Fejer Megye

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buses to Szentendre

Szentendre Yesterday

Are the Volan buses that go to Szentendre (and continue via Visegrad to Esztergom) air-conditioned?

more
    • Papa Market

Papa Jul 8, 2014 at 9:34 AM

when is next Wednesday market

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

more
    • Budapest to Lviv in August 2014: Best ways to travel: Train or Drive?

Budapest Jul 9, 2014 at 7:59 AM

We are 2 American couples traveling through Central Europe and planning to from Budapest to Lviv, Ukraine in August 2014.

With the unrest in Ukraine I am a bit worried about travel but we have set our minds to go anyway and now looking for a good way to get there.

What is the preferable way to travel?

Would the Budapest-Lviv train be the only option? I know it is long trip - 15 hrs!

If so, which train# is it or maybe there is a name? Is there a special word for a sleeping coach? Are there are any coaches for 2 people in one?

The website for Hungarian railroads is difficult to understand to say the least.

Or would it be possible to hire a driver and rent a minivan in Budapest (or Lviv) to have someone drive us to Lviv?

Any help is appreciated!

Yana,
      Boston

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

Transport from airport to Best Western Hotel / Pest

Budapest Jul 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I will be arriving on August 30 approximately 4:00pm. I would like to know what is the best way to get to my hotel?

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

Two days in Budapest; what MUST I see?

Budapest Jul 15, 2014 at 8:11 PM

I will be visiting end of August; just had foot surgery so walking will be minimal. I would love to know what your suggestions are for what I absolutely must see/do. thank you!

more

Popular Fejer Megye Travel Answer Locations

• hotels near ice arena

Szekesfehervar Oct 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Hi! my husband and I are planning our first weekend visit to Szekesfehervar later this month. Any suggestions on where to stay (not too far from the ice arena (ice hall?) since we want to go to a hockey game. Thanks, Sonja

2 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    • Night trains or busses

Szekesfehervar Jul 27, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Is there a way to get from Szekesfehervar to center of Budapest during the night? Are there any busses or trains I can catch so I can get from Fezen festival to my hostel in Budapest?

1 Answer Jul 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM
    • Air travel to Szekesfehervar

Szekesfehervar Apr 22, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Is there an air service to Szekesfehervar from Budpest?

Is there air service to Bratislave from Szekesfehervar?

4 Answers Apr 24, 2010 at 1:20 AM
    • rodndtube's Profile Photo

Székesfehérvár Museum Days and Hours?

Szekesfehervar May 11, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Any information on the days and hours that special places, such as the King Stephen Museum, are open would be appreciated. We plan to be in the city for Monday and Tuesday until 1pm. Thank you in advance!

1 Answer May 12, 2009 at 1:15 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Hostels or Guesthouses in Szekesfehervar?

Szekesfehervar Jul 24, 2007 at 10:28 AM

Hello all
      I've been doing some research online and i can only find hotels in Szekesfehervar... can anyone tell me somewhere online that i can track down some of these? I'm sure there are plenty of guesthouses in the town but maybe most are just not registered online? Would this be correct?
      I would prefer to arrive knowing there is a bed waiting for me.
      All help is appreciated.
      Also, i looked at the reviews of the town on this website, looks great. Some interesting monuments and stuff. Can you tell me if there is any more military historical stuff of this type apart from the war momuments?

Many thanks in advance

DG

• rodndtube's Profile Photo

Location of Train Station?

Szekesfehervar Feb 11, 2007 at 9:00 PM

Where is the train station for Budapest in relation to Hotel Magyar Kiraly?

4 Answers Feb 17, 2007 at 11:20 AM
    • fraggle99's Profile Photo

Nightlife

Szekesfehervar Mar 9, 2005 at 1:00 PM

Hi!! Can anybody give some details about Szekesfehervar-Nightlife?
      Nice places? number of clubs/discos? good ones? etc. cheerio!

2 Answers Mar 10, 2005 at 10:43 AM