change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lexiworks's Profile Photo

Staying in Bjorkliden

Kiruna 10 hours ago

What is the best way to get to Bjorkliden from Kiruna on a Friday evening? Are there many taxi companies or is it just one that has a monopoly on the market?

more
    • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Canadian going to Malmö for hockey

Malmö Dec 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I happened to delete your question by mistake since VT has changed since I last logged in here. Feel free to ask your questions about New Year again here, and I will reply I hope.

more
    • ChrisSheena's Profile Photo

Stockholm at Christmas

Stockholm Dec 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM

We are visiting Stockholm this Christmas for the first time. We only have two days unfortunately. Suggestions on how we best spend our time - things to see and what to do would be much appreciated. Thanks.
      Chris

more
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Travelling to Pitea

Piteå Dec 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Pitea. As I understand there is an airport i Lulea. Is there any bus one can take from this airport directly to Pitea?

more
    • Kungsleden in December

Abisko Nationalpark Yesterday

Hello, I'm in the UK and am thinking of hiking the Kungsleden late December. So far the websites I have come across don't say anything about December hiking. Are trails closed? Or is it too dangerous to do it then? If I'm not wrong the huts will be closed at this time of the year? Any advice is welcome! If the idea sounds foolish, please do let me know :)

more