31 AM

Hello
      Can anyone recommend a driver/guide with a van to transport my husband and I from Fez to Marrakesh on January 2, 2007. I would be interested in learning about the sights along the way.

1 Answer Dec 16, 2006 at 11:16 AM
    • Cheap Riads in Fez

by itchfortravel Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to find a cheap riad for 6/7 people to rent out in Fez. I think50 a night/per person would be my maximum price.

Any suggestions?

• transport advice

by Diandre Online Now May 30, 2005 at 2:09 PM

I will be travelling to Granada from Fez in August. The best route I've found is train from Fez to Tangier (5h), ferry across to Algeciras (70min), and then train to Granada (4 1/2h). Does anyone know of a shorter or quicker route? Is the train from Fez to Tangier better than the bus?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2005 at 5:00 PM
    • tangiers to fez

by crackerjacker Online Now Apr 21, 2005 at 12:04 PM

I am wondering what the quickest way to get from tangiers to fez will be once we come off the ferry from algecira spain. Is there a best time to arrive by ferry so that we can head right to fez?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2005 at 6:28 AM