change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Nelse Lodge vs Astra Lodge

by Melanie_Putra Online Now Aug 2, 2013 at 1:32 PM

we plan to visit FC for 3 nights middle of august. Can anyone give me some feedback re these two lodges? If the pricing is almost identical, which would be better?
      Read that Nelse provide free pick-up from the bus stop, which is great. However, someone mentioned in TA that room is stiflingly hot..
      We are novice skiers. Thus, will mostly be using the Falls Express Chairlift. Saw in the map that Nelse is nearer, not much.. Shorter by 2 minutes walk.
      We also intend to eat out every dinner. Thus, would prefer a place closer to restaurants, but not noisy bars.

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

What shoes/boots to bring for winter in Falls Creek?

by Melanie_Putra Online Now Jul 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I'm going to FC middle of August for 3 nights, staying In one of the lodgings in the snow village. I have never stayed up there before. I read that it is a ski-in-ski-out environment.. What do people wear when they go to restaurants or pubs from their lodgings? Do they ski there (thus, just west the ski boots) or they wear other water proof boots/shoes?
      How deep
      Is the snow on the roads?
      Aside from being able to rent ski boots up at the village, can snow walking boots be rented as well?

4 Answers Aug 3, 2013 at 6:31 AM
    • Footy in falls creek

by Nextgen Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Can anyone tell me where I can watch the rugby or other footy whilst in falls creek

2 Answers Aug 6, 2011 at 12:22 AM
    • CandS's Profile Photo

Falls Creek in the summer

by CandS Online Now Aug 19, 2003 at 3:09 PM

Hi all I've just been to the snow at Falls Creek in Victoria and had a great time... Now I'm wondering, has anyone been to Falls Creek during the summer months? I'm wondering what it is like there then? Is there much to see & do?? Thanks for any help...

2 Answers Aug 21, 2003 at 2:43 PM