Fårö

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Malmo ticket Bought thru Snalltaget

Malmö Apr 24, 2015 at 8:34 AM

I bought a return ticket from Malmo to Osterport station. I states certain time; am I allowed to go on an earlier train.

more
    • Are there boats going from Mariefred to Birka

Mariefred Apr 26, 2015 at 6:36 AM

Want to stay in Mariefred for a few days in August before moving on to Uppsala and would like to do a day trip from Mariefred to Birka. Are there boats doing that? In August?

more
    • NordicTravels's Profile Photo

Abisko National park

Kiruna Yesterday

Is there a hotel / guest house to stay in the park or ( in early may) nearby? Any local foods, dishes, ingredients, i should try? A sami place to dine would be awsome, Must activities u recommend? Is there a supermarket ? Are the roads easy to drive in early may, any precautions i need to take?
      Or shall i skip Abisko national park n visit Karesuando instead? For local dinning ,sights, activities?
      Cheers!

more
    • sihi's Profile Photo

day trip, what to see, transportation

Stockholm Apr 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

hi.

We will arrive to Stockholm by ferry Tallink and will have about 6 hours to spend in Stockholm.

Is port far from city centre? What are the easiest and cheapest ways to get there with 2 small children?
      What to see in stockholm, old town?
      Not expensive restaurants cafes?
      Polish cuisine?

Thanks

more
    • Advice on Stockholm Sweden

Stockholm Apr 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM

I'm schedule to flight to Sweden during the month of April. I plan to meet as many ladies as possible during my visit. Not to sleep with but to have a great time. What's the best advice you can give a young professional African American on meeting women in Stockholm? What's clubs play jazz or r&b music?

more