Esztergom

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• camping Hegyi

Szilvasvarad Apr 16, 2014 at 5:55 AM

does anybody know if camping Hegyi still exists?
      Their website is down and the phone number does no longer exist...

more
    • transportation

Toalmas Apr 17, 2014 at 3:59 AM

how to get to Toalmas from Budapest? What transportation is the most easy way for travelers?

more
    • Car parking

Csepel-sziget Apr 8, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Where can I leave the car during the festival? Any parking spaces? How much can this cost?

more
    • Transportation questions in Szeged

Szeged Mar 23, 2014 at 11:43 PM

1. Are there left luggage service/lockers at Szeged main bus station?
      2. How do I get from the train station to bus station?

more
    • bus from vienna to sopron

Sopron Mar 29, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Hi! I'm going to Volt festival this summer. And I've decided to fly to Vienna and from there to go to Sopron (because it's cheaper that way). Also I am planning to stay in Vienna, that means I will have to go to Sopron twice ( because I'm attending only two days of the festival) and return to Vienna. When I was looking for a train, turned out there is no train that goes from sopron straight to vienna after 8pm and if I choose to take a train I'll have to change trains in Wiener Neustadt.

Can you please give me some information. Can I get from Vienna to Sopron and back on a bus? Where can I see the schedule?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

more
    • Direct Flights

Budapest Apr 18, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I am thinking of flying from Budapest to Split on June 15 or 16. The only flights I have found involve extensive layovers. Are there any airlines that have a direct flight? I have done several internet searches and only come up with major airlines or airlines that have one or more connections.

more
    • ehlershardie's Profile Photo

Budapest to Dubrovnik via Split?? in Sept 2014 Any overnight trains in Sept?

Budapest Mar 30, 2014 at 9:35 AM

We are trying to get from Budapest to Dubrovnik late Sept. Cant find a train schedule for Sept. Also are there any overnight trains from Budapest to Split in Sept? Is it worth spending a day or 2 in Split or is there somewhere else we should visit on our way to Dubrovnik? Thanks, in advance!

more
    • City Travel

Budapest Mar 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM

What is the best way to travel from BUD airport to Marriott Hotel at Chain Bridge?

more

Near Esztergom

• Tickled_Pink's Profile Photo

bratislava-sturovo-es#zsterkom-budapest or bratislava-budapest-esterkom-budapest?

by Tickled_Pink Online Now Apr 18, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Is it better to go bratislava-sturovo-es#zsterkom-budapest or bratislava-budapest-esterkom-budapest?

Your avice will be greatly appreciated.

Also what is the best way to travel this, te time and costs involved?

We are wanting to do the river boat between sturovo and eszerkom. Is this available on the 20th April?

What is the time travel between Eszterkom and budapest?
      Look forward to hearing back from you.

2 Answers Apr 19, 2011 at 6:35 AM
    • Sculpture by the Basilica in Estragom?

by Sylvia_4179 Online Now Dec 17, 2008 at 1:56 AM

When I was in Estragom we admired the sculpture high on the cliff above the Danube but could not find any information about it's content or why it was placed there.

thanks - S

2 Answers Dec 18, 2008 at 8:28 AM
    • Vihren's Profile Photo

What are the opening times for a visit of The Basilica?

by Vihren Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 7:17 AM

The website of the Esztergom Basilica is not very helpful about the matter, so I would like to ask if anyone knows its exact opening and closing times. The Lonely Planet travel guide and the website of the city both claim that it is opened 6 am - 6 pm, but that just seems too broad - I have never seen a cathedral opened at 6 am. Also I suppose that there might be different visiting times during the winter. Maybe the weekday of my visit is also important - it will be Wednesday.
      Thanks to anyone who will reply.

1 Answer Jan 26, 2008 at 2:46 PM
    • Sturovo to Esztergom to Szentendre

by nicolajm Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 10:03 AM

Hi
      I will be traveling from Bratislava to Sturovo by train (on a Sunday). I plan to stop there for lunch and then travel on to Ezstergom and then on to Szentendre. I will do this all in one day because my hotel is in Szentendre. Please can you help answer a few questions?

1) How far is it from the bridge to the centre of Esztergom? I will be walking and I will have a big rucksack!

2) What is the easiest way to get from esztergom to szentendre? Is there a bus on a Sunday afternoon? If, so what is the cost? Or is there a boat? again will it run on a Sunday afternoon and what is the price?

Thank You!

5 Answers Jun 14, 2007 at 8:44 AM