Estepona Travel Answers

change location

Summer long term rentals

by Billy2011 Online Now May 23, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Hi i am looking to rent an apartment in Estepona for the month of July and August. Would it be better to book somewhere for a few days and look around once I get there? I just can't seem to find anywhere on the internet that is for a summer let. It is either just short term or long term (11 months).Any advice would be great.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • margsch's Profile Photo

Re: Summer long term rentals

by margsch Online Now May 23, 2011 at 10:16 PM

If you google holiday+apartments+estepona you might find something, as this arrangement is a daily rate you should be able to come to an agreement with the owners at a reduced price for a 2 month stay. If Spain is like Germany rentals are often furnished by the renters even down to installing kitchen items like stove and so on so they tend to stay in one place for a long time. This doesn,t of course happen with holiday rentals, it will be fully furnished.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • WomBatt's Profile Photo

by WomBatt Online Now May 23, 2011 at 11:55 PM

I would suggest you are too late in the day.

Your only way forward might have been, or is, negotiation with your assured longer rental period on the shorter holiday rental prices quoted - (but why should the owner bother, if he knows he is very likely to rent out for six, seven or eight of these weeks, in high season, to make the same or far more).

• ranger49's Profile Photo

by ranger49 Online Now Jul 3, 2011 at 1:44 PM

You have left it very late - 3rd of July already today!
    But bookings are said to be down in all of the Costas so you might be lucky!
    To book directly with an owner try one of these sites -

holidayrentals.co.uk
    holidaylettings.co.ouk
    ownersdirect.co.uk
    homelidays.com

Otherwise book into a modest hotel for your first night or two and visit a couple of holiday estate agents and ask to be shown available properties. You might be lucky but I would always prefer booking directly with the owner.

• Re: Summer long term rentals

by nosullivan1 Online Now Jul 4, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Is your place in estepona still free?

• Re: Summer long term rentals

by RichWheels Online Now Jan 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Hope you found somewhere to suit you in time.
    I stayed at www.esteponagolfapartments.com
    The apartmentments Miguel Angel are in central Estepona near the bus station and are quiet and clean and have long term rates.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines