change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bauhinia2002's Profile Photo

Eucharistic Miracle Church (St Stephen)

Santarém Mar 19, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Hi, anyone knows the opening hours and mass time of the church? Any contact phone# or email address would be appreciated.

Thank you.

more

Bus tickets to Santarem and Fatima

Santarém Mar 20, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Hi, may I know if I can buy the bus ticket from Santarem to Fatima at the Sete Rios bus station in Lisbon? I am planning to take a morning bus to Santarem, then catch an afternoon bus to Fatima. Is it better to buy online or to buy at the station?

I understand that tickets bought online can only be used for the date/time indicated.

Thanks!

more
    • MTLebert's Profile Photo

Bus Batalha to Fatima

by MTLebert Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 6:39 PM

I am planning to visit Batalha and fatima in one go. Is there any bus connecting these two towns? If yes, can someone tell me the bus company?

Thanks a lot

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 10:59 PM
    • ShikaM's Profile Photo

walking tours in Fatima

by ShikaM Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 1:30 AM

Hi, is anyone aware of any walking tours of Basilica of our lady of fatima for dates 31 March 2014 or 1 April 2014. If so, can you please share details - it would be much appreciated.

1 Answer Jan 13, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Lisbon to Fatima/Santeram to Santiago Compostela

by Bauhinia2002 Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 7:33 AM

4 people travelling together, arriving Lisbon by air in late May. I wonder we should drive rather than by bus for the convenience and flexibility. I have researched and aware of the buses from Lisbon to Fatima, Fatima to Santeram, and Fatima to Santiago. The estimated total bus fares is about 80+ euro including a round trip between Fatima and Santarem, and Lisbon airport to city. We would have to pay more for a car for sure.

If we drive, we will probably have to return the car off in Oporto and take a bus across to avoid the excessive one-way drop charge, or to drive to Santiago and back to Oporto to return the car. We can fly out of Santiago or Oporto to Madrid or Barcelona.

Is it safe to drive in Portugal and across to Santiago? I read much about the high speed drivers in Portugal.

Thanks in advance!

6 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 5:10 AM
    • how to get from lisbon airport to Fatima on May 13, 2014

by ItsMeRoseVT Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM

how to get from lisbon airport to Fatima on May 13, 2014

5 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    • DoloresSantos's Profile Photo

porto to lisbon fto fatima and back to porto

by DoloresSantos Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Is there a tour from porto to lisbon, then to fatima, and back to porto?

4 Answers Oct 3, 2013 at 4:08 AM
    • DoloresSantos's Profile Photo

Porto to Fatima and Lisbon tour via train or bus?

by DoloresSantos Online Now Oct 2, 2013 at 7:34 AM

What are the prices for Porto to Fatima and Lisbon tour via train or bus?

1 Answer Oct 3, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    • Are there trains going....

by lonetraveller819 Online Now Sep 15, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I am going to Fatima on 13 Oct when there will be NO PRIVATE TOURS going there. Can any one tell me if I were to take the train which stop should I get off and can I take a bus after to the Sanctuary? Many thanks. Betsy

6 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 4:29 AM
    • Bus transportation

by malli2604 Online Now May 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Please tell me how I get from the Combois Portugal train station at Fatima to Fatima Shrine, all people says by bus, which company? So I can see by the internet the schedule's busses. Thanks!!

3 Answers May 8, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    • Holy Week

by Cutie314 Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Does anything special go on? Any masses in languages other than Portuguese?

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Fatima visit and somewhere else.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Where could I spend some hours after visiting Fatima? Nazarè, Obidos? I have to rely on public transportation so I have to look for a easy (and nice) place to go from Fatima.

16 Answers Oct 18, 2012 at 1:49 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Fatima to Obidos.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 13, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Is it possible to visit both Fatima and Obidos in a day? I mean, if it is feasible to travel between these two places by bus.

1 Answer Oct 17, 2012 at 5:16 AM
    • romantic restaurant

by Jeany59 Online Now Aug 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM

We will be staying in Fatima on a Monday night and have a special occasion to celebrate. Can anyone recommend a romantic, authentic, nice Portuguese restaurant in Fatima or nearby? We are travelling by car.

1 Answer Aug 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM
    • petitrenard's Profile Photo

Specific Directions Please-- Aljustrel, Valinos, Loca Da Anjo + Via Sacra

by petitrenard Online Now Jul 17, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hello everyone.
      My friends and I are driving to Fatima next month.
      Aside from the main shrine and chapel, we would like to visit
      Aljustrel, Valinhos, and Loca da Anjo to see the homes of Franciso and Jacinta,and Lucia, and the museum (in Aljustreal) monuments/scuptures (in Valinhos and Loca da Anjo) among others. All that I could find is that it is within 3 KM of the main shrine; somewhere near the south rotunda (de Santa Teresa).

Where exactly are these places? Are they three different places and far from each other? Does anyone have an exact address, name of a street, or specific directions so we can drive to it?

I also read there is a "little train" that can take us there. Is there a train schedule for this?

Lastly: the Via Sacra. 14/15 stations of the cross (+ Ressurection) that starts near Aljustrel/south Rotunda de Santa Teresa, and ends in the Calvary Shrine. It is laid out in the "path" that the shepherds took from Aljustrel to Cova De Iria so I am assuming you cannot drive along this route. Question: How far is the last station/Calvary from the main Basilica, i.e. can you easily walk to it from the main Basilica?

Thank you for your anticipated replies.

Finally,

2 Answers Jul 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    • Statue of the Sacread heart of the lady of Fatima

by eliesfeir Online Now Feb 22, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Dear sirs,
      I hope this e-mail finds you well.
      I am sending this e-mail to inquire about the statue of the Sacred Heart of the Lady of Fatima, i want a big one "120cm" resin with Cristal eyes. we need it for our church in Ajaltoun-lebanon.
      I will be traveling to Fatima for this reason, but i don't know where to find it. Can you possibly guid me to a location or a shop where i can find this statue at. any help will be greatly appreciated
      Sincerely
      Elie Sfeir
      e-mail : eliesfeir78@hotmail.com

3 Answers Feb 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM
    • Train Information from Fatima to Lourdes

by PriyaAlmeida Online Now Jan 1, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Please Inform me is there any train from "Fatima to Lourdes", if yes then their timings & cost for the same.....

Awaiting for your reply.....

6 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 12:45 PM
    • Lisboa Airport to fatima

by GraceFranklin Online Now Oct 9, 2011 at 7:10 PM

Please let me know how we can travel to Residencia Pereira, Av.D. Jose'Alves Correira Da Silva 72, Fatima 2495-402 from Lisboa Airport.

I had contacted the hotel and they quoted 120 Euros which is very expensive.

Regards
      Grace

3 Answers Oct 10, 2011 at 3:41 AM
    • breezedmd's Profile Photo

porto to fatima and lisbon

by breezedmd Online Now Jun 6, 2011 at 6:03 AM

HI can somebody advise me if I aarive at Porto on June 19/11at11am by Ryan air can i reach rede-expresos at 1pm?whats>the best route and ecnomical way going to the station?
      Do you advise buying ticket in advance?
      Can i finish sightseing in Fatima within2 hours?
      Going to lisbon where shall i take the bus is it close to the sanctuary. Thanks to all feedback.

8 Answers Jun 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM
    • a day in fatima

by nvestrada Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 8:35 AM

hi. will be in fatima oct. 13-14. what things can i do to maximize my short stay.thanks.

2 Answers Sep 23, 2010 at 12:13 PM
    • seesint's Profile Photo

Hotel Estrela De Fatima

by seesint Online Now Aug 6, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Please advise if this hotel is still open or closed or bankrupt. On May 13 this year I booked in advance for 4 days from December 6-10 (4 nights) and paid in full. I tried to find their e-mail address but cannot find that. I would like to know what happened to my reservation. These are the details of my booking:

Client Name: Antonius H Seesink
      Booked on: 5/13/2010
      Hotel: Estrela De Fatima
      Address: RUA CONEGO FORMIGAO NO 40|APARTADO 260|2496-908 FATIMA|PORTUGAL
      Confirmation #: 202484
      Check in:12/6/2010 12:00:00 AM
      Check out: 12/10/2010 12:00:00 AM
      Your help would be greatly appreciated.
      Antonius Seesink

3 Answers Aug 13, 2010 at 3:08 AM
    • Boras's Profile Photo

Salamanca to Fatima - fuel stops

by Boras Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Okay, next Tuesday I'll be travelling from Salamanca, over the border to Fatima. I see there is a Repsol garage at Ciudad Rodrigo but does anyone know if there are fuel stations on the main road - IP2, IP5, IP6 - and where?

