Fano

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ferry to train

Ancona Feb 2, 2016 at 3:39 PM

We are traveling on the ferry from split arriving 7 a.m. in Ancona on July 15. We are taking the train to Rome for an evening flight that day. How much time do we need to get from the ferry terminal to on board the train to Rome? Thank you

more
    • Transportation

by hbal Online Now Sep 23, 2015 at 12:14 PM

I am trying to plan a trip to Italy with my mother her grandparents are from Fano and came to live in Canada. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to rent a car and drive around for some site seeing or if there is better way to get around the town?

Thank you,
      Heather

3 Answers Sep 24, 2015 at 12:20 AM
    • Fano bus station

by Jadendo Online Now Jul 6, 2010 at 3:13 AM

Anybody know if they have luggage lockers at the fano bus station We are trying to see the town without staying the night... We have a few to many bags! Thanks very much!

1 Answer Jul 6, 2010 at 9:29 AM
    • Stacy T

by stacythomps Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 6:47 AM

My boss' family is from Fano and I would really like to get him a gift from there. He is a successful business man who travels quite a bit; therefore, I was initially thinking of purchasing a business card holder, maybe leather, that he could carry with him during travels. I am not familiar with Fano and have had difficulty locating a local merchant to shop for merchandise. I am not set on a business card holder, but definitely want something from Fano. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Stacy

1 Answer May 18, 2007 at 5:24 AM