Évora Travel Answers

change location
Jazzop's Profile Photo

Transport to Tavira

by Jazzop Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 8:24 PM

Can anybody please suggest the best way to get from Evora to Tavira. It seems that Eva buses can do it via Lisbon and Faro but as I don't want to back track if I can help it.

Can I catch a train to Faro via Beja and then bus from the train station to Tavira? If so how do I organise this?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated

Thankyou

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • delcity's Profile Photo

RE: Transport to Tavira

by delcity Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 1:33 PM

this site might be of some help . it is cz based but you can choose british as a language. ( www.idos.cz ) look for the british uk flag to click on to change to british. if using dialing up conn. give it twice as much time to fully load as you do vt.
    be sure and check to departure time that comes up auto matically times before 5am or after 6pm seems to come up auto matic. so if you want departures sometime between 6am and 6pm you probably will have to enter the time you wish.
    also you might try the government run or sponsorede web sites in europe. often there is a link to train and bus info.
    look here for the links ( www.towd.com )

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Transport to Tavira

by OlaNordmann Online Now May 14, 2006 at 5:27 AM

You can go by bus from Evora to Tavira www.rede-expressos.pt or by train Evora-Casa Branca- Funcheira-Faro and then take the small train to Tavira or a bus
    www.cp.pt Have a nice trip :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines