• StacyO's Profile Photo

where is the best place to find pretty rocks at

by StacyO Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Where is the best place to find pretty rocks

1 Answer Apr 9, 2014 at 4:09 PM
    • grisslehamn's Profile Photo

34 or 36 when drivin from estes park through rmnp

by grisslehamn Online Now May 22, 2011 at 1:08 AM

which way 34 or 36 when leaving estes park ?

• grisslehamn's Profile Photo

Black bear lodge or Peak to peak

by grisslehamn Online Now Mar 24, 2011 at 4:57 AM

I want to stay at one of these hotels
      Black Bear Loge Grand Lake CO or Peak to Peak Estes Park CO.

• Black Lake or the Loch

by moman3 Online Now Aug 10, 2009 at 5:24 PM

We have one day for a day hike. We will definitely go to the Bear Lake area. Both the Black Lake trail and the Loch trail look great. Is one more spectacular than the other? I know that the Black Lake trail is a bit longer than the Loch trail. Thanks!

• peggy583's Profile Photo

Keno Ranch in estes park colorado

by peggy583 Online Now Jun 3, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Has anyone stayed at Keno's Ranch in estes park? If so, I would appreciate any comments/tips that you might have.

• santanesia's Profile Photo

Re: Estes Park trip first week of February

by santanesia Online Now Jan 25, 2009 at 1:35 PM

We leave in eight days to spend the first week of February ('09) at the World Mark timeshare in Estes Park. We know other parts of Colorado pretty well but not the northeast really at all. Can anyone tell us if Boulder and Laramie are good day trips? Also, how is the downhill skiing up that way? We'd probably only ski one or two days at most and might opt to skip it altogether if it's not good. Does anybody know if that Wed. snowshoe trip out of Estes Park is a good adventure? And is there any worthwhile hiking this time of year? I know, lots of questions but any answers would be a great help.

1 Answer Jan 29, 2009 at 4:04 AM
    • bevjerry's Profile Photo

What is the weather like in June?

by bevjerry Online Now Jun 29, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Can anyone tell me what the typical weather is in mid to late June in Estes Park? We're thinking of going there for our 50th anniversary and staying at the Stanley Hotel. We are not fans of 90 degree weather so if it's in that range we'll think about another location. We were considering Yosemite until we looked at this past week's temperatures.

2 Answers Jul 21, 2008 at 9:09 PM
    • greencargirl's Profile Photo

Horseback riding?

by greencargirl Online Now May 14, 2008 at 10:57 AM

Our family will go to Estes Park for the first time in mid-July. We'll stay at the YMCA-of-the-rockies there, and our two kids are excited to try horseback riding. YMCA contracts with a company, or I noticed there are several other horseback riding places in and around Estes Park. Has anyone used any of them, and were they good? Which one?

Thanks!

• Where to stay in Estes Park........what is weather and crowds like in Oct. 07?

by tradeforcash Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 7:28 AM

Well, we decided to go to Colorado in Oct. for our vacation, and are looking at several places in Estes Park for 3 or 4 days......Anyone know anything about the Black Creek lodge? It looked pretty good on the net......

Also, what should the weather be like? I figured around mid 60's for highs...

we will also be hitting Denver for a couple of days.....so any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Chad

2 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 1:13 PM
    • imamtngirl's Profile Photo

Old Fall River Road

by imamtngirl Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 12:42 AM

We'll be in Estes next summer for the 4th and we'd like to drive up the Old Fall River Road. I'm looking for advice from someone who's been on it. Is it rough enough that we should have 4-wheel drive?

3 Answers Jan 6, 2007 at 9:23 AM
    • Aspen Lodge

by textraveller Online Now Oct 15, 2006 at 8:05 PM

Has anyone ever stayed there or have an info on what the hotel is like. My family is staying there over the Christmas holidays and now I see its rated as a two star hotel. We are travelling so far I dont want to get stuck in a dud!!

4 Answers Oct 20, 2006 at 8:15 AM
    • Dog Friendly Lodging in Estes Park

by vssinfl Online Now Aug 4, 2006 at 6:10 AM

Anyone had any experiences with a really nice dog friendly hotel or cabin? Some will not let us leave our pet in the room while we are gone. Any suggestions? Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 12, 2007 at 3:42 PM
    • Lake Shore Lodge

by shrimporama Online Now Jul 22, 2004 at 8:50 PM

Hi, I've just done something very uncharacteristic and booked a lodge for a four day stay in Estes Park, Colorado, without having any other research than a guidebook. having visited tripadvisor.com after the fact reviews are bad... does anyone else have experience with Lake Shore Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado? thanks!

1 Answer Sep 4, 2004 at 8:34 PM
    • Honeymoon itinerary in Estes Park

by cowfolks Online Now Jun 9, 2004 at 9:53 PM

Please make suggestions for South Eastern flat-lander couple honeymooning in Estes Park.

5 Answers Jun 15, 2004 at 10:19 AM
    • need advice on places to stay in estes park

by kathy51 Online Now Jul 1, 2003 at 8:24 AM

My husband and I will be flying into Denver July 12 for a week and are looking for a nice place to spend the week in or near estes park. We want to spend100 or less per night and would like a nice cabin or timeshare with hot tub and kitchen and deck. Any suggestions and also any tourist advice for things to do and see would be appreciated.

2 Answers Jul 1, 2003 at 10:54 AM