Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Answer Locations

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Is there a bus or train from Doboj to Belgrade? And also between Doboj and Banja Luka?

Doboj Mar 31, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Hello all
      I am struggling to find some information online about timetables. I would prefer the quicker route but if anyone can help. I would be very thankful!
      Also, it seems there are no bus routes between Doboj and Banja Luka. Is this correct?
      Thanks!

5 Answers Apr 1, 2015 at 6:08 AM
    • upit za smještaj

Kupres Jan 8, 2015 at 10:03 AM

Gradska kavana?
      Nudi li još uvijek uslugu noćenja?

2 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 2:16 PM
    • Sarajevo - Mostar Train 2014

Mostar Dec 5, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I am planning to take train from Sarajevo to Mostar on December. I am trying to find the departure / arrival time, but cannot find the definitive answer. So far I could find is the train leave Sarajevo at 6:51 and arrives Mostat at 9:26. Is this correct? Also how much is the train ticket?

2 Answers Dec 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM
    • Bus Aeropuerto Dubrovnik a Estacion Terminal Autobus Mostar West

Mostar Nov 9, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Que compañia de buses va desde el aeropuerto de dubrovnik a la terminal de autobuses de mostar west?
      saben horarios y como abonarlo por internet? desde Argentina. Muchas gracias !!

1 Answer Nov 9, 2014 at 12:19 PM
    • visa reqiremant for medugorje

Medugorje Oct 1, 2014 at 10:09 PM

if we want to go to medgjorje from italy via ancona split ferry which all visas we wil require . we will be taking schengan visa .on way back we are flying from split to munich

thanks
      robin

5 Answers Oct 6, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

Taking time to visit Pocitelj

Pocitelj Sep 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM

At the end of October, I am hoping to visit Pocitelj while I am staying in Mostar. In 2012 Maya Sar, who was representing BIH in that years Eurovision Song contest, made an accompanying video to the song "Korake ti znam". The last part of the video was made in Pocitelj, and even featured the tower when a treble-clef is placed on the top. This I hope is not off topic as that is one of the reasons I want to see the city. I have seen a comment from 2005, that there are buses from Mostar? Is the service still as good. Can anyone recommend a good place for a lunch or a drink. Thank you

11 Answers Oct 20, 2014 at 8:02 AM
    • slometa's Profile Photo

Bicycle on train

Mostar Sep 5, 2014 at 6:18 AM

We will arrive by bike to Mostar at the end of September and would like to go from Mostar to Sarajevo (and then further to Zagreb) by train. I aske to the railway station via their e-mail if it is possible to take the bike on the train (and how much it would cost) but I don't get the answer (even after second mail). I was trying to find the information elsewhere, but no results... Does anyone of you have this information? I would be grateful!
      Thanks.

14 Answers Sep 9, 2014 at 1:31 PM
    • Who wants to share aTaxi from Split to Medugorje on 09.July.2014 ???

Medugorje Jul 2, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hi all,
      I will be there in Split at 10:15 (at the airport, flight from Warsaw, Poland). If you want to share a taxi from Split to Medugorie on 09.July please send me an email: seymour22-a-.interia.pl (change '-a-' with '@' please :)

kind regards
      Tomek

• Medjugorie taxi share

Medugorje Jun 25, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi guys! I'm planning to go to Medjugorie at the beginning of august, but to come back is pretty difficult to connect buses with flight. is there anyone going from Medju to Dubrovnik or Split the 5th or 6th of august and want to share taxi? sharing is cheap. thank you

• Shopping Malls in Mostar

Mostar Jun 23, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I am going to Medjugorje in two weeks time and want to vist Mostar,Can anyone tell me which is the best value shopping Mall for clothes to bring home for my grandchildren.Also how much would it cost for a taxi from Mostar to Medjugorje in the evening thank you for your help
      Liz
      Ireland

• Zadar to Mostar

Mostar Jun 18, 2014 at 4:23 AM

I am on an organised tour with a free day in Zadar and would love to be able to do a day trip into Mostar.I do not have my own transport. What public transport is available? or organised day trips? I will be in Zadar on October 11th 2014

2 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • Accommodation in Bihac

Bihac Jun 14, 2014 at 6:06 AM

Hello! I will be in Bihac tonight and tomorrow night and do not have a place to stay yet. I have a tent with me, but I understand that there is are many landmines in the area, so should I consider wild camping out of the question? I haven't been able to find any hostels listed online for Bihac, are there any? If not, I am looking for suggestions of a place to stay, I would like to pay no more than 25 or 30 euro per night. Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM
    • jajce, flood impact

Jajce May 21, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Anyone know if the floods have impacted jajce from a travelers prospective? Meaning roads, access etc? Thanks very much!

