change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Estado do Rio Grande do Norte Travel Answer Locations

• Natal and Fortaleza in August

Natal Yesterday

Hello, I am planning to go to Natal and Fortaleza with my family in August, is a nice time to go? we are going with our 2 years old boy, is it ok?

4 Answers Yesterday
    • Travel with BUS from Natal to Salvador in Brazil

Natal Apr 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I need to travel from Natal, RN to Salvador Bahia by BUS, anyone know what Bus company I can buy ticket to travel to Salvador?

2 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 5:59 AM
    • Carnaval 2014

Natal Jan 12, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Carnaval 2014. Begining of march, I am going to spend 2 and half weeks around Natal . I would like to know what is the best place to stay during the Carnaval, Pipa or Natal or somewhere else near ? Any advices is wellcome as I don't have any informations about acomodation so if someone has good addresses, do not hesitate to answer

3 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM
    • Travel to Recife

Ponta Negra Dec 8, 2013 at 7:08 AM

What is the most efficient way to travel to and from Recife? We will be staying in Natal and want to see at least one game in Recife during next summers World Cup. Looks like there are buses running but it doesnt appear possible to book a seat online. Is a private limo/taxi/driver service a reasonable thing to do? How much can we expect to pay?

7 Answers Dec 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM
    • caminanteodonto's Profile Photo

My first time in Natal, Brazil

Natal Nov 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I would like to go the best places to eat great Brazilian food. Any recommendations? I don't care if it is street food or a restaurant.

3 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    • kat.'s Profile Photo

natal safety

Natal Aug 31, 2013 at 6:33 AM

is it safe to go to natal with my daughter? after reading some reviews i am bit worried...thinking of moving there.

8 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 9:32 AM
    • Spending Money in Pupa

Pipa Jan 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM

My sister and I will be travelling to Brazil in a couple of weeks. We're staying in Pipa but know very little about it!

I'm wondering how much money I should take out there as I don't want to incur the charges of using my phone abroad! Are things like food and drink expensive? I was thinking £30 each per day. But I've no idea whether that is realistic or not? And also the cost of outings? Is there much to do in Pipa? And if so, is that costly?

If someone could advise me, I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Rhea

1 Answer Oct 21, 2013 at 11:22 PM
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

hotel natal carnaval

Natal Jan 5, 2013 at 7:53 AM

I arrive in Natal airport about 20 h on tuesday 12th february,carnaval day.
      I would like to receive info about a cheap hotel on the way of the aerobus from airport to the city center.Therefore I don't need to take a taxi.
      I speak portugese
      thanks

2 Answers Jan 6, 2013 at 2:04 AM
    • Walking in Natal

Natal Aug 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM

What is the distance from the cruise ship port to see the main attractions of Natal, Brazil. I am wondering if can walk or need a taxi.

1 Answer Aug 15, 2012 at 6:55 AM
    • Looking for e-mail address from www.brazilf4ever.com

Natal May 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Is there somebody who can give me the e-mail address from www.brazil4ever.com. In 2008 we made some excursions with the Dutch Guy Emile/Emelio. We would like to make excursions with him in October 2011 again.

2 Answers May 27, 2011 at 11:51 AM
    • rafscab's Profile Photo

Natal to Pipa transportation

Natal Apr 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Hi,

I'm travelling to Pipa next month arriving in Natal airport. I'd like some advice on transportation from Natal to Pipa (and cost) considering I'm travelling with my wife and 8 months old baby girl.
      Thanks a lot,

Rafa

2 Answers Apr 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

A question of culture...

Natal Apr 30, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a patron saint of Natal? And if not, is there a patron saint of Brazil?

4 Answers May 1, 2009 at 1:51 PM
    • Transportation from Natal to Costa Branca

Estado do Rio Grande do Norte Apr 12, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Hi! Any idea how to go from Natal to Costa Branca (beach region)? Any suggestion about a 3 - 4 star acommodation?
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Apr 13, 2009 at 2:15 PM
    • Bruno_R's Profile Photo

Renting a 4x4 or buggy in Natal and returning it in Fortaleza

Natal Dec 31, 2008 at 2:18 AM

Hi
      I am planning to go from Natal to Fortaleza by buggy (or 4x4) on the beach and would like to know if one can rent a buggy in Natal and return it in Fortaleza. Any tips appreciated!
      Bruno

3 Answers Jan 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM
    • Does anybody knows how much cost to eat in PIPA?

Pipa Aug 16, 2007 at 8:24 AM

I ´m going for my honey moon to Pipa and I don´t if is better to have all include.

Is it expesinve to eat in pipa? (i´m from argentina)

thanks

3 Answers Dec 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM
    • Place to stay / things to do

Natal Jul 12, 2007 at 6:02 PM

Hey,

I'm planning to go to Natal with my fiancee, and am looking for an economical but nice accommodation? Does anyone have any recommendations. I'm hoping to pay in the 35 to 60 USD range, but prefer small and quaint over any massive hotel chain. Proximity to beaches is also important to us.

I know this is an open ended question, but what highlights do Natal and the surrounding area have to offer. My fiancee and I are planning our trip and our current itinerary seems to have us sticking close to the coast and beaches. I'm somewhat concerned that as great as beach life is, it might start to all blend together by the end. Is there anything that you could recommend around Natal that could take us away from the beach?

Cheers,
      Alex

1 Answer Nov 21, 2007 at 6:58 AM
    • Pipa Tempo em Julho e o que fazer?

Pipa May 14, 2007 at 2:11 PM

Olá, é já em Julho (1 a 10 de Julho de 2007) que vou estar em PIPA. Alguem me pode dizer como estará o tempo nestas datas? Muita chuva?
      E o que fazer em Pipa? Quais os melhores locais para estar, comer, diversão?
      E coisas que sejam lindas que fiquem fora dos roteiros turisticos?
      Desde já, muito obrigado pela respostas que venha a ter!

OBRIGADO, OBRIGADO, OBRIGADO!

1 Answer May 28, 2007 at 8:33 AM
    • ron1152's Profile Photo

Taveling To Natal!!!!!

Natal Mar 21, 2007 at 5:07 PM

I would like to know where are the better places to stay in Natal...Hotels or Pousada's!!!!
      I will be there from end of December until Janaury 5 or 6th of 2007. I'm looking to live there as I will be semi-retiring from the United States.

Look forward to someone responding any giving me some insight to the city and its adventures.

Sincerely,

Ron

2 Answers Mar 11, 2009 at 8:55 PM
    • Budget Accomadation

Natal Jan 22, 2007 at 8:22 AM

Hi,

Im interested in staying in Natal for 3 to 4 months this summer. I spent all of last summer in Rio de Janiero, and I dont really want to go back. Anyway, I was hoping to get some info about cheap hostels/hotels. I'm going there to train brazilian jiu jitsu (again), so I just need a place to sleep.

Thank you

3 Answers Apr 4, 2007 at 6:15 AM
    • Heavens-Mirror's Profile Photo

Weather?

Natal Jan 16, 2007 at 4:02 AM

Does anyone know what the weather is like in March in Natal. We are staying in the Via Costeria region hopefully changing our holiday to next yr.

xxx

1 Answer Jan 17, 2007 at 9:42 AM
    • Cigarettes -Duty Free or buy local

Natal Dec 4, 2006 at 10:34 AM

Hi, travelling to Natal in Jan.I know eating out and drinking are approx half the cost or less than the uk but what about cigarettes?
      Should we buy duty free at Airport or plane or buy local in Brazil.Can you get uk brands B&H or Regal or even US brands, Marlboro are ok?

4 Answers Jan 17, 2007 at 3:28 AM
    • icelandic28's Profile Photo

renting in natal

Natal Nov 22, 2006 at 7:06 AM

hello can anyone give me information about renting in natal for more are less 3 months from 1 december thanks bjarki mar

2 Answers Apr 4, 2007 at 6:11 AM

How Much To Take?

Natal Nov 8, 2006 at 2:25 PM

I am going to Brazil in Feb 07 for 2 weeks. We are on half board basis and would like an idea of how much to take.

It is my first 2 week holiday abroad for a while so we are unsure how much to take with us.
      Please can someone give me an idea of the cost of eating out, drinks etc.

Thanks,
      Stacey x

3 Answers Nov 10, 2006 at 2:49 PM
    • sunscreen and natal carnival

Natal Nov 6, 2006 at 10:45 AM

hi, going to punta negra on 28 november staying at the Visual hotel. have read on another website that factor 50 sunscreen is recomended. i guess that factor is for US cream and not that from the UK. can anyone advise please? also i have heard that there is a carnival in natal in late november/early december. has anyone got any details on it? finally has anyone been to the visual hotel? thanks alan

Currency.... US Dollars or Brazilian Reals?

Natal Oct 4, 2006 at 1:29 PM

Hi
      i am going to Natal for 2 weeks in Feb 2007 and wondered what is the best currency to take.
      I was going to take a mixture of Reals and some Sterling Pound traveller cheques but i have been told no where in Natal will exchange £ cheques.
      Please tell me what is the best option... i dont want to end up with a currency that i am not going to be able to change.
      Thank you in advance,
      Stacey xxx

8 Answers Oct 21, 2006 at 10:31 AM
    • Traveling to Recife & Natal ...can you help?

Natal Jul 25, 2006 at 12:44 PM

I am planning a trip to Recife & want to go to Natal.

Do you know how long it takes by bus to get from Natal to Recife? And how much it cost?

Also, do you know of a beach that is called "Bald Mountain" ...i don't know the name in Portuguese?

Do you know the sand dunes to rent buggys in Natal?

Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 20, 2006 at 4:45 AM
    • I am planning a trip to Recife & Natal....anyone live there or know people there to hang out with?

Natal Jul 25, 2006 at 12:41 PM

I am planning a trip to Recife & Natal.

I would like to find english speaking people to hang out with when I get there.

Does anyone live there or know anyone who lives there that might want to
      hang out?

Thanks!

Serhs Grand Hotel, Natal

Natal Jul 12, 2006 at 12:04 PM

Hi Vt Members
      how are you all? Please can anyone give me any tips/information on the Serhs Grand hotel in Natal.
      I have just booked to come here in Feb 2007 for 2 weeks. Got a great deal.
      In the brochure it states that it is a Thomson Platinum hotel :)
      Id love to know more about the hotel and also the resort.
      Thanks,
      Stacey xxx

4 Answers Oct 20, 2006 at 5:01 AM
    • buses to recife from natal

Estado do Rio Grande do Norte Jul 12, 2006 at 1:54 AM

In Oct three of us are travelling to Recife and will be wanting to get the bus from Natal. I believe we can get one near the airport.. does anyone know for sure? And how often they run? And also do we need to prebook.. if so how?
      chezza82 x x

1 Answer Jul 12, 2006 at 3:38 PM
    • Can I rent an apartment in Ponta Negra?

Ponta Negra Jun 24, 2006 at 2:46 AM

I am going to be coming to Ponta Negra from November- middle of January with a few friends )3 others to improve our Portuguese. Can anyone recommend an apartment complex/house rental etc?

1 Answer Jun 26, 2006 at 10:02 AM