Estado do Parana

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting there from Campo Grande

Foz do Iguaçu Apr 17, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Just wondering what is the quickest and easiest way to get to Foz do Iguacu from Campo Grande Matto Grosso do Sul in Brazil. It all seems very complicated.

If someone has a simple-ish solution could you please let me know.

Thanks

more
    • Two days in Argentina

Foz do Iguaçu Mar 31, 2014 at 3:40 AM

I am travelling to see the falls in June. I would like to spend 2 days exploring the Argentina side and a day and a half on the Brazilian side. I am flying into Foz do Iguacu. Would you recommend I stay in Brazil and travel to Argentina each day. Or should I stay in Argentina overnight?

more
    • Currency exchange at the Crossover

Foz do Iguaçu Mar 27, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Is there an exchange at the border after you enter Argentina? After seeing the Brazilian National Park, we are heading for the Argentina National Park and the Sheraton. We'll need pesos to pay to get into the park.

more
    • Getting there from Campo Grande

Foz do Iguaçu Apr 17, 2014 at 6:26 AM

Just wondering what is the quickest and easiest way to get to Foz do Iguacu from Campo Grande Matto Grosso do Sul in Brazil. It all seems very complicated.

If someone has a simple-ish solution could you please let me know.

Thanks

2 Answers Yesterday
    • Two days in Argentina

Foz do Iguaçu Mar 31, 2014 at 3:40 AM

I am travelling to see the falls in June. I would like to spend 2 days exploring the Argentina side and a day and a half on the Brazilian side. I am flying into Foz do Iguacu. Would you recommend I stay in Brazil and travel to Argentina each day. Or should I stay in Argentina overnight?

3 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 8:40 AM
    • Currency exchange at the Crossover

Foz do Iguaçu Mar 27, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Is there an exchange at the border after you enter Argentina? After seeing the Brazilian National Park, we are heading for the Argentina National Park and the Sheraton. We'll need pesos to pay to get into the park.

3 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • Do Canadians need a visa

Foz do Iguaçu Mar 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Do Canadians with a Brazilian visa need an Argentinian visa or pay a fee to stay overnight on the Argentinian side of the falls?

8 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 3:52 PM
    • bus station location

Foz do Iguaçu Feb 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Are there 2 bus stations in Foz do Iguacu? We plan to travel by bus to both the Brazilian and Argentinian falls, the Itaipu dam, and the tres fronteiras markers in Brazil and Argentina. Do all these depart from the same place.? We are staying on Cataratas avenue. Thanks for any advice our trip is very soon.

3 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 12:25 AM
    • foz de Iguacu to Argentina falls

Foz do Iguaçu Jan 8, 2014 at 9:35 AM

We will be staying at the Dom Pedro on cataratas road. Do we need to go into Foz centro and then Puerto Iguazu centro to get the el practico bus to the Argentine falls.or is there a website that shows the bus routes and pick up stops? I recall reading somewhere that you could get on to the Argentina bus along the route but I cannot find the information again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM
    • group of 6 transportation

Foz do Iguaçu Jan 3, 2014 at 2:00 PM

are there taxis from Foz de Iguacu airport large enough for 6 adults with baggage? thanks

2 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    • One or Two Hotels in Iguazu?

Foz do Iguaçu Dec 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

We'd like to see both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides and plan to spend two nights at the falls. Would we need to spend one night on each side or is it possible to stay on the Brazilian side for two nights and simply go back and forth for the day. Any advice is appreciated!

10 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    • train availability to sao paulo

Curitiba Dec 29, 2013 at 7:29 AM

if i need to use train servicese to move between sao paulo and curitibia is it available or not ?

3 Answers Jan 1, 2014 at 4:53 AM
    • Money conversion

Foz do Iguaçu Dec 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Which bank will convert US dollars to Brazilian real in foz do iguacu?

8 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:00 AM
    • Buying Bus tickets from Foz do Iguacu to Puerto Iguazú

Foz do Iguaçu Dec 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM

My question is: Is it possible too get a bus ticket from Foz do Iguacu (Brazil) to Puerto Iguazú (Argentina) online, forwards my traveling? So I can take this bus ticket as a proof of leaving Brazil at the duane when I enter Brazil? If yes, do you recommend a website? If not, is there an other option for buying a bus ticket from Brazil into Argentina online?

3 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 2:21 PM
    • things to do with a 2 year old on a Sunday

Curitiba Nov 10, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Any suggestions for an activity to do with a 2 year old?

