Fermanagh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Titanic experience

Belfast Apr 6, 2015 at 1:53 AM

In blunt terms is the Titanic Experience worth it - I know that this is a subjective question and is there parking nearby. How long should I allow for the visit. What exactly is involved with the boat trip. The website leaves a lot to be desired. So often these historical attractions are not worth their money - being on a tight budget would the money be better spent on a pub meal?

Many thanx

more
    • Bus from Airport and other transport

Northern Ireland Apr 14, 2015 at 5:29 PM

Flying into Belfast, will stay at Holiday Inn Express on University Street, were told to take bus 300 from airport to go to Europa Hotel Bus Station, is that going to be walking distance to Holiday Inn? Can't afford what I fear may be expensive taxi rides?Also is it about 10£ for return ticket (to and from) ? also where would I go to catch train to Dublin, from same hotel? Is that also walking distance? Thanks very much for any assistance. We are used to walking, though middle aged, just have to keep in mind we have two suitcases to tag from airport with us. :)

more
    • 2 days in Belfast

Belfast Apr 14, 2015 at 5:37 AM

Hi,

I am visiting belfast during may. I am planning to take giant's causeway tour for one day and other day just going around belfast with the hop on hop off city tour.

giants-causeway-tours.com/gi...

Please let me know if this is the right plan or any other suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

more

Popular Fermanagh Travel Answer Locations

• accomodations near Derrylin

Fermanagh Jul 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM

We will be attending a wedding in August and I am looking for a good place to stay (preferably a cottage, guest house, or B&B) near Derrylin in Fermanagh for one night. It seems like all the cottages are weekly or weekend rentals. Does anyone have any good suggestions for this area that will take three people in one room for one night?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 28, 2010 at 7:34 AM