Fethiye

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lycian Coast

by btlim Online Now Apr 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM

Plan to stay in Fethiye for 3 nightd as a base for my visit in this area. Is it a good idea or Oludeniz a better idea? Any good trekking area nearby ?

2 Answers Jun 11, 2010 at 7:29 PM
    • Trekking In Fethiye

by btlim Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 3:00 AM

Plan to visit fethiye but undecided where to go. Heard about Saklikent canyon,, is it worth visitng and how can i get there and do we need a guide ?
      Also plan to do trekking in Fethiye or Antalya, any recommendations?
      Thanks.
      BT

1 Answer Mar 23, 2010 at 10:31 AM
    • Fethiye blue cruise with family- recommend operator?

by Momplanner Online Now Mar 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Hi, We are an American family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids, ages 9 and 4) traveling to Turkey in early June. After Istanbul and Cappadocia, we're taking an overnight bus south (probably to Fethiye), to explore the coast, hopefully on a 3 night blue cruise, traveling east to west, as our next destination is Pamukkale. Can anyone recommend a good boating company for us? We decided against the Olympos-Fethiye route because we heard it was more popular with younger, party-ing crowds and we're looking for a more relaxing cruise. Since there's just the 4 of us, I imagine it's too expensive to charter our own boat and would need a cabin charter, unless there are smaller boats that might work for us? Many thanks!

3 Answers Mar 19, 2010 at 2:15 PM
    • Coast road from Fethiye to Kalkan via Patara?

by Tommmo Online Now Mar 17, 2010 at 11:48 PM

We would like to drive this route in a rental car. Is the road ok?

5 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 5:29 PM
    • milkyway apartments hisoranu

by stella31 Online Now Mar 14, 2010 at 6:06 AM

i want too book a holiday direct with the owner of the hotel how do i do this i stayed at the hotel in may 2007 and wish 2 return there this year

1 Answer Mar 14, 2010 at 6:59 AM
    • flights

by koolaking Online Now Mar 7, 2010 at 4:44 AM

am going to hisaranou in may for a couple of months,can anyone tell me the cheapest airline from gatwick to dalaman CHEERZ

2 Answers Mar 7, 2010 at 6:03 AM
    • tempreture in April

by abbeda Online Now Feb 7, 2010 at 2:50 AM

Hi,
      I was thinking of visiting Fethiye in easter holidays but wasn't sure what the tempretures are going to be at that time of year.If we don't go then we could go in first week of august. Please could anyone help so I can plan my trip.
      Thanks in advance

2 Answers Feb 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM
    • MistryGirl's Profile Photo

Car Hire

by MistryGirl Online Now Feb 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM

I ma new to this forum.
      We've planned a 14 day holiday in Fethiye in August 2010 with a group of 9 people. We are flying into Antalya & we need some recommended car hire companies please. We would want to hire a minibus that would accomodate all 9 of us plus luggage.

Also, does anyone know where the country villas in Kemer, Fethiye are located. If so, please could you advise if there are any supermarkets, markets & restaurants near by and also what the area is like & anything else that would be of help to us.
      Many thanks

3 Answers Feb 6, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    • Airport tranfers

by MichaelCrane Online Now Feb 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM

I am looking for transfers from Dalaman/Hisaronu-Fethiye/Dalaman for June 2010. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

2 Answers May 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM
    • I am searching information about

by asfpunk Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Hi there, I am new here. I am plannig a trip to Fethiye and some other cities in Turkey. I already found some very helpful hints on this page here and startet to plan my trip.
      Now I am searching for information about some other sights, restaurants etc. ,which were not mentioned here yet.
      Perhaps someone could tell me the adresses, if they are good or not and some things. I am not sure if I would miss something if I would not go there :-)
      Thanks for your help in advance.
      I am searching für information about:
      -mangals restaurant
      - cin bal restaurant
      - chill out garden restaurant and bar
      - bella mama restaurant
      - pasa kebap
      - seckin locanta restaurant
      - levissi garden
      - cafe oley
      - the hammam
      isle of st. nicolaus
      church of st. nicolaus
      a bay called gemile
      a bay of katranci
      the cleopatra bath
      club bananas ans music factory
      and für diving, the afkule riff?

3 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    • central fethiye accommodation

by briankay Online Now Sep 6, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Are there any 2* or 3* hotels or apartments in central fethiye - not calis or hisaronu or others out of town?

3 Answers Sep 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM
    • fethiye info

by briankay Online Now Sep 6, 2009 at 10:02 PM

what is the e-mail address of the tourist information office in Fethiye please?

1 Answer Sep 7, 2009 at 5:38 AM
    • sarahshm's Profile Photo

How to get to Olu Deniz

by sarahshm Online Now Jul 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Hi,
      I and my family want to have a trip (for 7 days) to Olu Deniz.(5 adults and a 7 year-old child) We're coming from Tehran (Iran). What do u think the cheapest way to get there is?
      like for example half of the way with train another with bus
      or like fly to Izmir and then by bus to Fethiye or Olu Deniz.
      What do u recommend?

3 Answers Mar 23, 2010 at 11:48 PM
    • Help with hotels

by JULEBAR Online Now Jul 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Could someone suggest a characteristic Turkish hotel or pansyion for my husband and myself - we are preparing a travel seminar on Turkey for Seniors and would like to avoid the "hoiday package" scene - moderate price

1 Answer Jul 8, 2009 at 6:01 AM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Anyone stayed at this hotel: GREEN ANATOLIA CLUB AND HOTEL HISARONU OVACIK‏?

by travelnut71 Online Now Apr 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Hello. I found some really good rates for this hotel. I was wondering if someone stayed there and if there is a shuttle to the town, Olu Deniz. They state that there is a shuttle to the beach but how about the town itself and how frequent, and how late do they run? Thank you.

6 Answers Jun 15, 2009 at 8:39 AM
    • Bus Routes

by ronlisb Online Now Mar 16, 2009 at 12:30 PM

We are holidaying in Dalyan and have friends holidaying in Kemer, near Antalya, at the same time. Is there a bus route that connects Dalyan with Antalya? If so, could you tell me how long it takes, how often it runs and how much it costs? Thank you. Ron Bright

2 Answers Mar 20, 2009 at 12:52 PM
    • jetset05's Profile Photo

Day trip Fethiye to Ephesus??

by jetset05 Online Now Feb 24, 2009 at 2:12 AM

Hi can anyone give me any info from a Day trip Fethiye to Ephesus

many thanks..

2 Answers Feb 27, 2009 at 11:54 AM
    • Help to find bus from Fethiye to Kemer

by gizmo75 Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 6:52 AM

Hi,

I'm coming to Turkey next week and would like to find a bus from Fethiye to Kemer (or Antalya if Kemer is not possible).

I'd like to travel Fri Sept 5th or Sat 6th.

thanks a lot for your help

3 Answers Sep 2, 2008 at 6:59 AM
    • Gym/Classes in/around fethiye

by paintyourtarget Online Now Aug 19, 2008 at 3:00 PM

Heyas
      I live in Ovachek, near olu deniz and fethiye. I was wondering if anyone knew any hotels that offered either yearly/monthly/daily membership to their sporting/ fitness facilities. Also does anyone know of any fun societies/ groups out there for young adults. I also brought my rollerblades and can't seem to find anywhere to blade....know any good tarmac places?

thanks
      ally

1 Answer Sep 2, 2008 at 7:10 AM
    • holiday in olu deniz

by tallgirl27 Online Now May 30, 2008 at 6:22 AM

My husband and i are travelling to olu deniz in august. I wondered how much it is to eat out there and what resturants people would recommend? And also do I need to have injections? Thanx

2 Answers Jul 7, 2008 at 12:58 PM
    • How much does a meal cost and currency exchange.

by mattsshaw Online Now May 29, 2008 at 8:31 AM

We are staying at the Mavi Belce in June. Could anyone advise me of the cost of a beer, a meal with wine etc etc. We are going for 11 nights and are medium drinkers and staying B&B. Will probably take in a gulet or 2 and possibly a car to go up to kas.

Also - is it better to take uk currency and exchange out there?

Thanks

2 Answers May 30, 2008 at 2:45 PM
    • How much does a meal cost?

by mattsshaw Online Now May 29, 2008 at 8:31 AM

We are staying at the Mavi Belce in June. Could anyone advise me of the cost of a beer, a meal with wine etc etc. We are going for 11 nights and are medium drinkers and staying B&B. Will probably take in a gulet or 2 and possibly a car to go up to kas.

Also - is it better to take uk currency and exchange out there?

Thanks

• Help with fethiye Cruise - PLEASE!

by mmoita1 Online Now May 23, 2008 at 6:11 AM

we are a couple in our eraly 30's and are going to be in Fethiye area for 4/5 days. Is it worthy to make a cruise? I think 3 days might be to much.. Can you advice us?

Here are the options..

a)fethiye - Kas (1 night)

b)fethiye - Kas (3 nights)

or

c) Departure from Fethiye Harbour around 10:30. We enjoy some swimming and snorkeling in Ag Bay before lunch is served. We cruise along a few of the islands towards the famous Cleopatra's or Hamam Bay . Enjoy a swim in the ancient ruins of these Roman Baths. We have dinner and spend here our first night.

After breakfast we depart for the beautiful Bedri Rahmi Bay , named after one of the first 'Blue Cruisers' who painted here in 1973 a fish on the rocks. Jump in the clear water or explore the island. Afterwards we cruise to Flat Island where we have lunch and swim or snorkel in the shallow water near a little beach. We set sail towards Tersane Bay , with the ruins of a once very important shipyard. Dinner and our last night on the boat.

Today we cruise to the tranquil area of Göcek where we can swim, snorkel or just soak up some sun and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Last swim at Red Island .

Can you advice us a good place to stay in this area?
      Thank you very much

2 Answers May 23, 2008 at 11:52 AM
    • Boat day trips from Fethiye

by wantok2071 Online Now May 6, 2008 at 1:52 AM

Hi fellow-travellers,
      We will be in Fethiye next week and have allocated Tuesday/Wednesday to do a boat trip, my ideal would be to start and end in Fethiye and go to Dalyan Delta, mud baths, Iztuzu beach plus more. Is there such a boat trip? if so which company is a good one to go with? what can i expect to pay, we have a car and can drive to start our boat trip in Dalyan but i thought it might be more scenic starting from Fethiye. BTW, is it too cold to swim at the moment?

Thank you very much for your answers
      ciao

2 Answers May 6, 2008 at 9:53 AM
    • Driving Directions to Olu Deniz

by mat_at1 Online Now Apr 21, 2008 at 12:44 PM

I will be flying into Dalaman airport next week and am hiring a car. Does anyone know if it will be very difficult to navigate my way? Also, do you know where I can find detail driving directions in general for Turkey???

Thanks!

Matt

6 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 7:55 AM
    • transport

by normz Online Now Apr 11, 2008 at 6:52 AM

I will be staying in a hotel in Olu Denize how far a drive is it to Fethiye?
      do i need to hire a car?
      nad i am travelling in two weeks time. do you still think the sun will be so hot on the boats?
      and thank you for answering my question

5 Answers Jul 7, 2008 at 2:00 PM
    • 12 island tour Fethiye

by normz Online Now Apr 11, 2008 at 5:36 AM

This seems like a must take cruise. however i am not travelling alone
      does anyone know what it costs for adults and kids and where can i book it online?
      thanks

3 Answers Apr 11, 2008 at 11:56 AM
    • Driving from Izmir to Olu Deniz and beaches

by mat_at1 Online Now Mar 31, 2008 at 9:29 AM

My girlfriend and I (in our 20s) will be traveling to the area in late April/early May. We will be flying into either Dalaman or Izmir and are trying to figure the best way to get around. I was thinking of hiring a car since our time is very limited (four full days) and would like to spend a couple of days at the beach and a couple exploring areas around Izmir. My girlfriend really wants to visit Olu Deniz and we are looking to paraglide so I figure the beaches around this area would be our best bet this time of year. From what I've gathered, bus transportation would not be difficult or too costly, however, due to the limited time I thought that having a car may provide more freedom and flexibility. Does anyone know how practical this seems especially in regards to parking if we are staying in/around Olu Deniz and Izmir. Do the hotels/resorts typically provide free parking for their guests? Also, if anyone has any suggestions as far as beaches and/or fairly inexpensive hotels, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt

6 Answers Apr 8, 2008 at 8:18 AM
    • Weather in Fethiye June / July

by jleroi Online Now Feb 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Hi,

My wife and I are planning to visit Fethiye (and the coast from Bodrum to Kas) either the first week in June or first in July. We want to make sure it is hot enough to enjoy the beach and a swim, but not so hot and humid that we're running for air conditioning every two hours. What time do you feel is the better of the two?

many thanks!

9 Answers Feb 14, 2008 at 4:50 AM
    • pompeymark's Profile Photo

weather

by pompeymark Online Now Sep 1, 2007 at 8:58 AM

iv seen the 10day weather forcast for the fethiye area,and im a little worried to how much more its going to kool down..its gone from about 40 to about 27 in a matter of days..is this normal..or will it get cooler than 27 in the middle of september

4 Answers Sep 5, 2007 at 2:00 PM