Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ergo's Profile Photo

CLOTHING for mid-Sept. VISIT

Cornwall Jul 9, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Hello from Canada!
      Hubs & I are visiting England in September & have a 4 day tour of southwest England planned for the middle of Sept.
      Can anyone advise what is the most appropriate casual attire for that time of year? Short, capris,jeans or ?
      real jacket for warmth? hoodie? Track shoes ok? or something waterproof? I know the weather changes quickly but like all females, I like to get some advice from those who have gone before me.
      Much thanks,
      Chris in Canada

more
    • travelling from St. Ives/Cornwall to Dublin

Saint Ives Jul 8, 2014 at 2:58 PM

best way to get from St. Ives to Dublin

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Car rental pick up and drop off points

Cornwall Jul 18, 2014 at 8:54 AM

This is for the trip in March. I want to pick a car up on March 16th from some place along the rail route from London and drop it off at the Newquay airport March 20th. Enterprise had a place in Bodmin but does not allow one way rentals and has no place to drop off at Newquay.

What place can I get off the train and rent a car where I can return it to Newquay airport or where I can get some form of transportation from the drop off point to the airport. Enterprise won't drive more than 10 miles and the airport is 15 miles from Bodmin.

more
    • tender pier

by traveld Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Does anyone know where the Princess tenders dock in Falmouth? Is it relatively easy to get from this location to Pendennis Castle?

4 Answers Feb 17, 2012 at 3:47 AM
    • mylor bridge

by alilot Online Now Feb 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I currently live in gloucestershire but soon retiring and thinking of moving closer to son in Penryn. I'd be really grateful for feed back re 'good,lively friendly places to settle in Falmouth area. Am worried whole area may be dominated by the sailing fraternity/students/trippers!! Mylor bridge / Devoran /Port nevas take my fancy but also 'fancy' prices if one's not into sailing! may also consider central falmouth area Any other suggestions gratefully received

1 Answer Aug 23, 2012 at 3:52 AM