Fa'id

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moulid Abu El-Haggag

Luxor Yesterday

I'll be in Luxor the first week in June (hot!) and came across some information about the Moulid of Abu El-Haggag. I understand that it's a huge celebration and, if I'm counting back from Ramadan correctly, it should occur about June 4. Does anyone know if that's correct? And is it something that I want to reconfigure my travel plans to Dendera and Abydos to see? Thanks

more
    • Egypt 2015 trip concerns

Hurghada Apr 30, 2015 at 2:30 AM

Hello! Me and my boyfriend are planning to go on holiday to Hurghada in June 2015 but I’m a bit concerned about whether this is the best time to go to Egypt specially because we also want to visit the pyramids in Cairo. We are thinking of joining an excursion from Hurghada to Cairo by bus and according to what I read it’s 7 hours distance and I am a bit scared of what could happen during the journey.
      Anyone who have been recently to Hurghada and Cairo can tell me if it is safe to visit? Did you witness the downsides of the political distress and protests?
      Also, provided that we do go to Egypt in 2015 do you recommend buying activity packs from UK agencies or by contacting the local ones?
      Many Thanks!

more
    • Evening entertainment

Sharm El Sheikh Apr 19, 2015 at 5:41 AM

Hi,

we have just returned from our 1st trip to sharm, staying at the coral sea holiday village.
      It was an amazing holiday but the only thing it lacked was adult entertainment in the evenings, i.e. professional shows etc.
      Can anyone tell me if there are any all inclusive hotels in sharm were they do have good evening entertainment so you don't have to venture out of the hotel.

Thanks

more
    • Safety issues in Cairo

Cairo May 3, 2015 at 5:32 AM

Hi everyone,

With the ongoing political stresses and terrorist threats is Cairo safe nowadays for tourists? What about a bus tour from Hurghada to Cairo? Would that be safe?

Thanks

more
    • Nile Cruise, Cairo and Giza

Egypt Apr 30, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Our family is considering whether we should travel to Egypt in December to do a Nile Cruise then onto Cairo and Giza for a few days but worrying about the safety issues?? Has anyone travelled on the Oberoi Nile Cruise or any of the Movenpick Nile Cruises?

more
    • How Safe is Hurghada

Egypt Apr 13, 2015 at 2:24 AM

Hi,
      My boyfriend and I, both aged 21 are going to Hurghada - Jungle Aqua Park at the end of June 2015. As always we are joining the worry of safety when going to places in Egypt.
      Can anyone who has visited Hurghada recently, review the safety and how safe it is for British tourists to be there please?
      We are not looking to venture off our resort.
      Thank You

more
    • Is it safe?

Egypt Apr 8, 2015 at 11:52 AM

hello! Me and my friend are planning to travel in El Gouna near Hurghada in August 2015. We are both 18 an are going to a summer camp which means, we will be mostly at the same place all the time. But our parents are worried about safety. What is situation in Egypt right now? Is it possible to get much worse till August? is there danger for terrorist attack? Will it be dangerous to go there? I think not, but it would be nice to hear what you think. Thank you very much!

more

Near Fa'id