Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• public golf course

by dpanzica Online Now 16 hours ago

are there public golf courses?

2 Answers 16 hours ago
    • father son time

by jerryskids Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 6:36 PM

want too catch a fish off of the north jette, with my son i have no clue what to use or were to fish can you help a bratha out ? thanks

1 Answer Jun 27, 2014 at 7:43 AM
    • TiffanyK's Profile Photo

Eureka nightlife??

by TiffanyK Online Now Nov 18, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Is there anything to do on Monday nights in eureka or maybe karyoke close by?

2 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 6:49 AM
    • Base for hiking and sightseeing for 4 days/3 nights?

by TejasAce Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Is Eureka a good base for hiking in the redwoods and sightseeing and hiking in areas around Arcata, Trinidad and Klamuth? Should we spend one night somewhere else to reduce driving and have better sightseeing? After our time in this area, we are driving to Mendocino for 2 nights. Is there a fun place to visit and hike between Eureka and Mendocino where we should consider spending one night?

2 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    • VickiH's Profile Photo

tree houses

by VickiH Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM

is there a tree houses to visit

1 Answer Mar 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    • Weather in early June

by TomMacKenzie Online Now Mar 23, 2007 at 10:46 AM

I have a freind heading to Eureka in early June on Harleys. I seem to recall it being quite foggy and wet that time of year.

Your thoughts?

Tom

1 Answer Mar 23, 2007 at 3:36 PM
    • Might be moving to Eureka

by dkfowler Online Now Jun 20, 2006 at 5:59 PM

Hi.

My wife and I are thinking about moving to Eureka, CA. We know nothing about the town and it has been very hard to find good info on it. We are in our early 30's and enjoy the outdoors (originally from Alaska). We used to live in Portland, OR and loved it there. Enjoyed the small(er) town, nightlife, bars, music scene and outdoors.

Can someone tell me a little about Eureka? Really want to get a feel for how the city is before we make a trip to visit.

Thanks

David

4 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    • viracocha's Profile Photo

Travelling from Manchester England to Eureka - Best options?

by viracocha Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 6:31 AM

Hi, my wife and I are visiting our Aunt who lives in Eureka in May, we can only manage a weeks vacation so are looking for the best way to get there, we have been to Eureka previously, drove up from San Francisco, but because of the short duration of the visit would like to fly, costs seem rather high from SFO so would welcome local insight if possible. Thanks in advance for your help

Vanessa & Dave

2 Answers Apr 21, 2006 at 5:32 PM