Estepona Travel Answers

change location

the vines restaurant, the fountain

by carolpugh Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM

hi me and my partner are thinking of getting married in gibralta in june 2011,we are bringing 40 - 50 guests, we hoping to stay in the estepona palace hotel, we are looking for a restaurant for a relaxed meal for the evening and like the look of yours, not sure if you have the space or you could provide room for dancing. we like the thought of you being english only because of communication as we would like to organise it all ourselves. if it is not possible to book your restaurant could you recommend any others please. we are looking to come over in march next year to have a look around. i hope i dont sound to forward in my request. look forward to hearing from you. thanks carol and chris

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: the vines restaurant, the fountain

by leics Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Welcome to VT.

VT is a travel website where members ahre experiences, information and advice. I think, perhaps, you have read about this restaurant as a tip on the VT Estepona pages?

You will need to contact the restaurant directly with your queries, because Vt is not a travel or booking agency.

If a google search does not come up with contact info, you could try sending a VTmail to the member who wrote the tip (click on their username, then on the 'email me' link under their photo).

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM

The tip does give the phone number:

952 807 335 (plus code for Spain).

I'll see if I can find more contact details........

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 12:43 PM

The address is Plaza Almengual 10, Estepona.

I don't think they have a website.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines