Fajardo Travel Answers

change location

cab fares

by joan116 Online Now Apr 10, 2008 at 7:47 AM

Could anyone tell me the fare price from Luis Munoz Marin airport to the El Conquistador?

Thanks

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Re: cab fares

by Gypsystravels Online Now Apr 10, 2008 at 9:41 AM

You are referring to a taxi, right?

The ride is over an hour and would be quite costly, I would think somewhere in the range of70-$100.

If you are staying at the hotel, they provide a shuttle service for a fee. The fee is about34 pp each way. Contact the hotel at 787-863-6040 to make reservations.

If you plan to visit a few other places in Puerto Rico during your stay, why not rent a car which would cost you about30-$50 a day.

Good luck and have a fantastic time in El Conquistador, it is quite a beautiful hotel!!
    Janet

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: cab fares

by joan116 Online Now Apr 10, 2008 at 1:46 PM

Thanks, I did check with a taxi company and they said105. I think we probably will rent a car.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Re: cab fares

by Gypsystravels Online Now Apr 11, 2008 at 7:46 AM

You are welcome.

Renting a car gives you the freedom to explore a bit more. If you need further assistance, feel free to email me. I travel to Puerto Rico every other month and will be there the first week of May.

Have a great time.
    Janet

• Re: cab fares

by 4erving Online Now Apr 16, 2008 at 7:41 AM

It cost by taxi from100. to120. It is better and cheaper to rent a car. I live about 20 minutes to the hotel, if you need more help don't hesitate to contact me.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Fajardo Travel Answer Locations