Be the First to Answer

• Spa day????????

Toulouse Apr 23, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Anu nice spas in tolouse anyone???

more
    • susanne1's Profile Photo

What is the best way to get to Antibes from Dresden

Antibes Apr 19, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Can you help by telling me the best way to get to Antibes and if flying to Nice is better than getting to Cannes first?

more
    • 4 day Provence Itinerary

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 8 hours ago

Hello,

My husband and I (both early 30's) Have 4 full days (Tues-Sat) in Provence and will be staying in Maubec with a car. We have never been and I am feeling overwhelmed by all of the places to see. I think we want to go to: Marseille & Cassis, Arles, Avignon, Lourmarin, St Remy, Gordes, L'isle sur la Sorgue. We would love to visit markets and find beautiful places to picnic, and maybe do some light hiking. I read Pont du Gard is a nice place to go, and maybe Gorges du Verdon but it looks like It might be too far. Which of these places can we bundle together and see in one day and do any need a full day? Any specific activities worth booking? The only thing scheduled so far is a Truffle Hunting tour for a couple hours Wednesday evening. We don't want to fill our schedule up too much, and want to make sure there is plenty of time to just enjoy the beauty around us so if we need to remove any of these places which do we cut out?

Thanks so much for your help!

Nicole

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Lockers in theCagnes-sur-Mer train station

Cagnes-sur-Mer Apr 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM

Does anyone know if there are luggage lockers in theCagnes-sur-Mer train station? Thanks

more
    • access in the evening

Carcassonne Apr 24, 2015 at 2:08 PM

If staying outside the walls can we access the cite inside the walls in the evenings?

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Touring with motocaravan through France

France Apr 21, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hi,
      We are planning a tour with motocaravan covering France.
      We will be travelling with children who are 14 and 10.(both girl)
      We will come from Stuttgart(Germany) and planning to tour Paris,Alsace region and then Belgium.
      Besides historical and touristic places, we would like to be in the places where inhabitants live,eat,make shopping etc.
      We would like to hear your advices about any other places that we can add to our route.
      Quality but budget is also important for your reastaurant advices.
      Thanks.

more
    • How far is it from the Joliette district to the old town when walking?

Marseille Apr 19, 2015 at 6:25 AM

We are due to stay at the Suite novotel in Joliette area. Is it far to walk to the old port and what is the public transport like?

more
    • things to do in roscoff

Roscoff Apr 19, 2015 at 3:25 AM

what to do with 2 children aged 10 and 12

more
    • Bus/Train Schedule

Perpignan Apr 17, 2015 at 10:29 AM

How late do buses or trains run in France? Let's say I was trying to get from center of Perpignan city to Le Barcares, which is closer to the coast but I am going to an event that won't be over till 2am and afraid I won't have any way of getting back to Perpignan.

more
    • CDG airport

Paris Apr 13, 2015 at 9:02 AM

My daughter and granddaughter will be arriving 2 hours before me at CDG.We will all be arriving at terminal 2 from USA with just carry on.
      Is there a restaurant or sitting area they can wait before going through customs or passport control until I arrive.

more
    • street Map

Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Apr 8, 2015 at 8:52 AM

I cannot seem to find a normal street map showing ALL the streets and roads in le touquet

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Rue Saint Maur to CDG airport

Paris 3 hours ago

What is the best train route to take to get to RER B?
      With bags, so appreciate route with escalator, elevator less stairs. Thanks

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

1st May - attractions?

Paris Apr 30, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Just realised most of attractions are closed on 1st May as it is public holiday. What is open besides Notre Dame?

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Visiting the calanques

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Apr 29, 2015 at 11:44 PM

What is the best way to visit the calanques if you're NOT based in Marseilles? Will be travelling from Carcassonne to Nice. Is it practical to stop off at Cassis and do a boat trip or hike out to the calanques?

Any advice on best calanque to visit, best hike, best boat tour?

