Ettal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Junior Tennis

Munich Jun 26, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Hello, we will be in Munich and Garmich at the beginning of September and Im looking for a good tennis club for my son who is advanced tennis player. Could anyone recommend one? Thank you!

more
    • Barbecue at Ubersee

Übersee Jun 18, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Are there any barbecue facilities for day visitors at Ubersee?

more
    • bike storage

Munich Jul 7, 2014 at 1:10 AM

is there a "rad station" near munich hbf

more
    • Train travel

Stein an der Traun Jul 1, 2014 at 7:00 AM

How to travel from Stein an der Traun to Salzburg

more
    • Driving to Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 24, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I'm planning a trip to Garmisch in December. How is the drive? I am planning on renting a car but I do not know whether or not I will need winter tires. I am only concerned because I do not know if the roads are icy, etc. I've tried to look on other sites but still haven't gotten an answer. Please help!

more
    • westys's Profile Photo

Airport to Town by taxi

Memmingen Jun 12, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Hi, my husband and I want to rent a car from the airport for a week, to stay in Memmingen first for a couple of nights, and then travel further afield.

However it seems that Wednesday is early closing day in the area, and none of the car rental companies are open when we arrive - on a Wednesday night at 7.30pm. Does anybody have any ideas how to get round this? or are there car hire offices in the town itself?

If so this prompts my next question.. how much is it for a taxi from the airport into the town (direct to our hotel) and are there taxis always available at the airport, or do they need to be booked in advance?

Thanks very much for any help... :)

more
    • Dog walks.

Königssee Jul 6, 2014 at 1:56 PM

As part of our family holiday this year we will be visiting konigsee for a few days.
      I was wondering if anybody has any experience of dog walks in the area and if there
      are any special rules about dogs being on leash, muzzled etc.
      We are all experienced walkers including our dog, Elza a three year old vizsla.
      I would greatly appreciate any advice from people who have already visited this
      beautiful part of Germany.

more
    • Venice - Munich via Brenner Pass

Munich Jun 23, 2014 at 9:52 PM

We are travelling from Venice to Munich on 6th January 2015 and hope to take the day train via Brenner Pass to see the Alps. I read somewhere this might not run during winter, can you please let me know if this trip will be possible at that time of year

more
    • Sleigh Ride

Füssen Jun 21, 2014 at 2:36 AM

We will be in Fussen 24th and 25th December 2014. Would like to tour Neuschwanstein Castle and have the sleigh ride back down the hill. Will this be an option on either of these days?

more
    • snow in july?

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 26, 2014 at 12:56 AM

does it snow in july 10-20 in garmisch

more
    • Kids activities

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Staying in Garmish/Parterkirchen 9-23rd July with 3 & 5 year olds. Can anyone advise us of any things we could see and do to entertain them? We have stayed there before when kids were younger and mostly went to the local parks and swimming pool but need more varied activities now. Thanks:-)

more
    • vera_dr's Profile Photo

Tour on monday to Rothenburg

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Jun 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Departing from Munich, do you know any company making the tour on Monday?
      Sept 15th.
      Travelling alone, so I prefer to be on a tour.
      Thank you!

more
    • Hotel near railway station

Munich Jun 17, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hello,
      We are travelling by rail from UK to Hungary with overnight stop in Munich. We arrive in Munich at about 22:30 for overnight stop.
      Can you suggest a three or four star hotel that is in easy safe walking distance from the main railway station that is happy to receive guests late in the evening.
      Many thanks
      Edward Brown

more
    • Getting to Rothenburg o d t from Munich

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Jul 1, 2014 at 4:48 PM

At the train station in Munich is there an employee to be sure that the tourist get correct ticket to Rothenburg o d t ? Some say its one stop and some say two stops , which one? I would truly appreciate some help! THANKS

more
    • Small children to entertain!!

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jul 5, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Is there any type of fair rides or small kids activities in and around Garmish Parterkirchen or within an hours drive of GP?

more
    • How would I get here from Munich?

by TravelKaycee Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hello,

How would I get to this beautiful town from Munich via the rail system? I will only have my global rail pass during my time in Europe but I have fallen in love with the beauty and peacefulness of Ettal.

Thanks,
      Kaycee

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 8:22 AM
    • ettal transport

by sperantaw Online Now Jun 23, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Comment j'arrive de Munich a ETTAL?
      Merci de votre reponse

2 Answers Jun 23, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    • Transportation

by nstroup Online Now Jun 21, 2009 at 12:42 PM

I will arrive in Oberammergau by train for the Passion Play but my hotel is in Ettal. What transportation is there between Oberammergau and Ettal?

1 Answer Jun 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM