Ferrara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Palazzo Trotti Constabiil.

by agathi Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Good morning. i'm interested in finding a certain building in Ferrara called Palazzo Trotti Consabiil but it is impossible. The info tells Via Cairoli 35 but in the google map, nothing like that appears. There is an exhibition in September there, in collaboration with palazzo dei diamandi, and i'm interested in it, but first i must specify the place. Please if you know sth.i'd appreciate your help. Thank you.

2 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    • bus fare in Ferrara, Italy

by Miami-Florida Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Hello, my family and I will be arriving by train. Since we will have our suitcases with us, we will take the bus to our hotel. How do we pay for the bus fare? How much is it, and do we must have the exact fare? Thank you for your info. Miami/Florida

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    • Fruit Picking Jobs

by fruitpicker Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Hi there,

I am travelling to Ferrara later this month to look for fruit picking work. Does anyone know of any farmers looking for pickers or can anyone recommend where to look for fruit picking work?

• Alex_71's Profile Photo

where to eat

by Alex_71 Online Now Apr 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM

Hello
      i'm going to come in Ferrara for a weekend next week with my gf. Could you suggest some places where to eat really tipical food(not a tourist place please)?
      I'm not searching for a "fashion2 restaurant...i prefer something "easy".
      Thank you in advance
      Alex

1 Answer Apr 8, 2011 at 12:35 AM
    • Ferrara or Bologna?

by jlg198 Online Now Nov 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM

I had thought of basing myself for a week in Bologna next October, as a city that is not too touristy and is good for food. But I am now reading that it is very congested and noisy, with lots of graffiti and some areas of the city that are not so safe. So I am thinking I might be happier with a smaller place - and am considering Ferrara. It needs to be on the railway line as I would like to do day trips to Ravenna and to Florence. Would Ferrara be OK for a week? Is there a farmers market? Does anyone know of an inexpensive apartment for holiday rentalfor two people - we like to go to the markets and bring home food to cook ourselves. Would there be opera or concerts at that time of year?

8 Answers Dec 27, 2010 at 2:34 PM
    • Convent Corpus Domini - is reconstruction over?

by Barkay Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM

2 years ago I visited Ferrara, but unfortunately the church of the convent Corpus Domini with tombs of d'Este was closed for heavy reconstruction.
      I'll stop in Bologna for 2 days this October, and it is not far from Ferrara.
      May be somebody knows is the church open already for tourists, or it still under reconstruction?
      Thank you in advance.

2 Answers Jul 3, 2010 at 9:51 AM
    • travel Bologna to Ferrara and Return

by BetteSteinberg Online Now Sep 15, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I am travelling Bologna to Ferrara (and return) on Saturday 9/26.
      The last train from Ferrara appears to be at 9:30pm.
      Is there a later train? When?
      Is there a later bus? When?

Thank you.

3 Answers Sep 15, 2009 at 1:52 PM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Place to leave luggage at the Ferrara train station

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Apr 24, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Could anyone please advise me about where I could leave luggage at the Ferrara train station? Are there lockers? Price? Is is secure?

Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 24, 2009 at 2:45 PM
    • Music

by latinlady Online Now Dec 7, 2008 at 5:38 PM

Hello all,

Are there in Ferrara good places like restaurants with live music? pubs with live music? like Blues, Jazz, pop music? Please let me know some

Thanks

Latinlady

2 Answers Dec 8, 2008 at 1:56 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Daytrip to Ferrara from Rimini.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jun 17, 2008 at 1:34 PM

Is it possible to go from Rimini to Ferrara as a daytrip. How can I do that?

7 Answers Jun 18, 2008 at 1:11 AM
    • paola.u's Profile Photo

hotels in Ferrara

by paola.u Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 10:45 AM

Hi, I'm spending a few days in Ferrara in april, does anyone have any suggestions about some cheap hotel or bed breakfast?
      Thanks

3 Answers Dec 1, 2008 at 3:57 PM
    • busker festival

by francoludo Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 11:59 PM

In Ludogatto Ferrara pages I read about busker festival in Ferrara....somone have been there? I'd like to know if it's big or not...or similar thanks

1 Answer Jul 22, 2007 at 1:28 AM
    • palio

by bellanote Online Now Dec 13, 2006 at 12:34 PM

is there anywhere(apartment or hotel roon around the piazza to rent watch the palio from a window or balcony?
      thanks!

1 Answer Dec 14, 2006 at 4:18 AM
    • Casa Degli Artisti

by jennifer_m Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 3:23 PM

Hi,

I am travelling to Italy next March and was thinking of stopping
      for a few days in Ferrara. The problem is that I am alone, on a
      budget, and Ferrara apparently has no hostel anymore per the
      official hostelling organization. Casa Degli Artisti seems to
      be the cheapest hotel (for a single room, not double), has anyone
      stayed there? I don't care if the rooms are very small (who goes
      to Italy to sit in their hotel room?) or it has no TV or things
      like that. I'm just looking for reasonably clean and safe. (I know
      Italy is much safer than the US in general but a woman travelling
      alone gets nervous)

Thanks,
      Jennifer

2 Answers Aug 27, 2006 at 9:21 AM
    • Vigarano Marathon

by mwiegel Online Now Mar 3, 2005 at 2:31 PM

Anyone who has info about this marathon, good, bad, worthwhile fun? Please comment. I'm considering running it in 2006, but want to know more about it.

• any dangers in ferrara?

by sweeties17 Online Now Jun 1, 2004 at 5:36 AM

well me and a girlfriend are planning to visti this beautiful town so we are wondering if there are any dangers considering ferrara like pickpockets or robbers? we're asking cause there is a posibility we'll have to sleep in a car or in a tent somewhere on the town outskirts so we are wondering how dangerous it is gonna be? tnx!

1 Answer May 31, 2005 at 5:00 AM
    • PaulEtherington's Profile Photo

Looking for Steve Davison

by PaulEtherington Online Now Dec 23, 2003 at 3:27 AM

Hello VTers in Ferrara I am trying to locate an old friend of mine who is now settled in Ferrara. He is an Englishman called Steve Davison (I think he teaches English), married with a young son. I haven't seen Steve for about 5 years or so and have lost his address. Its a long shot, but maybe you know him, or know someone who knows him? I'd be grateful for any help best wishes Paul PS Have a great Christmas!

2 Answers Dec 23, 2003 at 8:31 AM