Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Papa Market

Papa Jul 8, 2014 at 9:34 AM

when is next Wednesday market

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

more
    • Express train from Vienna airport

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport and what is the cost?

more
    • Riding shows

Hortobagy Jun 20, 2014 at 8:37 AM

How do I find out what times they have riding shows at Horotobagy or elsewhere in July?

more
    • Varkert bazaar

Budapest Jun 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Does anyone know if the redevelopment of Varkert bazaar is completed yet and if it is reopened to the public?

more
    • Ferenciek tere

Budapest Jun 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Could anyone please tell me if they have finished with the redevelopment works around Ferenciek tere, and also if the Parizsi Udvar is still accessible to the public?

more
    • Express train from Vienna airport

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport to Sopron and what is the current cost? or where can I find this info?

more
    • Budapest to Lviv in August 2014: Best ways to travel: Train or Drive?

Budapest Jul 9, 2014 at 7:59 AM

We are 2 American couples traveling through Central Europe and planning to from Budapest to Lviv, Ukraine in August 2014.

With the unrest in Ukraine I am a bit worried about travel but we have set our minds to go anyway and now looking for a good way to get there.

What is the preferable way to travel?

Would the Budapest-Lviv train be the only option? I know it is long trip - 15 hrs!

If so, which train# is it or maybe there is a name? Is there a special word for a sleeping coach? Are there are any coaches for 2 people in one?

The website for Hungarian railroads is difficult to understand to say the least.

Or would it be possible to hire a driver and rent a minivan in Budapest (or Lviv) to have someone drive us to Lviv?

Any help is appreciated!

Yana,
      Boston

more

Near Fegyvernek