3 Answers Jun 23, 2010 at 11:21 PM
    • Bus to Fatima from Tomar

by BridgetForristal Online Now Apr 11, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Hi
      My pal and I are doing the portugesse camino from Lisbon to Oporto in July. last year we did from Oporto to Santaigo which was fanastic and peaceful and quiet
      So this year to complete all, we start at Lisbon to Oporto . We will walk to Tomar and need to figure if there is a bus to Fatima first and maybe then a bus to Ansiao rejoining the camino there . Any and all tips welcomed
      Thank you
      Bridget in Irealnd

2 Answers Apr 12, 2010 at 12:43 AM
    • how can I get from Lisbon to Fatima?

by soniaaquino Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I will be only 2 days in Lisbon and I want to take my mom (80 yrs) to Fatima.
      I will be 21 and 22 of april.

What train or bus can I get to travel up there? and where do I get it?

Thanks,

Sonia

3 Answers Mar 21, 2010 at 10:01 AM
    • which Arco Cego station for Fatima bus

by babaji10 Online Now Jan 31, 2010 at 12:59 AM

Dear Fatima friends, if I google with the Arco Cego station I get 7 different places. Could somebody tell me which the right one is?? Thanks alot, Lenna

1 Answer Jan 31, 2010 at 6:31 AM
    • bus service

by chelmsford Online Now Sep 17, 2009 at 5:57 AM

I am coming to fatima from porto with a disabled friend in a wheelchair is there any problem bring a wheelchair on a bus

2 Answers Sep 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM
    • Chinese Restaurant

by maggsg Online Now Dec 4, 2008 at 2:23 AM

I am taking a group to Fatima and I would like to know if there are some good Chinese restaurants nearby that will take groups.

2 Answers Dec 5, 2008 at 5:06 AM
    • Candlelight procession at Fatima

by alte60 Online Now Aug 30, 2008 at 9:16 AM

We will be in Lisbon from October 11 thru the 15th. We would like to visit Fatima for the day on October 12 or 13. Is there a candlelight procession every day? If so, what time. The last bus leaves Fatima at 20:30. If we that does not work, then we would like to go on October 13 for the closing procession. Any help would be appreciated.
      Ann

1 Answer Sep 2, 2008 at 4:58 AM
    • distance

by dunnersone Online Now Jun 17, 2008 at 3:16 AM

how far is fatima from lisbon and is there daily travel by train and bus from lisbon and fatima return.

2 Answers Jun 17, 2008 at 11:02 PM
    • Traveling to Fatima

by Mandy10 Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 11:49 AM

I am joining a pilgrimage to Fatima in March. There are times were we will have the option to explore the area independently. What places should I see? By bus or train? Also, any tips 1)about the hotels in th Fatima area, 2)must see and must not go places, 3) must places and/or to eat 4)or any tips that will make my trip memorable. Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 26, 2008 at 4:55 PM
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

rede expressos bus to fatima from lis

by monicarc Online Now Nov 9, 2007 at 6:58 PM

if i want to go and buy a ticket and leave on the rede-expressos bus, can i a) buy the tix the same day of departure and b) does the bus leave from lisboa sete rios?? basically, want to know where to catch the bus. thanks.

1 Answer Jul 6, 2010 at 6:22 AM
    • trip to fatima

by mhisha Online Now Sep 16, 2007 at 9:31 PM

coming in by air at 7:30pm;
      1. is there still a bus departing to fatima at 8pm or 8:30pm?
      how far is the bus station (rede expressos) from the airport?

2. what about the train? what time is the last departure? how far is the gare lisboa oriente from the airport?

thanks a lot.
      mhisha

2 Answers Sep 18, 2007 at 8:40 AM