Did you mean?Try your search again
we stayed in Ferragudo August 2015 and found it charming with some very good quality restaurants
but found it a little too quiet for our 3 teenage children
Albufeira the year before but found that too touristy and loud in places
Hoping that tavira is somewhere in the miiddle
Any opinions really appreciated
Does anyone have advice for us, a couple, exploring the Porto/Douro area for the first time?
American flies thru Philadelphia. United flies thru Newark
I have always flown through international airports, and never connected in the states.
1. Which airport is easier to navigate?
2. Does my luggage check through, or do I need to retrieve it after the 1st flight and then check it to the 2nd leg?
3. Is 2 hours enough to connect thru both these airports? or should I aim for 3 hours to be safe?
4. Any pros/cons to either airport/airlines re: being on time. or whatever.
We will be arriving mid morning Lisbon mid November and will have 5 1/2 days further to explore.
Please provide a guide to pack the most in our short stay.
1) What are must sees in the city itself?
2) What destinations outside the city are must visits and how long do we require in each?
3) Do you recommend staying the night at any of these outlying areas?
4) Any other tips you can offer
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|