is easy?
Many thanks
Susanne

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • rogiti's Profile Photo

Re: Taxi from GIB/ La Linea - Estepona

by rogiti Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 12:42 PM

As I do not know can cost a taxi La Linea-Estepona, but one option is the bus.

ctsa-portillo.com/horarios.h...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Taxi from GIB/ La Linea - Estepona

by blint Online Now Apr 28, 2008 at 2:57 PM

Right, why take a taxi when there are buses? It seems a little excessive unless there is a strong reason to do so.

Be careful if you do this to set the price before going as you'll probably be ripped off, as taxi drivers are notorious for taking advantage of tourists. DON'T GET IN IF THEY SAY THEY WILL USE THE METER!!!!!

by GibJoe Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 4:39 AM

As said above there are buses which are much cheaper than taxis. The bus station is only around 300m from the frontier. Nonetheless there are taxis just outside the frontier. For longer trips, taxis have a table of how much they are to charge. They will also add number of persons, and luggage to this price. Ask to see the table before you get on, might be a language problem though! No idea on the price, will let you know if I go over to La Linea this weekend.

by blint Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 4:46 AM

GIBJOE is right they will also add money for luggage so be sure to be clear about this too. If there is a language barrier get them to write everything down clearly even if it means handing them paper and pen so they understand what you want.

by GibJoe Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 2:47 PM

I did a google search and found the website for Taxis in Estepona. (Did'nt find website for La Linea) From Estepona to La Linea is states that the fare is 47 euros about £40. Remember additions to this for number of passenger, luggage.

Have a look at

www.radiotaxi-estepona.com/tarifas_eng.php

They do have an email address maybe you can email them asking for information about La Linea.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines