change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Monnix's Profile Photo

December 2014

Istanbul Dec 21, 2014 at 5:58 AM

I will be in Istanbul for NYE. Anybody care to meet up?

more
    • Tralveling in Winter

Cesme Dec 8, 2014 at 12:50 PM

I am coming to Cesme in December to see a friend that lives there.. I know it is very quiet at that time but is there anything I can do there? I have only been there in the winter.

more
    • hamgirl's Profile Photo

Budget way to travel from/to different airports to hotel

Istanbul Dec 3, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Hello all,

We have booked a Room in Yunus Emre Hotel from 26.12.14 - 31.12.14.

We are arriving at Istanbul (S.Gokcen airport) by Pegasus Airlines and leaving on 31 December from Istanbul - Atatürk airport by Turkish Airlines.

What is the budget way to travel from/to both the airports to the hotel.What will be one way cost for the transfers?Any websites?Is advanced booking needed?

Thankyou very much in advance.

more
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

Minibus connections from Kars to Rize and into Georgia

Kars Dec 13, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Hello,

I am thinking about visiting north-eastern Turkey before heading off to Georgia. Does anyone have any ideas about the following connections by public transport (e.g. minibus). I am especially interested to hear about the frequency and length of the trips.

Trabzon - Rize
      Rize - Kars
      Kars - into Georgia (via Ardahan?)

Any help is much appreciated.

more
    • alisa123's Profile Photo

christal tower hotel alanya!!

Alanya Dec 8, 2014 at 2:04 AM

hey, anyone who knows about this hotel and east beach near the hotel??
      I would like to travel to Alanya next summer, but need some help.

more
    • Flat Rental in Bursa

Bursa Dec 3, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Anyone has any ideas how to find a cheap small flat for 2 people in Bursa for 6 months - 1 year? It seems that nobody speaks English in Bursa, in the same time we don't speak Turskish.
      We will appreciate any help with information.

more
    • sports activities in adana

Adana Nov 30, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I am planinng to visit Adana soon in Decembe and I am looking for sports activities to do e.g.sking ,kayaking climbing ...
      Where is the best places?
      Where is the nearest skiing resort from Adana ?
      Is there any special company offer packages for this kind of activities and how we can contact them?
      Thank you all

more
    • Indian restaurant

Antalya Dec 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Is there any Indian restaurant in Antalya? I am DYING to eat chicken beryani..

more
    • Hotel in advance

Bursa Dec 5, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Is it necessary to book a hotel in bursa? I am afraid that upon arriving the rooms are no longer available. Very appreciate the answers. Thanks! :)

more
    • hamgirl's Profile Photo

Budget way to travel from/to the airport to the Keskin Pension

Antalya Dec 3, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Helllo all,

We have booked a Room in Keskin Pension(Kaleiçi, Kılıçarslan mah. Hıdırlık sokak no: 35 Muratpaşa/Antalya) from 18.12.14 - 22.12.14.

What is the budget way to travel from/to the airport to the hotel.What will be one way/return cost for the transfers?Any websites?Is advanced booking needed?

Thankyou very much in advance.

more
    • rent phone and 3g wifi

Istanbul Dec 2, 2014 at 12:12 AM

where can find rent a phone in istanbul?

more
    • MardinaN's Profile Photo

8 days in Istanbul

Istanbul Dec 21, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Hi All

I will be in Istanbul from 1 January to 9th January

Can someone please advise what are the best things to do and if 9 days are too much

Also please advise of the weather during that period

Thanking you

more
    • snasima's Profile Photo

near new year

Istanbul Dec 2, 2014 at 3:39 AM

my friends and I have decided to go on a trip for 3 nights, and this 4 days are exactly before Christmas, I mean 22-25 of Dec. and our main goal is to get familiar with customs of new year in turkey for Christians. so I want to know which city can introduce this customs better to us Istanbul or Izmir?

more
    • hill side restaurant..worth it?

by mazchagani Online Now Oct 18, 2014 at 9:01 AM

I am lookong for a nice restaurant to take my wife for a romantic special sort of dinner. Are the restaurants at hillside beach club worth it? They sound fancy. How is the price like?

2 Answers Oct 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    • Bus from Fethiye to Istanbul

by libbyf Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 2:54 AM

Can you book a bus ticket from Fethiye to Istanbul from Australia? I need to go on 15 july.
      Where does the bus drop you in Istanbul and how do you get from there to the international airport ??

9 Answers Apr 25, 2014 at 2:03 PM
    • Dolmus/Coaches Fethiye to Ortaca

by Debbie2865 Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Can I get a dolmus from Fethiye to Ortaca does anyone know?

1 Answer Apr 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM
    • Is there an ATM in Kayakoy

by leonnclair Online Now Sep 22, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Is there an ATM in Kayakoy?

4 Answers Sep 23, 2013 at 6:31 AM
    • Steve-FionaB's Profile Photo

seasonal activities

by Steve-FionaB Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 5:38 AM

is everything still open in first week of november?

2 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    • Book 12 island cruise The Popeye

by jilllucas Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 10:09 AM

We are going back to Hisaronu this year and want to book the Popeye boat for a 12 island cruise again does anyone have a contact or how to book

3 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    • Currency Exchange

by McGuffog Online Now Aug 23, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Any good shops / restaurants that will change sterling, near the harbour ?

2 Answers Sep 26, 2014 at 3:13 PM
    • Turkish Bath in and around Fethiye

by FethiyeTraveller Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Can anyone please recommend a nice place to experience turkish bath/massage. we will have 2 boys 4,7. Are they allowed?

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    • transport inside fethiye

by lousura Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM

hi there ...
      is there any transportation :
      1-from main Buss station ( coming from Istanbul) to the down town Fethiye and what is the charge and is we are a family of 5 will they accept to take the luggage in the bus
      2-from mustapha Kemal Cd. to any of the harbors and at what coast
      thanks

5 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 5:15 AM
    • cruises in fethiye

by markdavidslater Online Now Jul 3, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Hello, it is my partners birthday whilst in Fethiye. I would like to organise a cruise from either Fethiye or Oludinez. Cruise to go for 1 day, an afternoon or sunset. Ideally allowing time for swimming and/or snorkelling. On either a yacht or boat.

Can you please recommend a reputable operator, and approximate costs. Timing is Friday 26/7.

8 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM
    • TerryS41's Profile Photo

dolmus to oren

by TerryS41 Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Is there a dolmus to oren (to the north of kemer)?

4 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    • but to Denizli

by erich.schaitza Online Now May 20, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Does anyone have a bus schedule to Denizli? Thanks

4 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 9:31 AM
    • Bus travel to bodrum

by Kathleen51 Online Now May 1, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I am trying to find a . Bus schedule from fethyiye to bodrum? I know there maybe a transfer in mulga.

2 Answers May 2, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    • Cruising from Fethiye

by johnbook Online Now Aug 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Has anyone taken a boat trip out of Fethiye, along the coast for a few days? Who did you book with and was it fun?

2 Answers Aug 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM
    • Caramilaya's Profile Photo

Dolmus from fethiye to hotel majestic tuana park

by Caramilaya Online Now Jul 11, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me which dolmas to catch please. I am coming into fethiye from hisaronu and going to hotel majestic park to see friends and when I've googled it it's 17 km from fethiye?

Many thanks

• Bus time table to Bodrum

by Ianroy Online Now Jul 9, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Can anybody help with time table from Fethiye to Bodrum bus service please.

3 Answers Jul 20, 2012 at 12:58 AM
    • PRICE OF BEER

by glendawoods Online Now Jun 20, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Hi, could anybody tell me the price of a large beer and what is the average price of a meal for two. Many thanks, Glenda

3 Answers Jun 20, 2012 at 8:37 PM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Dolmus in Fethiye

by rbdoshi Online Now May 26, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Hi All,

I am visiting oludeniz in early June and was planning to take a dolmus to reach there from Fethiye. Can someone please tell me,

1) Is it possible to trave in Dolmus with luggage?

2) Are dolmus stop and main Fthiye otogar at the same location? If, not how far are they and how to reach dolmus stop from main otogar?

3) I am planning to book bus for my further journey to Goreme upon arrival at Fethiye. So wanted to know will I be able to find all the main bus company offices at the Otogar. Also, which all companies run on Fethiye-Goreme route? So far I have only managed to find Metro.

Thanks so much.

5 Answers May 28, 2012 at 8:28 AM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Activities at Oludeniz

by rbdoshi Online Now Apr 18, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Hi all,

I am planning to visit Oludeniz around May end for 2-3 days and needed some info if someone can help.

1.What are the entry fees for the lagoon?

2.What are typical rates for paragliding? Does the activity take place at a specific time of the day or does it happen throughout the day?

3.How long does it take to visit butterfly valley and come back to Oludeniz? Is there any entry fee for butterfly valley? How much does the one way boat ride cost from Oludeniz?

4.What are the accommodation facilities at butterfly valley? Please share any contact details/websites for the same if possible.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Cheers!!

8 Answers Apr 22, 2012 at 11:17 AM
    • Azzagazza's Profile Photo

TURKISH NIGHT CALIS

by Azzagazza Online Now Apr 15, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Hi,this will be my 4th trip to Turkey however the first time in Calis. We would like to go to a turkish night, however we have been to the Kervansaray twice so no wish to do the trip. We are looking to see if anybody can suggest if there are any hotels / restaurants in Calis that do a good turkish night.
      Be happy for any suggestions ... was going to post on Calis forum so sorry if this is the wrong place. But, there was nothing on there so decided to try this one! Thank you!

1 Answer Apr 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM
    • retiring to...............................

by naomioz Online Now Mar 6, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I would really appreciate any feedback from anyone who has retired to Fethye- Calis

is it a good place to retire - I am looking at properties at the moment
      any comments or caveats would be welcome
      thanks

5 Answers Jul 9, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    • Fethiye to Antalya

by adrianws Online Now Feb 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM

We plan to travel from Rhodes to Fethiye on 30 March. The boat gets in at 17:00. Will there be buses to Antalya running at that time? Information apreciated.

2 Answers Feb 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM
    • visi_alb's Profile Photo

Directions to the bus station

by visi_alb Online Now Aug 2, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Hi Everyone,

I need to find out how to get from the Fethyie Port to the blue Lagoon in Oludenise. I am staying at Turk hotel. I am to understand that there a lot of minibuses that go that direction daily but where exactly do i have to wait for them. Do I have to go all the way to the bus station "Otogar".If not can someone give me a intersection and rough directions how to get there. Thank you in advance

Evis

• Olu Deniz Snorkelling

by loobyloo2000 Online Now Aug 1, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Hi

I love snorkelling but prefer doing it off a beach rather than anywhere too deep. Are there good places in an around Olu Deniz to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Linda

• Transport from Fethiye to Dalaman Airport

by oiskita Online Now Jul 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Hi!Hope you can give us some help with info. We will arive to Fethiye next month and we are trying to find out how to get to and from airport Dalaman-Fethyie. We will arrive at Dalaman Airport around 10 o'clock in the night, is there any bus to get to city centre of Fethiye?
      And for our departure, we will need to get from Fethiye to Dalaman airport in the morning, around 6 o'clock, are there any buses so early ?

Our hotel (yonca lodge) is located pretty far from the city center of Fethyie, are there regular buses operating so we can come to city center when we want during the day/night?

Tessekurler

6 Answers Jul 11, 2011 at 7:45 AM
    • BriMcFly88's Profile Photo

Butterfly valley hike

by BriMcFly88 Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Hi all

I am staying in Fethiye for four days and Oludinez for four days. During that time, I wanted to hike to Faralya and see the butterfly valley. I also wanted to climb down it. I heard mixed reviews online about it being too difficult/dangerous and some saying it's manageable. If I had limited backage consisting mostly of water and snacks and were to try to hike down with myself and another 27 year old female, both of us skinny and fairly athletic, would this be that much of a challenge? I heard that you need to know how to mountaineer, that some parts require use of a rope... how much of this is accurate?

2 Answers Apr 21, 2011 at 9:15 AM
    • lulu537's Profile Photo

a trip from akyaka to fethiye with kids

by lulu537 Online Now Apr 19, 2011 at 1:38 AM

hellow fellow travelers, i will be staying in akyaka for aweek in late june ,we are a family of 3 adults 3 children and a2 year old ,and i wish to see fathiye but heard that its too far, im afraid the trip will be tiering for the kids .what do you advise me to do,should i go or find a neerer destination?
      best wishes for you all
      lulu

4 Answers Jun 14, 2011 at 5:37 AM
    • transfers

by carolal Online Now Jan 22, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Does anyone know if there is a boat that goes Fethiye to Marmaras or if not how to get a transfer between these two resorts at a fairly reasonable price? many thanks.

3 Answers Jan 26, 2011 at 1:49 AM
    • notravel's Profile Photo

Hello Travellers

by notravel Online Now Aug 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I intend hiking up Babadag mountain to celebrate my 61st birthday,and was wondering if there are bears up there.
      Thanks Donald

2 Answers Aug 24, 2010 at 11:30 AM
    • fETHIYE

by lOXTAYLOR Online Now Aug 11, 2010 at 9:16 AM

dOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE RESTAURANT WHICH IS LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE TO THE MARINA MORE OR LESS AND IT OVERLOOKS THE HARBOUR iT IS A QUITE A BIG RESTAURANT AND LAST TIME i WAS THERE, THERE WAS A GUY WHO WAS EITHER DRUNK OR SOMETHING AND HE WAS SINGING AWAY MUCH TO THE AMUSEMENT OF EVERYONE?