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • mostar to zagreb

Mostar May 20, 2014 at 1:41 PM

how much does it cost by bus

• salim905's Profile Photo

About Blagaj Tekeji

Mostar Mar 18, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Can I ask a question about Blagaj Tekeji? Which bus drives there from Mostar? Where are we can get on it (and buy ticket)? Thanks for your advices

3 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Travnik Bus Station

Travnik Mar 15, 2014 at 3:46 AM

hi!

I want to go Travnik from Sarajevo, Where is the Travnik Bus Station?

Also, I will stay at "Garni Motel Aba". I wonder if I can get off there ?

Thanks..

2 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

Mostar Mar 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I will go Mostar from Sarajevo by train. I want to get off that "besides the Mostar bus station". Which one?

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

7 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo?

Travnik Mar 13, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hi;
      My parents will be Sarajevo next week and they will cross Travnik. But we can't find proper information about bus companies. Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo? And where the Bus drop off us (in Travnik)? Do you know their time table?
      I would appreciate if you write a detailed.. Thanks :)

4 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • How to get from Mostar to Novaljia

Mostar Feb 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hello I am going interrailing in the summer and will need to get from Mostar to Novalja for a festival. What is the best way to do this? does anyone know bus routes that are good to take?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 10:29 AM
    • From Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train

Srebrenik Jan 12, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Looks like a lovely place! How would I get Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train? Thanks,

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 6:36 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Display of military hardware in Doboj?

Doboj Nov 26, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hello everyone, especially you Doboj locals ;)
      Hope ye are all well. Can someone tell me if there is a museum or outdoor display of military hardware from the civil war of the 1990's in Doboj? I was told there was recently, but details of its location were almost non-existent, apart from it being signposted on the Sarajevo-Doboj main road? Does that make sense?
      Hope all is well!
      DG

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • Share a taxi

Medugorje Oct 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I shall be arriving at Dubrovnik on Nov 2 at approx 18.15hrs. Anyone arriving at the same time and want to share a taxi to Medjugore? Thanks

• Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

Mostar Oct 11, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

• nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Bus and Bags at Pocitelj

Pocitelj Sep 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I really want to visit Pocitelj on my way from Mostar to Neum, but I am wondering what I can do with my suitcase while I am there (I certainly don't want to lug it up that hill!). Also, while I know that the highway buses list Pocitelj on their schedules, I remember reading somewhere that they either do not pick up or leave off passengers (not including the Mostar #41 bus).

An alternative would be to leave my suitcase in Mostar, go down to Pocitelj, see it, then head back to Mostar, and then take a bus back down to Neum. That seems a lot of backtracking.

Well, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

5 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
    • Ali baba closed?

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I found that ali baba cave bar but it seemed to be closed... Any idea why?!

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
    • LyzeOfKiel's Profile Photo

Kravice Waterfall

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Does anyone know how to go to Kravice Waterfall from Mostar? Is there any public transport like bus or train going there? Thanks!

6 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Buses to Stolac

Stolac Aug 12, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I see the beginning of a description of buses to Stolac from Mostar and Capljina, but the links to the rest of the info don't work. Anyone have any information on schedules or routes to and from Stolac?

6 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM
    • train trave

Mostar Aug 11, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Hi there,

I'm wanting to go from Skopje Macedonia to Mostar - what is the best way?

Thanks
      Nancy

3 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Blagaj Tekke

Blagaj Aug 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I saw something about Blagaj and the green cave and Blagaj Tekke. But I cant find any information on how to get to that cave, only how to get to Blagaj in general. Can someone help please?

jegizio1@aol.com

• GroundhogDave's Profile Photo

Best way to Mostar driving from Split?

Mostar Aug 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM

My wife and I are renting a car in Split and driving to Mostar for a couple nights than heading to Dubrovnik. I've got the Dubrovnik route down thanks to some great info in the Rick Steves Croatia and Slovenia guidebook. However, I don't know about the options from Split to Mostar. I'd prefer to take a scenic option as long as it isn't considerably longer than the fastest route. Do you guys have any suggestions? Anything to see between the two cities? I know there was some mention of the Split-Mostar route in the thread below this, but I didn't want to hijack it.

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Aug 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM