Fannie Bay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What time to travel to fraser?

Fraser Island Nov 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM

G'day all, I am planning a trip to fraser with my old man and am wondering if it gets to busy and cramped around dec jan. I will be camping on the eastern beach preferably Ngkala Rocks and north??

• The best way to see the Gold Coast & whitsundays Islands?

Australia 23 hours ago

I am flying to the Gold Coast from Sydney next year, before heading to Brisbane we really want to see the whitsundays Islands, dive at the Great Barrier Reef and maybe even visit Byron bay and Fraser island. Are there trips from the Gold Coast to whitsundays? What's the best way to visit these places and will we be able to do it all on one trip or will we need to book separately? We will be there for just over a week!
      Thanks in advance!

• I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

Perth Nov 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Hi all,
      I was wondering if there is a pubs or nightclubs in Perth for crowd over 30

• adult entertainment busselton /bunbury

Bunbury Nov 1, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Is there anywhere in busselton or bunbury to go tonight and watch exotic dsncers/topless barmaids/ strip club/ shows

• sanggano's Profile Photo

Hardware in CBD

Sydney Nov 23, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Hi. Would anyone know where DIY hardwares/ general hardware/ garden and pool supplies are located in Sydney CBD? Many thanks in advance.

• train departure time

Geelong Nov 22, 2015 at 8:39 PM

Could you please tell me what time the train leaves for Portland ?

• Boat trip from Hamilton Island to GBR

Hamilton Island Nov 8, 2015 at 7:33 AM

We are going from Hamilton Island to a pontoon on the great Barrrier Reef and my husband suffers from sea sickness. I believe the pontoon is stabalised but am worried about the boat trip. Has anyone reading this done this trip ? We are going mid-February 2016 and am hoping that the sea will be a millpond.

• Transport

Tasmania Nov 10, 2015 at 11:10 PM

Hi everyone I have a question about public transportation in Tasmania. Is it possible to travel by bus, because I dont have a driverslicense. Or is it to hard to travel on the island with a bus?

Thank you

• Should I go Australia?

Australia Nov 6, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Should I go to Australia for working holiday visa if I have 15k for Southeast Asia and China, India and Nepal? Will Australia make me lose some of money or I will able to earn some money and continue my travel after Australia?

• JackCronje's Profile Photo

Should we hire a car?

Hobart Nov 16, 2015 at 4:14 AM

My husband and I are are planning a short holiday (6 days) to Tassie in early January. We plan to stay in various hotels in Hobart. Could anyone please advise if you think it's worth hiring a car during that time or can we walk to most tourist destinations? We want to visit nice wineries and maybe do a few hiking trails. We are open to booking into a few tours if there are any decent ones??
      Any advice is much appreciated! :-) Jackie

• First timer in Australia in February for 3 weeks?

Australia Nov 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Dear VT friends,

I live in Europe and I plan to visit Australia (starting from Sydney, at least I have to be in Sydney in the first week of February) and after travelling for 24 hours! I think I have to stay more than 1 week (: I plan to stay for 3 weeks in Australia.

What do you think about visiting Australia for 3 weeks in February?

As a first timer, I know almost nothing about Australia, Shall I stay 1 week in Sydney, 1 week in Melbourne, 1 week in Brisbane? How about Perth? Tasmania? And also, how about squeezing everything and visiting New Zealand for 5-7 days?

• Tours in Sydney

Sydney Nov 8, 2015 at 7:17 AM

My husband and I are going to be in Sydney in mid Feb 2016. We are going to visit The Rocks, do a harbour cruise, climb the bridge and do a tour of the opera house and probably see a concert. Can anyone recommend any interesting walking tours and museums we are very interested in the on-going immigration to Sydney, especially anything to do with Capt Cook and also "the £10 ticket in the 1960s from the UK".
      Thank you.