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 10, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    • dusanhuska's Profile Photo

travell to Lavras from Europe

Lavras Sep 26, 2013 at 8:31 AM

how to reach Lavras by plane (train, bus) from Rio de Janeiro

1 Answer Sep 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    • Is Maringa worth it?

Maringá Sep 5, 2013 at 8:45 AM

We are planning a trip from Campo Grande to Florianopolis, but are thinking about breaking up 29 hour trip and pop into Maringa. What are peoples opinions on this city?

2 Answers Sep 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM
    • Gringos with Brazil visa wants to go into Argentina for a day

Foz do Iguaçu Jul 6, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Do we need to pay for a visa to get into argetnina for a day if were american

13 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 4:54 PM
    • airport to hotel = Foz do Iguacu(IGU) airport to Best Western Taroba &Eventos

Foz do Iguaçu Jun 30, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Will be arriving at 2317 and am on a short visit to the Iguacu Falls Am trying to organise a transfer from the airport to the hotel and wondering what the best/cheapest way would be at this time of night?

10 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    • Argentine Visa for one day trip for iguasu falls from brazil..

Foz do Iguaçu Jun 10, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Hi.. I need help.. I'm Indonesian Paspport holder.. we'll go to iguassu on end of july 2013 for 3 days... we have obtained brazilian visa... We'll stay in hostel, near parana brazil area... Do we need to apply for the argentine visa, if we only visit for one day trip...?? Please help... because i dont know how to figure out... many thanks

4 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Foz do iguacu to Montevideo Bus

Foz do Iguaçu Feb 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if their is a bus from Foz do Iguacu to Montevideo uruguay? If so how much is it and how many hours? Thanks.

3 Answers Feb 6, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

getting to Iguazu Falls

Curitiba Jul 15, 2012 at 9:21 AM

How can one get to the Iguazu Falls from Curitiba? It's the same state, Parana but it's a distanbce of 650-700 km. Is there a bus line or you have to take a plane?

10 Answers Nov 20, 2012 at 8:53 AM
    • travelling to foz last minute...all suggestions welcome...thank you

Foz do Iguaçu Feb 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM

hi
      i will be arriving in foz (igu) for a couple days... i am hoping for any suggestions on safe places to stay (single female traveler), as well as how much it costs to travel from brasil side to argentina side, how long it takes to pay for reciprocity fee for us citizen for entry in argentina (i have brasil visa already) and suggestions on tours... i read there is horse back riding to the falls, is this safe? is it worth what ever price it is? where is the best place to look for tours? is there a fee or a waiver of visa for entry to paraguay? i am hoping for a relaxing/safe/clean/easy/falls filled stay... any information is greatly appreciated.

6 Answers Feb 11, 2012 at 4:47 AM
    • Getting to and from Foz

Foz do Iguaçu Jan 27, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Hi all,

I am planning to head to see the falls either tomorrow or Sunday from Asuncion. Can anyone advise with the following please?

1) Info on getting to Foz from Asuncion by bus? According to my guidebook it takes 5 hours. Any recommended tips on making that journey? I prefer to avoid overnight bus travel if possible.

2) Any recommendations on where to stay when I get there? Somewhere mid ranged is fine, ideally no more than 80 usd.

3) Whats the best means of getting from there to either of Buenos Aires or Montevideo? I am ware there´s a daily flight from Asuncion to Buenos Aires but if there is a direct flight to BA or Montevideo that doesnt cost the earth then I'd be delighted to consider it.

Any help is much appreciated.

9 Answers Jan 29, 2012 at 7:03 PM
    • mmetallica's Profile Photo

Visiting Quritiba in 18Th of Jan

Curitiba Jan 3, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Dear All

I will be on business trip in Curitiba for a couple of days and I was wondering does it worth to extend my stay longer to enjoy being in Curitiba or do u think it does not worth to stay in Curitiba and I can travel to any nearby citifies where I have much fun ,my prefect trip will be if I found good carnivals , beach , shopping , unusual activities etc.

so please send me your detailed feedback

3 Answers Jan 4, 2012 at 4:39 AM
    • skullcrusher's Profile Photo

Curitiba during Carnaval! What to do?

