Travel Answers
Estepona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurant suggestions in/near Ponta Delgado?

Azores 1 hours ago

Do you know the name of the restaurant? Where it's located? We are staying 6 nights in Ponta Delgada and doing the usual tours to Fire Lake, Sete Cidades and Furnas....all with a local tour guide. We hope to visit the tea plantation, as well. We are staying at an apartment hotel on the waterfront near the Marina Atlantico....(Solmar Alojamentos) and would love to know which restaurants we might try when we are eating near the hotel or in the old part of town. Any ideas?

more
    • What to see in a day only?

Sevilla 19 hours ago

I will be in Sevilla on 20th. First time. And only for a day. And only couple of hours, after business.

What's "the thing" I must see before leaving on 21th?

more
    • 8 days in and around Malaga

Málaga 10 hours ago

hello VTers

I will be travelling to Malaga with my wife n 2 year old during Christmas along with my friends family n theír 3 year old.

So far the list includes Alhambra palace , Nerja caves and I believe 2 days could be spent in Malaga but no pans yet, any suggestions ?

I can see some national parks around Malaga but not sure if they are possible with 2 kids, any ideas ?

is it realistic to make day trips to Seville or somewhere else ?

any other suggestions are very welcome and highly appreciated :-)

cheers!

more
    • Public transportation from Malaga Airport to Estepona

by awolannie Online Now Oct 5, 2014 at 4:56 PM

i want to travel from Malaga Airport to Estepona by public transportation. Can anyone give me specifics on how to do that?

8 Answers Oct 6, 2014 at 10:25 AM
    • Buses from Malaga to Estepona

by luciebarton Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Does anyone know an up to date bus timetable from Malaga airport to Estepona in July 14, please?

4 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 10:57 PM
    • Airport transfer

by Claireabel Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Can anyone recommend a reliable transfer firm shuttle or minibus for 5 people return

Thank you

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 2:58 PM
    • Business in Gibraltar, and staying in Estepona

by LGT Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I am going to Gibraltar on business in a few weeks and don't want to stay there. I would like to stay in Estepona and have a taxi drive me to the Gibraltar border in the morning, and pick me up in the evening. Does this sound like a reasonable plan, given the distance? Also, I am trying to decide between the Elba Hotel and the Kempinski Hotel. Any recommendations? Thanks!

5 Answers Nov 28, 2013 at 5:50 AM
    • dog on bus

by bulgey Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

can I take my small dog on the bus from Estepona to La Linea

1 Answer Nov 10, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    • Jimmysqueen's Profile Photo

Estapona to Casares

by Jimmysqueen Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I wonder if I can get to Casares by bus from Estapona?  Thanks for any advice offered!

1 Answer Sep 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    • Diana02's Profile Photo

Old town Estapona

by Diana02 Online Now Jun 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Where is the Old Town Estapona? I am staying in Calle Argentina in Sept. and wish to know exactly where the old town begins. Thanks

1 Answer Jun 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    • Estapona

by Carolediana Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 8:31 PM

How far away is Old Town from Calle Argentina?

2 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 6:03 AM
    • big burger bar

by nialler50 Online Now Sep 12, 2012 at 5:30 AM

anyone got the number for burger bar (is it still there)trying to contact Andy planning a golf trip down even Andy's number would be great i have heard the place has changed since i was last there hope its not like Marbella,nice place but not my cup of tea

• Summer long term rentals

by Billy2011 Online Now May 23, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Hi i am looking to rent an apartment in Estepona for the month of July and August. Would it be better to book somewhere for a few days and look around once I get there? I just can't seem to find anywhere on the internet that is for a summer let. It is either just short term or long term (11 months).Any advice would be great.

5 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    • Things to do in Estepona, sailing, golf lessons

by estepona24 Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Hi

I recently moved to Estepona and am interested in local activities. I'd like to try sailing lessons. Does anyone know if there is a club or group lessons, maybe from Estepona port?

I live beside a golf course and would also be interested in getting some golf lessons.

Any suggestions for other activities in Estepona?

Thanks

N

3 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 4:53 AM
    • sugarpuff's Profile Photo

Hotel Pools for non guests

by sugarpuff Online Now Apr 8, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Does anyone know of any hotels up the coast, Estepona to Marbella, that allow non residents to use their pool for a fee? This Sunday is going to be HOT and I want to make the most of it before it cools down again next week!

Thank you so much!

Victoria

• maria08's Profile Photo

Estepona

by maria08 Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 8:07 AM

Hi,
      Can somebody recommend me a couple of restaurants in Estepona area that serves genuine spanish food?
      /Maria

• daarth's Profile Photo

Market day

by daarth Online Now Jan 14, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Is market day in Estepona Wednesday or Sunday? I have been told both and wonder which is correct. Perhaps they actually have it twice a week?
      Where in Estepona is the market?
      Thanks

7 Answers Jan 14, 2010 at 1:01 PM
    • the vines restaurant, the fountain

by carolpugh Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM

hi me and my partner are thinking of getting married in gibralta in june 2011,we are bringing 40 - 50 guests, we hoping to stay in the estepona palace hotel, we are looking for a restaurant for a relaxed meal for the evening and like the look of yours, not sure if you have the space or you could provide room for dancing. we like the thought of you being english only because of communication as we would like to organise it all ourselves. if it is not possible to book your restaurant could you recommend any others please. we are looking to come over in march next year to have a look around. i hope i dont sound to forward in my request. look forward to hearing from you. thanks carol and chris

3 Answers Oct 28, 2009 at 12:43 PM
    • Current info on Estepona

by haylit Online Now Oct 25, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Hi hoping someone can help me.

I lived in Estepona for 18 months, returning to the UK in June 2001. Unfortunately I lost contact details for friends who ran bars and restaurants in the area, mostly in Calle Real and Avenida Espana.

Can someone tell me if the vines restaurant is still there, if Bogie's (after Humphrey Bogart!) bar is opposite and also if there is a cafe called D.D's, run by a Moroccan guy, accessed from both streets still a couple of doors away from the British Big burger Bar?

Reagrds

1 Answer Sep 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    • Riviera Andaluza, Estepona

by shellh Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Can anyone tell me exactly where these apartments are, what the nearby beach is like and if they are nice. I know Estepona relatively well so any landmarks would be good e.g. nearest hotel etc.

I think they are to the left of Estepona Marina if you were standing in the water looking at the port and close to the H10 Estepona Palace - but need to know what the beach is like

Thanks

1 Answer Sep 12, 2009 at 5:39 AM
    • La Perla de la Bahia, Spain

by shellh Online Now Jun 24, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Can anyone tell me exactly where these apartments are, what the nearby beach is like and if they are nice. I know Estepona relatively well so any landmarks would be good e.g. nearest hotel etc.

Thanks

• bus stops from estepona to la linea

by gk1960 Online Now Jan 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM

how frequent does the bus stop between estepona and la linea?will it stop at all bus stops on request to driver.?along the carreterra de cadiz road.

• Getting to Estepona

by martimax Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 3:00 PM

We will be arriving at Malaga airport following long trip from US with grandaughter and prefer NOT to have to drive from Malaga to Estepona. Please advise on best means of public transportation. Thank you.

2 Answers May 6, 2008 at 5:33 AM
    • Taxi from GIB/ La Linea - Estepona

by ENNASUS217 Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Good Evening

Grateful if anyone could tell me how much to expect to
      pay for a taxi from GIB to Estepona, and indeed if it
      is easy?
      Many thanks
      Susanne

5 Answers Apr 30, 2008 at 2:47 PM
    • HOLIDAY TO ESTEPONA

by starr3 Online Now Feb 15, 2008 at 3:24 AM

Hello, thinking of going to Estepona for a holiday. Is it still very spanish. We loved Nerja so I guess that's the sort of thing we are looking for. Are there plenty of bars/restaruants for a couple to enjoy. Thank you!

1 Answer Feb 16, 2008 at 10:12 AM
    • Getting hitched

by Picklette Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 3:55 AM

I'm getting married in Gibraltar in July, & we were toying with the idea of basing everyone in Estepona & holding the reception in a restaurant there (hiring a coach to transport the mob from Gib to Estepona) Can anyone recommend any good tapas/paella restaurants that could possibly feed & entertain approx 50-70 guests? Also, all the hotels we've looked at on the internet seem to be either big impersonal ones, or are out of town. Any ideas please?
      Thanks x

1 Answer Sep 11, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    • why ? how

by tyler_dude14 Online Now Oct 19, 2007 at 11:41 PM

Dont you get embaresed from going to these beaches nude ?

3 Answers Oct 24, 2007 at 12:20 AM
    • GOOD RESTAURANTS

by sandy116 Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 10:00 AM

I will shortly be visiting Estepona, Costa Del Sol. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in the surrounding area which serves authentic Spanish food ?

3 Answers Jun 4, 2007 at 9:00 AM
    • cool4cat's Profile Photo

Will my children get bored??

by cool4cat Online Now Mar 3, 2007 at 12:07 PM

Hi

We're staying in Estepona in August.

I plan on visiting family near Gibraltar and taking the family to see the dolphins.

Is Tivoli World too far a trip from Estepona??

I would appreciate information on which aqua park is more suitable for my children aged 8 and 5.

I know about Selwo Safari and Selwo Marina. Well I think I do. Any tips please.

What is Estepona like in the evenings for young children?

We as parents dream of being able to walk the promanade on a warm evening and stop and watch the kids play on 'rides'.

Is Estepona too quiet for this?

We have hired a car and are keen to venture. Tips again please.

Many thanks in advance for any response what so ever.

6 Answers Mar 14, 2008 at 7:20 AM
    • Honeymoon in late January

by aphijess Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 6:48 PM

Hello all! My soon-to-be husband and I will be staying at the Playa Andaluza the last week of January and are wondering what the weather will be like. Any suggestions on what to pack? Also, we would love to get some advice on places to go and nightlife. We are thinking about going and tours the first couple of days and maybe renting a car for the rest of the time. We will be there 7 days in all. We have heard we should check out Puerto Banus, Ronda, Marbella, and Gibraltar. Thanks!!!

1 Answer Jan 11, 2007 at 7:08 AM
    • Getting around

by GillianFraser Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 4:15 AM

My daughter is renting an apartment at La Perla de la Bahia - which I believe is near Estepona.

She is flying to Malaga and getting a taxi (I think) from there. Are there any local buses that pass close to La Perla? Also while she is there she would like to visit a friend in Gibraltar. How could she get there? She is too young to hire a car.

1 Answer Aug 11, 2006 at 9:56 AM
    • Estepona.

by nicbutty Online Now May 23, 2006 at 3:16 PM

We are hoping to spend our summer holiday in or around Estepona/Duquesa in the last 2 weeks of August. Would anyone recommend it? There's me and hubby [in our 30s], our 16 year old daughter, my parents and my 9 year old nephew. Too touristy? or 'real' Spain as the ads say. Please send your comments.
      PS A good market is essential!
      Nic.

3 Answers Aug 4, 2006 at 5:53 AM
    • Helen196's Profile Photo

Estepona weather - late October/early November?

by Helen196 Online Now Aug 16, 2005 at 2:49 AM

Hi there :-)

I'm planning a return trip to Estepona on 29th October and was wondering what the weather will be like so I can try and pack the appropriate clothing! Will it be warm enough to sunbathe?

I was there at the end of September last year and it was warm enough to sit on the beach during the day, but you needed a light jacket or jumper at night.

Thanks!

Helen

8 Answers Aug 16, 2005 at 6:09 AM