Fano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi tours to Conero Coast

Ancona Apr 18, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Are there taxi tours to the Conero coast including Sirolo and Numana? If so, what is the approximate cost?

more
    • Transport to and from Urbino

Urbino Apr 12, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Hi, I am due to go on my year abroad for uni, and I would like to go to Urbino but I can't find any other way of getting to and from the airport (preferably Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport). Do you know of another way of getting there?

Thanks
      Kitty

more
    • Fano bus station

by Jadendo Online Now Jul 6, 2010 at 3:13 AM

Anybody know if they have luggage lockers at the fano bus station We are trying to see the town without staying the night... We have a few to many bags! Thanks very much!

1 Answer Jul 6, 2010 at 9:29 AM
    • Stacy T

by stacythomps Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 6:47 AM

My boss' family is from Fano and I would really like to get him a gift from there. He is a successful business man who travels quite a bit; therefore, I was initially thinking of purchasing a business card holder, maybe leather, that he could carry with him during travels. I am not familiar with Fano and have had difficulty locating a local merchant to shop for merchandise. I am not set on a business card holder, but definitely want something from Fano. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Stacy

1 Answer May 18, 2007 at 5:24 AM