Curitiba Dec 25, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Hey everybody,

I'm comming down to Brazil during Carnaval for the first time ever. Don't want to deal with the insanity of Carnaval in Rio, so I've decided that I'll catch a flight down to Curitiba during the main Carnaval dates of Feb. 17th to 21st. Are there any particular events that usually take place in Curitiba during Carnaval that are worth attending .... or should I just take a little trip to Ilha do Mel and chill over there?

Any suggestions?
      Thanks - Skull!

7 Answers Jan 22, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    • Renting an apartment in Curitiba

Curitiba Jul 23, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be visiting Curitiba (specifically UFPR) this Sept, and will be there for 1 month. I was wondering if renting a fully furnished apartment might be the best way to go? How should I go about finding such a place (unfortunately, I don't speak Portuguese as yet.. are there any English resources?) Are there areas to avoid (safety-wise)?

Also, is it easy (& cheap) to get around to the major tourist sites/ big cities?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Obrigado :)

2 Answers Jul 24, 2011 at 12:55 PM
    • Nudity

Ilha do Mel Jun 21, 2011 at 6:09 AM

My wife and I love sunbathing nude. We'd love to be able to do this in the tropical paradise that is Brazil. Has anyone seen any nudists on Ilha do Mel on the beach or does anyone (who has been to Ilha do Mel or who lives there) know of any locations (beaches, clubs etc) on Ilha do Mel where nude swimming/sunbathing is allowed?

7 Answers Jul 24, 2011 at 4:17 PM
    • Best location to stay (not hotel)

Foz do Iguaçu May 30, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Hi

I will be spending two nights (but only 1 1/2 days) in Iguassu Falls in December and am wondering whether I should stay on the Brazillian sie or the Argentinian side? I am flying to Iguassu from Rio and out of Iguassu to Buenos Aires? Does this make any difference? If I get up early will I have time to have a look Brazil side then on to Argentianian side and time to go to Devils throat? Also looking for recommended cheap clean accommodation (no more han US100)per night.

Thanks
      tuynesn

7 Answers Dec 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    • How to get to Sao Paolo to Iguazu Falls

Foz do Iguaçu May 27, 2011 at 1:19 AM

Dear all,
      I'm planning to go tho Sao Paolo by the end of August. I'd like to visit Iguazu Falls on August 22-23. Can you recommend the itinerary ? Recommended 3 star hotel? Or can you give recommendations on grup tours (not expensive the expensive one) ? Thank you

3 Answers May 30, 2011 at 6:24 AM
    • curitiba to Morretes. by train

Curitiba Oct 21, 2010 at 9:05 PM

I am visiting Curitiba on 17 th december ,2010,Thursday.need to leave on 18th or 19th night.I want to go to Morretes by train one way.THAT IS the only reason I am visiting Curitiba .PLEASE give me suggestions on how to buy ticket online fron USA..?Does SerraVerde Express run on Friday?tx.HELP!Also is there a way to buy bus ticket to Rio From Curitiba( Leito) Online from USA and what time does it leave to Rio at night.I ned to catch flight to USA from Rio on Sunday 19 th night and I want to reach Rio by Sunday a.m. for sure.tx .pl reply.

2 Answers Oct 22, 2010 at 4:55 AM
    • Moving to Curitiba

Curitiba Sep 30, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Hello Everyone!

I am very excited to be joining my husband in Curitiba in December!

I am looking for opportunities involving ecology/plant science/conservation biology/Portuguese language immersion/English speaking friends.

I'm not necessarily looking for work right away, as I will have to work on my visa (husband is Brazilian and I am American, not sure how long visa process will take).

I am however, looking for opportunities within the city that would include: volunteer opportunities in nature parks, native plant studies, environmental clean up efforts, etc...

Additionally, any info anyone could provide on intensive Portuguese language courses would be greatly appreciated!

I'm also looking for English Speaking friends while I get my bearings!!!
      Anyone interested in giving me advice on how to get to know the city please let me know! I studied in Curitiba in 2005 for several months so I am somewhat familiar with it, but I will have days to fill and lots of energy so am looking for productive ways to spend time during the day in the city.

Thank you..look forward to hearing from you!!!

5 Answers Jul 11, 2012 at 7:17 AM
    • easterntrekker's Profile Photo

Brazil Side of the Falls into Ciudad del Este for the day

Foz do Iguaçu Aug 19, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Just wondering if anyone has done this trip lately . I am hoping to hire a taxi and have hime wait. Do you need a visa for a day trip ? I am a Canadian. I appreciate hearing about your experiences.
      Thanks

12 Answers Oct 28, 2010 at 9:51 AM