Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Estado do Piauí Travel Answer Locations

• Saltora's Profile Photo

from Jeri to parnaiba and lencoes

Parnaíba Jun 23, 2009 at 2:01 PM

I am travelling the 15th august from Jeri to Parnaiba and then the day after from there to Barrerinhas. I am alone so I will use public transport, if any. If anyone is travelling there these days, we can share a car...
      ciao thanks

3 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 7:18 AM
    • PIAUI various touristic info needed

Estado do Piauí Jul 17, 2008 at 5:20 AM

Hi

I see that Piaui is not the most touristic area of Brasil...Is it easy to travel there if you are alone and without your own car/moto? I am planning to go in January and visit Maranhao, Piaui and Ceara.

Do you know if it is easy to organize a one day trip to Sete Cidades National Park from Parnaiba?

What would be the best base to visit Serra da Capivara? Sao Raimundo Nonato or Petrolina?
      Do you have any info on the prices and timetables for buses between Parnaiba and Sao Raimundo Nonato and/or Petrolina?

MANY thanks

Kind regards
      Francesca

• New Business Travel to South America

São Paulo Feb 23, 2008 at 7:59 AM

I recently accepted a new job that will require travel to S. America. My first trip will take to be Sao Paulo.
      Depending on whom I talk to, I am either very excited or very worried about traveling south.
      I would appreciate any feedback, guidance you may offer to help me have safe journeys down below.
      I will also always be traveling with locals so I won't have to drive myself, etc.
      Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 23, 2008 at 10:30 AM
    • yvr's Profile Photo

Airfare

São Paulo Oct 13, 2007 at 6:28 AM

Am looking for discounted travel agency's in Sao Paulo for airline tickets for students, or the general public.

2 Answers Oct 16, 2014 at 7:09 AM
    • tour agency

São Paulo Mar 16, 2006 at 6:03 AM

two questions:

- best way to get from Airport to hotel and approximate cost?

- Name of a tour agency for city tour and possible two-day side trip from Sao Paulo.

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 20, 2006 at 2:13 PM
    • WEATHER

Pôrto Alegre Aug 10, 2005 at 3:33 PM

HEADING FOR PORTO ALEGRE FOR PLASTIC SURGERY THIS TUESDAY AND DONT UNDERSTAND THE WEATHER IN CELCIUS IF IT IS 20 CELCIUS DOES THAT MEAN IT IS FREEZING BY FLORIDAS STANDARDS OT IS IT NICE AND HOT LOL

1 Answer Aug 10, 2005 at 4:55 PM
    • Doctors

Pôrto Alegre Aug 14, 2004 at 1:52 PM

Where do I find Plastic Surgeons in Porto Alegre?

3 Answers Aug 10, 2005 at 3:29 PM
    • Watching United State Football in Sao Paulo

São Paulo Dec 15, 2003 at 3:33 PM

I'm arriving in Sao Paulo on Jan.1 and would like to watch American football. Where? Any recommendations for a hotel nearby? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 24, 2006 at 6:39 AM