change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zoraom's Profile Photo

sarajevo airport to Visoko

Sarajevo Mar 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM

is there any bus in the evening from Sarajevo to Visoko that I can reach after landing at Sarajevo airport at 20.15h , 05.04?

more
    • Croatia & Bosnia

Bosnia and Herzegovina Apr 2, 2014 at 3:12 AM

we are traveling to Croatia in June in a campervan ,we are from New Zealand and do not need a visa to travel to Croatia but we would like to go to Mosta ,do we need a visa for Bosnia ,has anyone had any problems on the borders here ?

more

Popular Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Answer Locations

• salim905's Profile Photo

About Blagaj Tekeji

Mostar Mar 18, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Can I ask a question about Blagaj Tekeji? Which bus drives there from Mostar? Where are we can get on it (and buy ticket)? Thanks for your advices

4 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Travnik Bus Station

Travnik Mar 15, 2014 at 3:46 AM

hi!

I want to go Travnik from Sarajevo, Where is the Travnik Bus Station?

Also, I will stay at "Garni Motel Aba". I wonder if I can get off there ?

Thanks..

3 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

Mostar Mar 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I will go Mostar from Sarajevo by train. I want to get off that "besides the Mostar bus station". Which one?

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

8 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo?

Travnik Mar 13, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hi;
      My parents will be Sarajevo next week and they will cross Travnik. But we can't find proper information about bus companies. Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo? And where the Bus drop off us (in Travnik)? Do you know their time table?
      I would appreciate if you write a detailed.. Thanks :)

5 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • How to get from Mostar to Novaljia

Mostar Feb 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hello I am going interrailing in the summer and will need to get from Mostar to Novalja for a festival. What is the best way to do this? does anyone know bus routes that are good to take?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 10:29 AM
    • From Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train

Srebrenik Jan 12, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Looks like a lovely place! How would I get Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train? Thanks,

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 6:36 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Display of military hardware in Doboj?

Doboj Nov 26, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hello everyone, especially you Doboj locals ;)
      Hope ye are all well. Can someone tell me if there is a museum or outdoor display of military hardware from the civil war of the 1990's in Doboj? I was told there was recently, but details of its location were almost non-existent, apart from it being signposted on the Sarajevo-Doboj main road? Does that make sense?
      Hope all is well!
      DG

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • Share a taxi

Medugorje Oct 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I shall be arriving at Dubrovnik on Nov 2 at approx 18.15hrs. Anyone arriving at the same time and want to share a taxi to Medjugore? Thanks

3 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    • Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

Mostar Oct 11, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

3 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Bus and Bags at Pocitelj

Pocitelj Sep 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I really want to visit Pocitelj on my way from Mostar to Neum, but I am wondering what I can do with my suitcase while I am there (I certainly don't want to lug it up that hill!). Also, while I know that the highway buses list Pocitelj on their schedules, I remember reading somewhere that they either do not pick up or leave off passengers (not including the Mostar #41 bus).

An alternative would be to leave my suitcase in Mostar, go down to Pocitelj, see it, then head back to Mostar, and then take a bus back down to Neum. That seems a lot of backtracking.

Well, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

6 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    • Ali baba closed?

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I found that ali baba cave bar but it seemed to be closed... Any idea why?!

2 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    • LyzeOfKiel's Profile Photo

Kravice Waterfall

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Does anyone know how to go to Kravice Waterfall from Mostar? Is there any public transport like bus or train going there? Thanks!

7 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Buses to Stolac

Stolac Aug 12, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I see the beginning of a description of buses to Stolac from Mostar and Capljina, but the links to the rest of the info don't work. Anyone have any information on schedules or routes to and from Stolac?

6 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM
    • train trave

Mostar Aug 11, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Hi there,

I'm wanting to go from Skopje Macedonia to Mostar - what is the best way?

Thanks
      Nancy

3 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Blagaj Tekke

Blagaj Aug 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I saw something about Blagaj and the green cave and Blagaj Tekke. But I cant find any information on how to get to that cave, only how to get to Blagaj in general. Can someone help please?

jegizio1@aol.com

3 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 11:49 PM
    • GroundhogDave's Profile Photo

Best way to Mostar driving from Split?

Mostar Aug 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM

My wife and I are renting a car in Split and driving to Mostar for a couple nights than heading to Dubrovnik. I've got the Dubrovnik route down thanks to some great info in the Rick Steves Croatia and Slovenia guidebook. However, I don't know about the options from Split to Mostar. I'd prefer to take a scenic option as long as it isn't considerably longer than the fastest route. Do you guys have any suggestions? Anything to see between the two cities? I know there was some mention of the Split-Mostar route in the thread below this, but I didn't want to hijack it.