Thanks!

more
    • Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

Working hours of Église Saint-Pierre-le-Vieux

Strasbourg Apr 26, 2015 at 9:44 AM

Can anybody provide me info on working hours of Église Saint-Pierre-le-Vieux or Church of Saint Peter the Old in Strasbpurg? Thank you in advance. Oleg

more
    • FRANCHE - Besançon: rent a bike

Besançon Apr 21, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Hi

Is there a bike to rent ? and Is there a road for bicycles routes or area?

suzan

more
    • Skip the queue Eiffel Tower

Paris Apr 19, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Which is the best company to purchase Skip the queue tickets to the Eiffel Tower?

more
    • weekend visit to the cellars

Épernay Apr 19, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Are the cellars open on Saturdays and Sundays. I have read on the moet.com site that there are no tours on weekends - only Mon - Fri. I wonder if its true. I was planning a trip to Epernay on 1 and 2 of May.
      Appreciate your advice.
      Konstantin

more

Bastille Day 2015

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hello there! My son and I will be in Paris on Bastille Day(2015). Can anyone recommend an evening cruise to watch the fireworks? Thanks

more
    • Extreme Adventure

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hi there! Are there some special activities like bungee jumping, rafting, climbing, ... in and near Paris! Would be so thankful for any help and ideas!

Best wishes! :)

more
    • annahill's Profile Photo

Transportation

Champagne-Ardenne Apr 15, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Hello,'
      Is it possible to get to Champagne from Calais by public transport. Thanks for any help.

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Camping Site France

France Apr 12, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Hi, we are going camping in France later on in the year, when it's warmed up. Can anyone recommend any good camp sites in the central regions.
      Ideally we do not want to be completely isolated, but do not want a site that is commercial ie swimming pool, clubhouse, entertainment etc..
      Also any recommendations of good web sites offering camp sites.
      Many thanks
      Poepat

more
    • Tough time finding accomodation for a short stay in August

Le Cap d'Agde Apr 11, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Hi,

I am having a tough time finding a place to stay within village for short stay during August. We are a couple from Asia and visiting France for first time. We would like to stay in Cap d'agde for 2-3 nights in a couples-only accommodation.

It seems like only options are hotels Jardin Eden and Babylone. First of all they seem very expensive. Secondly, the agency AGN handling their bookings is notoriously slow in replying to emails (no option to book online).

Can you please advise if there are other options available for short stay in Cap d'agde in August?

more
    • Local tour companies at the cruise teminal

Cherbourg Apr 7, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Are there any local tour companies located at the cruise terminal that we can join a day tour to the Normandy sites or even a local tour?

more

Le Petit Train d'Avignon

Avignon Apr 3, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Hello there!
      I was wondering about it. Where can I buy the tickets(I'll be there in July)? Do I have to make reservations? Thank you so much : )

more
    • shaziafarooq's Profile Photo

Fez to Casablanca by train

by shaziafarooq Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Hi

I will be staying in Fez from 22nd September to the 25th with my husband. I am planning day trip to Casablanca and visit the hassan mosque.

1) Can someone advise how long the trin journey is from Fez to Casablanca?
      2) How much it would cost?
      3) How frequent are the trains?
      4) What would be the best way to get to the mosque once I arrive in Casablanca

Thanks in advance

1 Answer Sep 12, 2011 at 12:34 AM
    • suroor2's Profile Photo

Fez Hotel

by suroor2 Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 6:26 PM

Can anyone tell me if you can reccommend a Budget Hotel in Fez.. approx >>> 240 Dirhams...will be arriving late August..thanks again in advance..

1 Answer Jul 8, 2007 at 10:37 PM
    • JJennyx's Profile Photo

Transport Advice

by JJennyx Online Now Dec 16, 2006 at 7:31 AM

Hello
      Can anyone recommend a driver/guide with a van to transport my husband and I from Fez to Marrakesh on January 2, 2007. I would be interested in learning about the sights along the way.

1 Answer Dec 16, 2006 at 11:16 AM
    • Cheap Riads in Fez

by itchfortravel Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to find a cheap riad for 6/7 people to rent out in Fez. I think50 a night/per person would be my maximum price.

Any suggestions?

• transport advice

by Diandre Online Now May 30, 2005 at 2:09 PM

I will be travelling to Granada from Fez in August. The best route I've found is train from Fez to Tangier (5h), ferry across to Algeciras (70min), and then train to Granada (4 1/2h). Does anyone know of a shorter or quicker route? Is the train from Fez to Tangier better than the bus?

1 Answer Jun 15, 2005 at 5:00 PM
    • tangiers to fez

by crackerjacker Online Now Apr 21, 2005 at 12:04 PM

I am wondering what the quickest way to get from tangiers to fez will be once we come off the ferry from algecira spain. Is there a best time to arrive by ferry so that we can head right to fez?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2005 at 6:28 AM