change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• littlelawyer's Profile Photo

Is October too late to visit?

Denmark Jul 28, 2015 at 11:30 AM

I'm thinking of visiting Denmark in late Sept / October. Clearly I'm not after hot weather, but how cold does it get this time of year e.g. at night? Do many of the main tourist attractions close out of season? I'd like to see Copenhagen and a few places around, relying mainly on public transport if possible. Thanks for any thoughts! L

more
    • Information about Dogs

Copenhagen Jul 19, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Are there any places that are dog friendly in Denmark? Looking for information regarding upcoming trip with family of 5 (including 3 children) whether or not bringing our family pet is a good idea if there are friendly places to visit with the dog. Not really wanting to board the dog but also wanting to vacation. Areas of interest right now are Tivoli gardens, city centre walks, Roskilde, and staying in Greve.
      Thanks

more
    • 2 questions: train travel in South Jutland and overnight accommodations near Odense

Denmark Jul 17, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Hi... My son and I will be in Denmark next week and don't have all of our transport and housing figured out yet.

We'd like to get from Billund or Kolding to the Blavand and Romo beaches. How is the public transport? Should we just hire a car? Also, is there a good two or three day public transport pass?

And... What's a good inexpensive (we don't need frills) place to stay in or near Odense?

Thank you!

more
    • Day tour for 4 adults and 3 children

Copenhagen Jul 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

we are arriving at Copenhagen airport on Monday, August 10, 2015 at 9:00am and wish to take a city tour. we will have 7 bags and 7 carry-ons as well as 4 children between the ages 9 to 12. Is there a van available with a guide for 4 to 5 hours before we board our cruise. This will be our first visit to Copenhagen. Any suggestions?..Ashok from Toronto, Canada

more
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

Viking sites/museums for children?

Denmark Jul 31, 2015 at 2:26 AM

My daughter and my grandson will be taking the bus and train ( no car )from Kerteminde to Copenhagen airport in mid September. Their flight is in the early evening, so they will have time to stop on their way. They would like to visit a Viking site, since the Vikings are a big subject in Kindergarden right now.

We've read about the Viking ship in Kerteminde and of course about the National Museum in Copenhagen.Is there any other Viking site on the way from Kerteminde to Copenhagen? Maybe a outdoor museum like a Viking village?

I read about the Trelleborg Fortress, but it seems you nee a car to get there and it's only open for the festival.
      Thank you for any information.

more
    • transportation

by jojemama Online Now May 31, 2010 at 8:32 AM

How do you get from the ferry from Aero to the train station at Sonderborg?

2 Answers Jun 5, 2010 at 3:43 PM
    • How can I rent a low cost room in Faaborg for 3 nights in March?

by johngrant Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I need a low cost room to rent in Faaborg for 3 nights in March when I visit my son, as he has no room I can stay in. I am now 77 years old so I am not looking for a yong peoples place , bt a room that is fairly qiet and OK for an old man. Can anyone help with a recommendation here? Many thanks for any help. I live in England at Hayling Island on the Soth coast, near to portsmoth. John

1 Answer Feb 11, 2009 at 3:19 PM
    • my visit to Faaborg in March 2009

by johngrant Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Can I stay at the Faaborg Hostel,?. as I wish to visit my son and his family in Faaborg and they have no room to accomodate me. Please let me know how far ahead I have to reserve a room at the Hostel and what the price is please. Thanks.
      John Grant