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Aug 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM
    • Driving to Mostar from Croatia

Mostar Jul 16, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Hi, my boyfriend and I are driving from Dubrovnik to Split next month, spending a few nights in Oberic on our way. We would like to spend a night in Mostar if possible. How easy is it to drive from Oberic to Mostar? And which route would you recommend? Dubrovnik - Mostar - Oberic Split or Dubrovnik - Oberic - Mostar - Split? thanks!

3 Answers Jul 16, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    • MikaelT's Profile Photo

Travel to Neum

Neum Jun 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM

How do i get to Neum from Split?? I can´t find any timetabels or prices for a bustrip between these towns. Does anyone have i idea how i can find out how to get to Neum by bus

1 Answer Jun 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    • Name of Square in Mostar pre war . . . .

Mostar Jun 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Can anyone tell me the name of the area outside the concert hall in Mostar where families and young people used to meet to talk and eat refreshments before the war?
      Thank you for any information regarding this.

1 Answer Mar 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM
    • lauraclaire82's Profile Photo

Ploce to Mostar Train

Mostar Jun 9, 2013 at 7:32 AM

This site: http://www.zfbh.ba/zfbhenx/index.php shows the 390 train from Ploce to Mostar leaving at 17:06 and arriving in Mostar at 18:36. Can anyone confirm this? and are there other trains at other times?

We plan to travel on Monday 24th June.

Looking at other travel around Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro it's hard to find in-date information so any help with this would great.

1 Answer Mar 5, 2014 at 1:20 AM
    • Bus fare: Makarska to Mostar

Mostar Jun 6, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get the bus from Makarska to Mostar and the other way round? Thanks

1 Answer Jun 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Bus fare: Mostar to Sarajevo

Mostar Apr 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM

What is the fare from Mostar to Sarajevo?

4 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

Using croatian currency

Mostar Apr 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I know its best to use local currency, however we are just going on a short day trip from dubrovnik and are wondering if its common to use croatian currency in mostar? we are from the us, so we won't have euros with us. I know that any change we get might be in bosnian currency.

3 Answers Apr 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    • Avieira67's Profile Photo

Distance from Blagaj centre to Derwish Monastery

Blagaj Mar 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Hello, I would like to know how far is from Blagaj town centre to Derwish Monastery. Is it an easy walk?
      Thank you,

6 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    • pedroramus's Profile Photo

Lisbon to Mostar

Mostar Jan 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I would like to know a way to arrive in Mostar going of Lisbon, the better and cheaper way. Thank you.

3 Answers Feb 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Must sees/logistics

Medugorje Jan 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

If you just 2 or 3 hours to visit medjugore, what would be on your list? I want to go to st James church and apparition hill--I thought the hill first, then church, is that a could order? Also how long does it take to climb apparition hill? Is it steep? We would be visiting medjugore in conjunction with a drive to mostar ( we want to spend the night in mostar) so logistically is it closer to see medjugore first and then go onto mostar or see medjugore when we leave mostar the next day to drive back to dubrovnik?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Mostar night life

Mostar Jan 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Just wondering, it seems as if Mostar is rather small, at night are there restaurants open? Also is there an area people stroll around a bit at night?

2 Answers Jan 19, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

From Croatia to Bihac by bus

Bihac Aug 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Hello everybody,

On our coming Croatia trip we would like to take a side trip to Bihac, maybe even for a couple of days.

So are there any buses serving a route from Croatia (e.g. from Zadar) to Bihac.

Any info is much appricated. Thanks a lot for your help.

HORSCHECK

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Youth hostel in Jajce

Jajce Jun 28, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Hello all
      I tried contacting the youth hostel in Jajce via email but there has been no response. Does anyone know if they have since closed down? I'm trying to reserve a spot for August but i'm not sure if they are open during that time. On hostelworld.com, it is not possible to reserve after the end of July
      Thanks!
      DG

4 Answers Jun 29, 2012 at 1:55 AM
    • Who likes to share a taxi with us from Split to Medjugorje?

Medugorje Jun 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hello,

My husband and me will arrive at Split on July, Sunday 29th at 11 am. Unfortunately we are missing the bus (10.55 h)to Medjugorje. Therefore we have the possibility to arrange a taxi from Split to Medjugorje. Our taxi has 2 places more,in this case the "taxi trip" will cost € 30 p.p.

Cheers,

Miranda

1 Answer Jul 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM