Famagusta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Are there Taxis at Strovilia?

by garethsouthgate Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If we walk across the border at the Strovilia Checkpoint, is it possible to find taxis waiting there to take you into Famagusta city centre? If not, how do we get a taxi to pick us up. We don't fancy the long walk into Famagusta!!! Thanks.

more
    • Are there Taxis at Strovilia?

by garethsouthgate Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If we walk across the border at the Strovilia Checkpoint, is it possible to find taxis waiting there to take you into Famagusta city centre? If not, how do we get a taxi to pick us up. We don't fancy the long walk into Famagusta!!! Thanks.

• Transfer from Larnaca airport

by johnpaton6 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 6:08 AM

Which taxi is reliable and cheap and will pick us up at Larnaca Airport and take us to Famagusta?

1 Answer Feb 26, 2014 at 8:20 AM
    • pulse90's Profile Photo

ISKELE

by pulse90 Online Now Apr 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Hi I am travelling to Northern Cyprus next week and staying near Iskele. My phone provider does not cover the North, so have advised me to buy a local sim card when I am there (my phone is unlocked). I need the internet more than making phone calls, so I can connect via Skype, Facebook, etc...... back to the UK. Can anyone recommend a decent local Data sim card that I can buy, and also where can I get it from? Also, are there any Wifi spots round there?

Thanks in advance for any advice

1 Answer Apr 26, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • pulse-band's Profile Photo

Does anyone know where abouts in Famagusta this is?

by pulse-band Online Now Apr 18, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hi Does anyone know the name of the area in Famagusta where this is? Many thanks

3 Answers Apr 20, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • pulse-band's Profile Photo

Does anyone know where abouts in Famagusta this is?

by pulse-band Online Now Apr 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Hi Does anyone know the name of the area in Famagusta where this is? Many thanks

• Visiting Famagusta

by bazza1958 Online Now May 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM

Hi,

I lived in Famagusta as a child for nearly 10 years, I am taking my daughter to paphos on Holiday this July and would love to take her to Famagusta to show her where I grew up.
      Does anyone know how I go about it as I am aware it's in the "No Go Area" (If that's what it's called)
      I've been told you can in fact take day trips there, however I cannot find any information on how to get access?

Can anyone help

Kind Regards

Barry

6 Answers Jun 4, 2008 at 8:11 AM
    • accomodationfor one month maybe two,

by holidaychris Online Now Jun 9, 2007 at 10:53 AM

ive been trying to book either self catering or reasonably priced accom in magusa for single traveller for one month anyone have any suggestions. also hotel accom. but not too expensive replys wold be great

1 Answer Jun 10, 2007 at 5:13 AM