Estoril Travel Answers

change location
Turska's Profile Photo

F1

by Turska Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Is there anything to see in Estoril for a formula-fan anymore?We go to Lisbon anyway,but my husband keeps thinking is there any point of visiting Estoril circuit.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Re: F1

by Maurizioago Online Now Mar 28, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Well; Cascais; a nice seaside town is woth a visit. It's really a nice place to spend some hours (or days).

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Turska's Profile Photo

by Turska Online Now Mar 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Yes I know,but I ment really because of Formula1-racing-circuit.I know it isn´t used anymore,but we were wondering if there is still something to see,formula-things.
    It looks like Finns are the only ones taking Formulas so seriously :D I allready asked before,if there is places to go and watch Formulas(in svreen or big tv in pub or so) when we are there,but no-one answered any place.In Finland you can go to many different pubs and watch them on the screen with other formula-fans.They even showed them at movie-teatre screen last season.We have never went to see,because places arent close to us,and it´s sunday,so it´s too easy to watch it at home.But we thought in holliday it would be nice to go to pub and watch.But every summer we saw same thing-nowhere else it is common to do so.I know they do it at beach-holliday-places,at least where there is lots of Finns,but we don´t go those kind of places.

• qrestina's Profile Photo

by qrestina Online Now Apr 1, 2009 at 4:13 AM

In Estoril, from time to time there are some car or motorbikes races. You can find more details in here: http://www.circuito-estoril.pt/

Besides the races, I guess that Estoril is not a destination for F1 fans particularly.

• Turska's Profile Photo

by Turska Online Now Apr 1, 2009 at 4:26 AM

Thanks.We´ll check the dates,if my husband wants to see something.For me F1 is only interesting car-"sports".And good to know,that it has nothing special to see,so we don´t waste time for that,if we find more interesting things to do. :)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines