Etosha National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Windhoek shopping and accomodation

Namibia Yesterday

Hello, what is the best affordable place to stay in Windhoek? I was thinking Protea, kindly advise if it is good enough and also where can I shop for affordable quality clothing in Windhoek?

more
    • annwag's Profile Photo

Mosquito protection

Namibia Apr 8, 2014 at 7:52 AM

I would like to know your, guys, personal opinion about taking antimalarial drugs while visiting the area Kvango / Okavango this month. I am accustomed with CDC and WHO rules, but I have some medical contradiction to take that kind of medicines so I am a bit anxious. Both are risky for me.
      The second question is about as good as possible repellent avaible in Namibia. There in Poland the efficient repellents are out of reach. Any recommendation?
      Thanks for your time

more
    • How is wildlife viewing in Jan. and Feb. in Etosha?

by skyman35 Online Now Dec 10, 2010 at 4:42 PM

We plan on visiting Etosha National Park in mid January to the first week in February.

I realize this is not the best time to view game because there is abundant water and they will not congregate around the watering holes as much. However, this is the time we will be going.

How hard is it to see wildlife, especially elephants, zebras, and lions? Is it even worth going this time of year?

3 Answers Dec 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM
    • sukan's Profile Photo

campsites booking

by sukan Online Now Sep 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Hallo,
      does anyone know if it is necessary to book the campsites' spots in etosha in advance (just to pitch a tent)? I will be there in the end of September.
      Thanks a lot.
      jan

1 Answer Sep 6, 2010 at 1:00 PM
    • Malaria advice

by btah Online Now Jul 25, 2003 at 2:40 AM

I'll be travelling up to Etosha during August and spending a few days there. I'm unsure whether to bother taking any anti-malarials, although I know Etosha can be a risk area. Does anyone have any advice?

1 Answer Jul 25, 2003 at 10:19 PM