Ethiopia Travel Answers

change location
Dan30's Profile Photo

Applying for Somaliland Visa & Ethiopian Visa?

by Dan30 Online Now Nov 11, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hello all I hope VT members can help me. I usual answer forum question on Persian Gulf, but today I;m seeking your help.

Could please tell how much does Somaliland visa cost and where is the Somaliland mission in Addis Ababa?

Ethiopian consulate in Hargeisa Somaliland

Does anyone know how much does it cost for Ethiopian visa in Hargeisa Somaliland?

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Dan30

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Fluffy_bunny's Profile Photo

Re: Applying for Somaliland Visa & Ethiopian Visa?

by Fluffy_bunny Online Now Nov 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM

The Somlialand liaison office is on Bole Road/Africa Avenue (it's the same street, but two names to make sound even cooler), at the hight of Zola Café & Fantu Supermarket & Bon Café (the last two are orange and red buildings)

When in Bole Rwanda (or Fantu Supermaket,etc), look for a corner with the big yellow signs of Madagascar Embassy. Walk up that small, asfalt street, all the way to Madagascar Embassy. Just before you get there, on the left, there is the Somaliland Embassy. If not, ask any of the guards of the houses around there.

Important, the Somalia embassy and Somaliland Liaison office are nowhere near each other.

I paid30 i think. In US dollars only. It takes about 15-20 minutes on a good day.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Ethiopia Travel Answer Locations