Estepona Travel Answers

change location

GOOD RESTAURANTS

by sandy116 Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 10:00 AM

I will shortly be visiting Estepona, Costa Del Sol. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in the surrounding area which serves authentic Spanish food ?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • nhoolb's Profile Photo

Re: GOOD RESTAURANTS

by nhoolb Online Now Jun 1, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Check the Estepona Travel guide here on VT. There are many tips and reviews on restaurants.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • cool4cat's Profile Photo

Re: GOOD RESTAURANTS

by cool4cat Online Now Jun 2, 2007 at 12:43 PM

Hi Sandy

Its a question I would have liked to ask myself. Sadly none of the reviews regarding Estepona on VT relate to 'authentic Spanish food'.

I have researched the area alot and although I cannot add to your question I am confident that if you are not directed to a particular restaurant on this forum you will find what you are looking for.

We reach Estepona in HOT August and intend to venture to the hills :-) where I suspect a restaurant or two will cater for my exacting needs. I'm half spanish so I know what I looking for.

If you get there before me please add to this forum. PLEASE!!!!

Warm regards

• Re: GOOD RESTAURANTS

by sandy116 Online Now Jun 4, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Dear Cool Cat
    Many thanks for reply. Yes, like you,I have had little success finding helpful info on restaurants in this particular area. Leaving this weekend for two weeks..will just have to do all the groundwork myself..all that gorgeous Spanish food..can't be to difficult. Plan to do the mountains too. Will send
    you info on lots of hitherto undiscovered authentic eateries on my return.
    Regards
    Sandy

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines