change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• agathi's Profile Photo

Birthhouse info

Lyon Yesterday

Hallo my friends. Actually I speak no French at all and this might be a problem in my case, that's why I need your advice. We will be in Paris for some days and I was thinking of Lyon as a day trip. Lyon has been in my heart as the city of the novels I have read as a young girl and thus it is some kind of a "need" to see her. Of course, Lyon of the 19th century must be a past now, but nevertheless it is Lyon after all.
      Sorry for the introduction. My main reason for asking your help is that Greek woman was born in Lyon in 1933 and her mother was burried in Lyon before she and her father returned to Greece. So, do you know if I have any chance of finding out the address of their house or the cemetary her mother was burried. Whom shall I contact in Lyon's town hall? Any advice?

more
    • tatjana2910's Profile Photo

transport from voltaire to geneve

by tatjana2910 Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 11:48 AM

hi, what is the nearest way from the hotel de france to the main bus station for geneve centar?
      thank you

3 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • london layover

by kacalder Online Now May 11, 2006 at 6:46 PM

I have booked 2 flights independently for my trip home, so my bags will not check through. My flight to DC from London leaves at 1pm. I have 2 flight options leaving Geneva - one leaves at 7am and arrives with plenty of time for the connection. The other arrives in London at noon. My question is this: is it harder to find transportation from Ferney-Volaire in the wee hours or is it riskier to leave only an hour to make my next flight (assume no checked bags). I have no idea what customs is like in the eu (ie long lines or very quick?) Thanks for any input.
      PS - any advice on what to do in Ferney-Volaire while I'm there visiting a friend would be great!

4 Answers May 20, 2006 at 5:52 PM
    • hanapatria's Profile Photo

Lodging

by hanapatria Online Now Jul 11, 2004 at 5:55 PM

How much does it cost to rent a place for two weeks or may be a month in Ferney -Voltaire. If you are flying from South East Asia what is the best airline to fly with ?

4 Answers Jul 13, 2004 at 10:22 PM