Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bank kiosk

Hurghada Sep 11, 2015 at 9:35 AM

is the bank kiosk open in the airport all the time for visas

• Hurghada saftey

Egypt Sep 30, 2015 at 4:59 AM

Hi me and my partner are due to travel to hurghada in 4 weeks time. When we booked the holiday we didn't think about the saftey of the area, now it is getting closer I am extremely worried and uncomfortable at the thought of travelling and am very concerned about the safety due to terrorism and terrorism against tourists. Can someone please put me at ease or at least offer some advice about staying safe? is it safe to leave the hotel? very nervous about the holiday!

• Weather end of November

Sharm El Sheikh Sep 10, 2015 at 4:35 AM

I have booked a holiday at the end of November in Sharm El Sheikh and I was wondering what it the weather like then.
      My friends told me that is ok but when i look online it says 19C beggining of December which I think is a bit cold

• Lucy91's Profile Photo

Gift ideas for my new Egyptian family

Egypt Sep 13, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Hello, I'm traveling to Cairo in a few weeks to visit my fiancé family. I have not met them before!!! I am already very nervous about meeting them so I really want to make a good impression. I know how important it is to get on with his mother so I want to bring a few gifts with me to break the ice. Whenever I ask my fiancé what to bring he just tells me "to bring yourself" and that is enough. Any ideas would be most appreciated especially from someone who has been through a similar situation or if any Egyptians can offer advice. Thanks!

• lclaudio's Profile Photo

White desert and NEW White desert

by lclaudio Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 7:46 AM

HI again....continuing searching a lot...i found a tour-company(and only they do such a kind of tour, at least it was i found til now) that do a tour getting a site that they call "New White desert".....does someone Know if is there a different place on white desert with that name....the place, if exists, has a different visual(i mean a relief) from the rest?

many thank's again

4 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 3:19 AM
    • lclaudio's Profile Photo

tour white desert-leaving Cairo-Getting Luxor

by lclaudio Online Now Feb 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM

HI...Does anyone know if is possible make a tour via White desert from Cairo, ending Luxor.....if so, any suggestions of companies-tours related?

many thank's in advance

luiz rio brazil

3 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 4:31 AM