Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• getting about>

Quarteira 5 hours ago

hi im going next week staying in Pinhal de Sol hotel ... im not hiring a car is the public transport ok as i was maybe going to go to Villamoria... whats the weather like???? how do i get to the hotel from Faro airport? Are a lot of things closed because its out of season... all help much appreciated,,, is it a safe area? as i will be travelling alone..

• Alvor Portugal in December

Alvor Nov 12, 2015 at 6:23 AM

Hi heading for a week in Alvor in early December. I'm not expecting great weather but thats ok. I would like some nice meals and drinks and wondered whats open that time? thanks

• Albufeira in March

Albufeira Nov 9, 2015 at 7:51 AM

I am planning a trip to Albufeira in March......I am staying for a month.....I want to find an apt in an area where I won't need a car hire...where I can walk to find my needs for a self catering March a busy time in this there a noise factor...I read that there is an active night.ife on the 'strip'...
      Any tips welcome.

• Steveknight's Profile Photo

Any works in the hostels or volunteer job to save money when traveling

Lagos Nov 8, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hey guys, me and my girlfriend gonna traveling around Europe for a year. We wondering if is there any job in hostels or any volunteers job to do to save our money before heading to Australia. We don't need a contract job or whatever we are looking for any season jobs without working permit or bar job in backpacker hostels or stuffs like that. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys

• Excited about forthcoming trip to area

by KarynH1 Online Now Aug 3, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Does anyone know of any fishing trips from the area or any other local boat trips? Also I would appreciate any advice on the local transport to other areas in the Algarve which would allow for possible day trips.

2 Answers Aug 9, 2015 at 4:45 AM
    • getting from ferragudo to portimao

by Andrew.cicco Online Now Jun 17, 2015 at 3:31 AM

what is the easiest way to travel from ferragudo to portimao we are a family a 5 also what is the cheapest mode of transport we have never been before so have no knowledge of the area

2 Answers Jun 17, 2015 at 5:27 PM
    • Where to watch Champions league football in Feragudo

by katf13 Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Hi im arriving on October 1st and that evening there are big champions league matches, would anyone be able to tell if there are any bars to watch this in

4 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    • gym

by mharri Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Hi there, Sorry, just lost the page where I asked a question. I was wondering if there are any local gyms open to the public in ferragudo? Thanks

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 7:26 AM
    • gym

by mharri Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Hi there, Sorry, just lost the page where I asked a question. I was wondering if there are any local gyms open to the public in ferragudo? Thanks

• xmas

by christinej Online Now Oct 12, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Are there any restaurants open xmas day and what time does the local Intermarche shut

2 Answers Oct 14, 2011 at 3:49 PM
    • Ferragudo - anyone help please?

by brianriceisnumberone Online Now Mar 27, 2008 at 5:54 AM

Hi, I couldn't find a ferragudo forum, so I thought I would try here! We're dithering about booking two weeks at Vitors Village complex in Ferragudo. We have a 2 year old son. I am trying to get my head around the location of it. Specifically, how far is to the nearest nice beach? The main beach (praia grande) looks really nice, but I can't tell if people swim there or not, with it appearing to be on the river.

Also, can anyone give me a true estimation of how long it would take to walk into the main village (square / harbour etc) from Vitors?

Many thanks in advance etc..

4 Answers Dec 23, 2008 at 3:23 AM
    • Ferragudo old bridge

by bertove Online Now Jan 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM

This winter, as for the last eight,we will be back in Ferragudo and I would like to know if the old brige to Portimao has been reopen. Thank you

1 Answer Jan 16, 2008 at 3:21 PM
    • Dinosaur footprints

by 66eclair Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 2:20 AM

Have been to Praia Grande beach many times.Where exactly are these footprints?

• Satine40's Profile Photo

train station!

by Satine40 Online Now May 24, 2006 at 7:16 AM

Has anyone taken the train to Ferragudo? - I have found the site, that says there is a train there, but there are no details of where the station is - if indeed there is a station - maybe it is just a platform! I need to know if I can pay on the train, and how close to Ferragudo town the station is

3 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 3:40 AM
    • Holiday in September

by Milla12 Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 11:31 AM

Hi there, Can anyone tell me about Ferragudo and the surrounding area. My Husband and I are thinking about going there for either one, or two, week Holiday. To start we want to find out more ie. restaurants, beaches etc. Anything would be of a great help.
      Many thanks.

1 Answer Mar 25, 2006 at 8:21 AM